In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Guys..that penguin movie was narrated by Morgan Freeman. The one who narrates every movie ever.

Samuel L. Jackson don't waste his time with no goddamned birds.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 04:09 PM)
    Guys..that penguin movie was narrated by Morgan Freeman. The one who narrates every movie ever.

Wow, I guess you can't tie everything back to Snake On a Plane. But you're right, Sam wouldn't waste his time with birds, especially if they can't even fly.
  • I've seen snakes in real life, I even dated one. But I have yet to meet a penguin.
  • It doesn't matter if you can't tie it all back, Snakes on a Plane still matters more than everything else.

"WE GOT MOTHAFUCKIN SNAKES!"
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 06:13 PM)
    It doesn't matter if you can't tie it all back, Snakes on a Plane still matters more than everything else.

"WE GOT MOTHAFUCKIN SNAKES!"

Oh man, do you remember the days when Kenan was on All That? Yep, those were some sweet times.
  • No, I don't...you're old.
  • Maybe they didn't have it in Canada. It was back in the early to mid-nineties.
  • Yeah, I was pretty much wrapped up in The Raccoons and my Ninja Turtles movies.
  • The Racoons? WTF are those?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, turtle on a half shell, turtle power!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 24 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, turtle on a half shell, turtle power!

• It was this really awesome cartoon about Bert Raccoon and his friends and their dog and they always had to stop Cyrial Sneer, an evil ardvark, from clear-cutting the Evergreen Forest.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 24 2006, 06:31 PM)

You rule Darbs! I just realized the response I sent you on MySpace yesterday never went through. It basically said:

Comedy Central on Sunday Afternoons = Awesome
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 08:09 PM)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Daaaamn, I am so off with people and names. This is why I should not be on the boards in the middle of the night when trying to analyze Sylvia Plath.
  • BAH!!! NO one will go with me to see Pilate because of exams!!! And I'm not going downtown alone! Exams+Felster/every other uni friend=suck. Pilate= rad.

EDIT:! oops i forgot to tie it back to snakes on a plane

... Pilate=Rad= SNAKES ON A PLANE!

i know I just blew your mind.
  • Show tunes are too much fun.

Let's make a Snakes on a Plane musical. Chorus line of snakes? (except, since they have no legs, the high kicking will be a bit difficult)
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 24 2006, 07:29 PM)
    BAH!!! NO one will go with me to see Pilate because of exams!!! And I'm not going downtown alone! Exams+Felster/every other uni friend=suck. Pilate= rad.

EDIT:! oops i forgot to tie it back to snakes on a plane

... Pilate=Rad= SNAKES ON A PLANE!

i know I just blew your mind.

Gah, I know the feeling. I'll go to Pilate with you if you come see The Dears with me..
  • lol I'd totally come... If I knew who the dears were... and if I knew how to get to Perth...

Let's make a Snakes on a Plane musical. Chorus line of snakes? (except, since they have no legs, the high kicking will be a bit difficult)

like it could be one of those extremely interpretive dance sequences.

Heres my idea: One guy comes in sits still on a metal chair for like an hour ... whilt tonnes of people in those "Bag" things come in and wiggle to Techno music untill the end.
  • Haha, it's in Ottawa. At the...Tulip Festival. huh.gif

Anyway, the Dears are in the whole hipster Feist/BSS/Do Make Say Think crowd.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 08:07 PM)
    Haha, it's in Ottawa. At the...Tulip Festival. huh.gif

Anyway, the Dears are in the whole hipster Feist/BSS/Do Make Say Think crowd.

lol I heart Feist. But I have ill feelings toward BSS and their 50 dollar Concert festival. I find that its so strange that all the hipsters will be able to shell that out! I wish I could...

... I also wish that I'm never on a plane with snakes.
  • No one will go with me to the Snark-A-Snoops this Friday so I'll have to go alone. This makes me sad. sad.gif