In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• noooo kidding
    im so stressed out. and its barely even the 1st quarter
    but
    at the same time, im scared to grow up.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 10 2005, 07:35 PM)
    9.  I love Conan O'Brien and Tim Nordwind as much as I love my hair.

Oh my gosh, that's almost exactly like me except mine would be: I love Conan O'Brien and Tim Nordwind quite a bit more than I love my hair and I really like my hair.
  • Amanda: I'm not scared to grow up really, I'm ready to leave home. I'm going to school in Chicago, too so I'm not that far from home.

Kalinda: I love my hair a whole bunch. It's so soft and pretty. Sorry I get really consceded when it comes to my hair. I like how my hair smells once I take it down after I put it up right. It smells more like my shampoo then before.

I love my hair. And Conan's hair. I really love Tim's baldness and his awesome burns. yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.
  • 1.) My name is Nicole
    2.) I love watching European soccer (Manchester United <3)
    3.) I'm applying to college in England without my parents knowing
    4.) I'm currently a senior in high school
    5.) I love love love coldplay
    6.) I drink too much starbucks
    7.) I love dressing up as anything - halloween is the best!
    8.) I love watching movies of all kinds, old and new.
    9.) People describe me as spontaneous, crazy, and always laughing.
    10.) I LOVE to sing, and have taken voice lessons for 2 years. But I get so so scared to sing in front of anyone except my voice coach.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 10 2005, 07:52 PM)
    I love my hair a whole bunch.  It's so soft and pretty.  Sorry I get really consceded when it comes to my hair.  I like how my hair smells once I take it down after I put it up right.  It smells more like my shampoo then before. 

I love my hair.  And Conan's hair.  I really love Tim's baldness and his awesome burns.  yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.

Don't worry. I was really crazy about my hair when I was little. I used to cry when I got my haircut because I was afraid they would cut it all off. I'm a lot better now though.

I love Conan's hair. It is almost as awesome as Tim's lack of hair.
  • QUOTE (hownifty @ Oct 10 2005, 10:59 PM)
    2.) I love watching European soccer (Manchester United <3)

Ooh!! Me too!! I don't get to watch it often, but I try to watch it as often as I can. I just say Green Street Hooligans, and it made me have such made love for the fans and the game...it's intense.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 10 2005, 11:08 PM)
    Ooh!! Me too!! I don't get to watch it often, but I try to watch it as often as I can. I just say Green Street Hooligans, and it made me have such made love for the fans and the game...it's intense.

sweet! Where are you from? because I know in the US practically no one watches soccer...especially not the EPL or any other league in Europe.
    America is missing out!
  • I'm from New Hampshire. I love it here, but I really wish I was in England. It's so hard to find football on tv. You can buy special channels, but I don't even have access to them when I'm at school. It sucks.

I won't lie though...I just recently got really into it. I'm still trying to orient myself in it all.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 10 2005, 07:52 PM)
    Amanda:  I'm not scared to grow up really, I'm ready to leave home.  I'm going to school in Chicago, too so I'm not that far from home.

Kalinda:  I love my hair a whole bunch.  It's so soft and pretty.  Sorry I get really consceded when it comes to my hair.  I like how my hair smells once I take it down after I put it up right.  It smells more like my shampoo then before. 

I love my hair.  And Conan's hair.  I really love Tim's baldness and his awesome burns.  yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.

oooh where are you going?
  • 1. My name is Kathryn
    2. I was born in Virginia Beach, but have no memory of it, as my family moved back to California just before my first birthday.
    3. I am a double major in Dance and English Lit. at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
    4. I was homeschooled from the age of 9 until I graduated high school.
    5. Unlike most girls I know who own five bazillion pairs of shoes, I only own 4, and two of them are pairs of flip flops.
    6. I started wearing glasses when I was 18 and I kind of hate them.
    7. I am the middle child of five, and my brothers and sisters are pretty much my best friends.
    8. I am painfully shy to the point where I once looked up the symptons of social anxiety disorder online because I was convinced that I had it. I don't think I actually do, though.
    9. I tend to go through phases where I will use a certain word or phrase a lot and then move on to something else.
    10. I have little to no idea what I want to do with my life after college.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 11 2005, 12:03 AM)
    oooh where are you going?

Columbia College Chicago . . . I'm pretty sure I am at least.

It's not that hard to get in so I'm told.

I'm majoring in photography and minoring in something that has to do with the music industry. Cool music, no "fity" cent crap.
  • i looked normal today. no spikes. no red eyeliner. no nothin. just jeans a t shirt and a jacket. slightly depressed? i duno. i wish i could be alone with alex but with out my mom knowin. (im not supposed to have a bf until im 16 so my mom thinks when ever im hangin out with a guy that were like goin out or something) ( its really annoying)
  • hmmm ten things about me......

