In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• OK Go isn't coming anywhere near me either. I don't know why, Michigan neighbors Illinois. You think maybe they would play at the Hideout Block Party on Sept. 17 in Chicago if asked to? I'm coming to Chicago that weekend to see the Redwalls at the Hideout and a bunch of other bands are scheduled to play.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 23 2005, 10:29 PM)
    OK Go isn't coming anywhere near me either.  I don't know why, Michigan neighbors Illinois.  You think maybe they would play at the Hideout Block Party on Sept. 17 in Chicago if asked to?  I'm coming to Chicago that weekend to see the Redwalls at the Hideout and a bunch of other bands are scheduled to play.
    OK Go usually plays MI as do other bands, but for some reason they're all staying away on up-coming tours...*coughstellastarr*
    So about the Redwalls...I still haven't gotten around to checking out their music, but they're on my list!
  • hmm... about me
    1.My real name is Susan
    2. For some reason my friends started calling me Ross in high school, and it stuck.
    3. I am studying Office Administration at a local community college.
    4. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
    5. I am 22.
    6. Ok Go is my favorite band, I have seen them 6 times.
    7. I live in Ohio, which sucks...
    8. I am currently speaking to my father on the tele.
    9. I work 3 jobs, and got to school part time, I like to stay busy.
    10. I am addicted to ice cream, it is my favorite food.
  • i want to see more people do this. this should be a sticky.
  • Hell yes. I'd do mine again if I could.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 10 2005, 03:39 PM)
    Hell yes.  I'd do mine again if I could.

you know what? i think you should do another one anyway!
  • 1)i write poetry/ songs but i dont let anyone read them unless its some special day.
    2)i always have nailpolish on.i feel naked without it.
    3)ive only had 3 bf's so im not too good at relationships but i hope im doin a good job for alex.
    4)i cry alot. take what you think is alot and doubble it. thats how much i cry. i think its weird. lol. half of the time its just because i feel like crying.
    5)i dont feel normal. like i think i might have a mental illness thats not been diagnossed.
    6)i cant wait till i go to heaven. not that i want to kill myself. i just want to go there. it sounds fun.
    7)the way i want to die is being murdered in public. i want people to be scarred from it. lol
    8) sometimes when i get bored ill hurtmyself for fun. (lemon juice in my eye, etc.)
    9)im more comfortable alone.
    10)i only love my parents 50%
  • 1)i write poetry/ songs but i dont let anyone read them unless its some special day.
    2)i always have nailpolish on.i feel naked without it.
    3)ive only had 3 bf's so im not too good at relationships but i hope im doin a good job for alex.
    4)i cry alot. take what you think is alot and doubble it. thats how much i cry. i think its weird. lol. half of the time its just because i feel like crying.
    5)i dont feel normal. like i think i might have a mental illness thats not been diagnossed.
    6)i cant wait till i go to heaven. not that i want to kill myself. i just want to go there. it sounds fun.
    7)the way i want to die is being murdered in public. i want people to be scarred from it. lol
    8) sometimes when i get bored ill hurtmyself for fun. (lemon juice in my eye, etc.)
    9)im more comfortable alone.
    10)i only love my parents 50%
  • im everything you said 5-10.
  • i actually do think i have some problem with me. one of thoe problems serial killers have. i was watchin a movie and it said there are 2 kinds of ppl implosive and explosive. implosive ppl hold things inside until they go insane and kill everyone and explosive ppl deal with things as they happen like yelling at ppl. all my friends said im implosive.. i agree. one day i will go insane and kill everyone in the room. i dont think that will be for a long time tho.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 10 2005, 06:02 PM)
    i actually do think i have some problem with me. one of thoe problems serial killers have. i was watchin a movie and it said there are 2 kinds of ppl implosive and explosive. implosive ppl hold things inside until they go insane and kill everyone and explosive ppl deal with things as they happen like yelling at ppl. all my friends said im implosive.. i agree. one day i will go insane and kill everyone in the room. i dont think that will be for a long time tho.

im the same
    i hold all my anger inside.
    i let a little of it out this summer. but i still hold it all in.
    maybe we can have an exploding party together
  • shall we kill everyone with machine guns or just whatslyin around or knives?
  • with MACHETES.
  • hmm very violent. good. good. im just gona have a kinfe in one pocket and a gun in another and use whats around me too. maybe ill just bite them in the neck . or even break their necks. yes. good images ^^

we are demented.

i saw a snake eat a mouse and i didnt flinch or anything when he jumped on the little guy and held him until he stopped moving. my mom things that theres something wrong with me because of that. i actually enjoyed watching it.
  • lol
    if i saw that happen, i would stand there saying "OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST KICKASS THING I HAVE SEEN"
    im violent. cept nobody knows it. because i think theyll think im demented.. which i am. i dont feel like going to an asylum any tmie soon.
  • 2 of my friends were in mental places.

i think i should go there. takin me off the streets would be doing people a favor.

hey how old are you. you sould like my age or somethin.
  • haha umm im 16
  • 1. I'm going to Chicago in about a week. I'm very excited, especially now because my best friend is coming with me.
    2. I'm a Redwalls fanatic. It was really bad a while ago but I've eased up a bit. Just a bit.
    3. I'm chief photographer for my school's yearbook staff.
    4. My voice is raspy right now, for no apparent reason.
    5. I really need to see a concert, if I don't I might burst. (I haven't been to a show in 2 months!)
    6. My all time favorite song is "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
    7. I have a bad case of senioritis, and I'm afraid it won't be cured until June 4, 2006.
    8. My hair smells like fruit and flowers, and I love it. wacko.gif
    9. I love Conan O'Brien and Tim Nordwind as much as I love my hair. And as I said before, "That's a whole lot of love, baby."
    10. I'm not afraid to speak in public, I rarely get nervous, too. Only if I talk about something in public that was previously nerve-wrecking for me.

There ya go. Now you all know me a bit better now.
  • im trying my hardest not to get senioritis.
  • It's hard not to get. I really want to just go to graduate RIGHT NOW. I'm trying so hard not to slack off and I'm so frustrated with school right now. It's all overwhelming.