In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 3 2005, 04:03 PM)
    Oh yeah, I forgot, I came over to your house and we played with Barbies. Or something like that, I can't remember what kinds of things I did when I was 8 lol.

u know i used to hate most of my barbies - i had like 2 that i actually kept in good condition! Ahh yes dont u remember that time we played red rover and ubroke my arm?
    HAHA ok now im just making upstupid shit!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 3 2005, 01:05 PM)
    Rufus rocks my socks! honestly he kicks ass IM SOO STOKED ABOUT THE TORONTO CONCERT w00tage!

youre seeing him?!?!?!?

his dad played here a few weeks ago. or is going to play. yeah. but it's not rufus. so it's not fun.
    I've driven over 900 miles to see an OK Go show. You might call that crazy, but I call it being a dedicated fan lol.

You're a super fan, that's all that matters. lol.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jun 3 2005, 04:08 PM)
    youre seeing him?!?!?!?

his dad played here a few weeks ago. or is going to play. yeah. but it's not rufus. so it's not fun.

YA august 9th is the concert in toronto!
    U MUST COME LOL
    seriously im insanely excited!
  • hahah barbies... rose remember in ur basement and the salon and such... we were such nerds woot... anyways here's 10 things about me ...

1. i'm going to university of ottawa for a biochem degree
    2. i have 2 small scars on my forehead, 1 from when i was about 4 or 5 and i ran into my aunt's fireplace.. go team me, and then i think i ran into her stereo some other time... wow i was a stupid child
    3. i don't have my lisence yet... so sad
    4. i've got a scottish, italian and irish background
    5. i want to go backpacking through europe some day
    6. i'm a huge leafs fan... if only the lockout would end... dammit karl
    7. i am currently lookign for a job b/c i'm poor
    8. my brother is the coolest kid on the planet.... seriously he is, ask RoRo lol
    9. i'm going to the oasis concert in a few weeks... so excited
    10.hmm last thing.. sadly the toronto show a week ago was my first live ok go experience... but i hope there are many more... w00t!!!
  • All this Rufus love is exciting! I love him more than words can express, and it always makes me really happy when other people love him too. All the Wainwrights are fabulously dripping with musical talent. His sister, Martha, was in Minneapolis, but her show was the same night as Ok Go.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 3 2005, 01:42 PM)
    3. I've driven over 900 miles to see an OK Go show. You might call that crazy, but I call it being a dedicated fan lol.

pfft, 900 miles ain't crazy...
  • ahh, I love these! Ok, I have to think now, lol.

1. I'm Rachael, 22, from Columbus, Ohio

2. I work in a movie theater at the concierge (customer service) desk about 32-35 hours a week (where I am right now)

3. I just dropped out of Ohio State despite already being there for 4 years and 3 majors

4. I got engaged almost 3 months ago but we still have no plans on when we're getting married

5. My first concert was Savage Garden in the summer of 1998 but my first "rock" concert was the Wallflowers in 2000

6. My favorite band is the Smashing Pumpkins and I have a tattoo of some of their lyrics on my right arm

7. I think I was anorexic last summer... but I'm not really sure

8. I have a website where I host my photography at http://www.heroine-dreams.com and you should go there!

9. I first saw OKGo opening for They Might Be Giants on October 24, 2001. I remember the date because I had to skip my moms birthday dinner to go to the show. The power went out half way through TMBG's set because of the raging storm outside and the whole city was out. They played two acoustic songs and then told us to come back in an hour. Once the power came on they played till well after 1am

10. I still don't have my drivers license
  • 1. My name is Lisa

2. I'm half japanese, half american

3. My favorite band is Oasis

4. I would love to go to England

5. I want a British boyfriend

6. I go to Florida State University

7. I'm addicted to fruit snacks

8. I was pissed when Ok Go played at Florida State University in April...because naturally I didn't find out until way after April.

