In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• OMG AS IF YOU'RE COMPLAINING!

Take pictures!!
  • I will, AND I'll get Trish to sign my shirt. Hee hee. Do you think they'd allowing videoing?
  • I have no idea, but pleas please promise you'll tell them Kay and Elisha from Canada say hii!!
  • Take a picture of you in the shirt and I'll take it with me!
  • Bahaha no, I would look retarded.
  • Well, fine! I won't say anything at all!
  • But it would be CREEPY!
  • It's Trish, come on.
  • Okay that's actually a really good point, but I don't even have my camera at the moment. The last time I saw it, it was under my passed-out cousin after a concert. Pleeeeaaase say hi for me? wub.gif
  • Hhahaha, ok.
  • I saw the "the district sleeps alone tonight" vid for the first time ever last night on "Going Coastal" ooo it rocked my socks!

And you know what else rocks socks.... don't make me say it.
  • <<<<333 Going Coastal, The New Music & The Wedge.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 24 2006, 09:46 PM)
    I saw the "the district sleeps alone tonight" vid for the first time ever last night on "Going Coastal" ooo it rocked my socks!

And you know what else rocks socks.... don't make me say it.

I love that video, it's so flashy, but that girl is fugly.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 09:48 PM)
    <<<<333 Going Coastal, The New Music & The Wedge.

YAR! GOING COASTAL ROCKS!!! I'm Chris Nelson's Myspace buddy! and he wrote me a PM! I felt special... http://www.myspace.com/trained_monkey

The Wedge is pretty awesometastic as well.

I love that video, it's so flashy, but that girl is fugly.

yes i thought so too... but upon further examination i think it may just be a poor choice of lipgloss colour and misplacement of blush.
  • I'm so adding him. He stepped on my friend's foot once.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 10:09 PM)
    I'm so adding him. He stepped on my friend's foot once.

you have to tell that story. now!
  • I wish it was an exciting one. My best friend spends the summer in Halifax every year and she was walking down the street and she saw him coming but he was on his phone so she just jumped in front of him anyway and started squealing about the show and he was like "wtf??" and like..kicked her out of the way. She was still really proud of it and called me from a payphone describing the scuff he left on her shoe.
  • hahaha thats still pretty exciting. i always email the show asking for them to play all these toronto bands, they never do though...

I learned of tons of band from that show though... I'm liking Vail Halen and thier song "angry mothers"
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 24 2006, 09:56 PM)
    YAR! GOING COASTAL ROCKS!!! I'm Chris Nelson's Myspace buddy! and he wrote me a PM! I felt special... http://www.myspace.com/trained_monkey

The Wedge is pretty awesometastic as well.
    yes i thought so too... but upon further examination i think it may just be a poor choice of lipgloss colour and misplacement of blush.

I don't think blush and lip gloss could have changed her misshapen face. She also had a huge gap in her teeth.
  • Jealous much?

Don't hate just because she was in a Postal service vid and you weren't.