~ My name is Pearl
    ~ I live in Texas... but I either plan to move to NY or California.
    ~ I have a REALLY bad temper... I'm not mad though... just when someone gets me really angry I start throwing fists..... sort of... but it takes A LOT to get me angry... when I get mad, I'm mad for like a minute or go off to be by myself and cry BECAUSE I'm mad (yes I cry when I get angry).... but just watch out when I get SUPER DUPER mad... then... all hell breaks loose.
    ~ Aside from that ^^ above... I'm a really nice person... I'm really caring, I just like making people happy, and have them smile at my stupidities.
    ~ My heritage is French, Spanish and a little Mexican biggrin.gif... wOOt!! I'm a mutt!
    ~ I have REALLY long hair... It's like 1/2 an inch from my ass LOL.. I think if I were to measure it.. it'd be like almost 3 feet.. oh and my hair is dark browm, my eyes are dark brown... my skin is fair... do I get ""taned"" easily... I don't like tans by the way... um I get more rosey than tanned though it's weird... I also have HUGE feet....... I wear a size 11 in womens shoe size.. and like a 9 in guys.... I hope that's not a turn off for guys LOL.. aaaaaah my huge feet..... they're pretty though, if that conts for anything tongue.gif
    ~ I love art.. ANY tipe of art... music(my personal fave., I couldn't live without music.. it's what makes me... well me.), acting, drawing, sculpting, ceramics, painting, photography(it's one of my passions actually and I want to be a proffesional photographer). I love to write(songs, poems, stories), I love to read. Who needs TV when you have so many books to choose from....... well actually I'm pretty ""addicted"" to TV... well to some shows lol. I also love Science, I was really good in Chemistry, Biology is awsome too.
    ~ I can talk about ANYthing with everyone... it's great.
    ~ I speak Spanish fluently... I'm learning Italian.. I also want to learn Portuguese, French and Russian biggrin.gif... oh and I'm working on my English accent.. it sucks though... BUT some people say I say some words like the english.. which I really don't notice when I'm talking but whatever... I guess watching so many english shows and english people talk all the time it's bound to get stuck, plus who the hell doesn't like listening to their english friends talk?! I love it.
    ~ hmmm last one.... um... I love animals... haha yeah biggrin.gif

That's ^^^ ten right?
  • so..

1) Interpol wub.gif
    2) Ok Go wub.gif
    3) still in high school
    4) piccolo/flutes rock
    5) older brother (big influence and such)
    6) hometown= Wakefield, Massachusetts
    7) my summer job is cooler than yours
    8) bookworm
    9) real name Meg
    10) I tend to obsess over things way too much and I have a suspicion that I have some minor form of OCD, but not anything serious or what-not.
  • 1. I'm 50% Lemko... which, as said per my mother, are a "microethnic" group of Ukranian hicks. Seriously, basically, they got fed up and were like, "screw you! We're going to the Carpathian Mountains... AND we're making our own dialect! BITCHES!!!" ...more or less
    2. I am completely and totally addicted to blogging and typing in general (i.e. me writing when I really should be studying French and Econ. Fuck Keynes)
    3.I have a disgustingly eclectic taste in music
    4. I secretly want to be a rock star (though I have no credentials except for 8 years training in classical piano. Go fig.) or a dino tamer... though I think I'm a bit late on the uptake for the latter
    5. I like to think I'm clever when I'm not at all
    6. I enjoy dancing badly
    7. I want nothing more than to be an actress... or have a trailer (I'd be halfway there!)
    8. I think bottled water is the most rediculous thing on the planet, though I drink it by the case
    9. I enjoy books that make me regret getting out of bed in the morning simply because I don't want to tear myself away from the story
    10. I'm SO tempted to click ever single smiley on that "clickable smilies" bar
  • I enjoyed that greatly...thx love!
  • Haha, tonetoile, I am the exact same way with your 5 and 6. biggrin.gif

It's a lot of fun to dance badly. Especially in speech class.
  • dancing badly at parties and or clubs are the shit!

*will renact one day*
  • You have NO idea how much I enjoy dancing badly (or, actually, you do seeing from everyone's posts). Seriously, I take great delight in being an awful dancer.

I'm one of those girls that people stare at and just think, "what the FUCK is she doing?"

And I LOVE it.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 22 2005, 08:55 PM)
    1, i like okgo =O shock shock shock...
    2, my name is andy
    3, i have a blog..
    4, its addy in my sig =p
    5, ive been to about 5 gigs now..
    6, im a photographer
    7, i wear a hat about 99% of the time..
    8, i have longish emo hair now...
    9, i have many cuddly pandas..
    10, im going for a bath now..

8 of these are still true!