9. I love Hello Kitty

10. I'm so unbelievably bored
  • 1. Hey y'all, I'm Liz. I'm 31.
    2. I'm a biology lab coordinator at a university in SE GA.
    3. I was a microscopist (light and electron) for about 6 years before we moved to GA, and I miss my old job like crazy.
    4. My first concert was Echo & the Bunnymen in 1987.
    5. My husband is English.....we met when we were freshmen in college in NC (he was recruited to play soccer).
    6. We have 3 cats.
    7. I'm addicted to Swedish fish at the moment.
    8. I'm a huge fan of Ben Folds and Wheatus too (and OKGO, of course!!!).
    9. I went to the Midtown Music Festival in Atlanta last weekend and saw a bunch of my other favorites (Keane, the Features, Coheed & Cambria, Black Eyed Peas, and JOAN JETT!!!).
    10. I'm a SCUBA diver.....I'm happier underwater than I am on land, but I don't get to go as often as I like. My favorite dive ever was off Morehead City, NC....a German U-boat in crystal clear water with a 4-5 ft barracuda checkin' us out!! Wreck diving rocks!

smile.gif
  • oooohhh......FUN.

1. I'm Mary. (duh)

2. I haven't posted in a loooong time.

3. I have trouble making eye contact with people.

4. I have never moved.

5. I like the color green. and pink. and blue. OK, I just like colors.

6. I'm short.

7. I like shoes.

8. I like to knit. A lot.

9. I've only seen OK GO once.

10. I'm afraid to learn how to drive.

ps: hello everyone!
  • QUOTE (Mary Says @ Jun 15 2005, 03:40 PM)
    ps: hello everyone!

hello mary!.. i miss the superpost...
  • QUOTE (Mary Says @ Jun 15 2005, 09:40 PM)
    10. I'm afraid to learn how to drive.

ME TOOOOO!!!! lol
  • Oh Oh my turn...

1. My name is Denise

2. i can't skate or rollerblade to save my life.

3. i named my first car Kim Deal and my friend had a matching car and called it Kelly Deal. we're dorks i know!

4. I'm the only grand daughter on my dad's side that looks like and acts his mom (my grandma).

5. i changed my hairstyle as much as people change their clothes (well not that much but atleast 6-7 times a year)

6. i have had 5 car before the age of 18, i didn't get into an accident w/them it is just my father believed i need a more reliable car.

7. i collect vinyl records

8. i love to decorate purses

9. i'd rather pay 50-60 on a pair of pumas or vans, then on dress shoes

10. when i had my hair short, people use to tell me i looked like kelly osbourne. *shrugs*
    9. i'd rather pay 50-60 on a pair of pumas or vans, then on dress shoes

I am right there with you on that one. I am the sneaker queen, they are my passion. If I could own every pair of sneaker that I wanted...well, I would be lost in a sea of sneakers tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 15 2005, 10:12 PM)
    I am right there with you on that one. I am the sneaker queen, they are my passion. If I could own every pair of sneaker that I wanted...well, I would be lost in a sea of sneakers tongue.gif

I have a ton of sneakers in different colors. i have these green ones, yellow velco ones. i use to have these love blue puma ones, but i wore them out so much my mom said i had to throw them away. now i have pink and brown checkered vans. but i really want some more pumas.
  • I have never owned Puma's. I know, I've sinned right there. I'm a big Vans fan.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 15 2005, 10:19 PM)
    I have never owned Puma's. I know, I've sinned right there. I'm a big Vans fan.

lol. its cool, i need to buy some more, but there are so many kinds ,type and different materials. it takes me a while to buy some. i haven't bought any in awhile. the last shoes i bought were vans which i love, and chucks w/ stars laces.
  • I think I'm gonna buy some Roo's and some chucks...just cause I've never owned any, and I feel so compelled.

Maybe with my first paycheck...I'll go blow the whole thing on sneakers. Yes, that would rock!

My mom and friends don't get the sneaker obsession...but I need sneakers to match every outfit...duh!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2005, 05:28 PM)
    hello mary!.. i miss the superpost...

hello darbie!

me too.