In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 27 2006, 05:29 PM)
    You ordered something from BSK??? You rule!

yes... we're soon to be twins, 'cause i ordered the black robot hoodie...
  • Haha, I love the robot so much. We're gonna look so fly.
  • I went to page 15 of the Ok Go forum. It's so entertaining reading such old news and comments from people who aren't on here anymore. Reading comments from people who are only members number 19 and 20. Whereas I'm member number 802. People freaking out about there being too many forums and Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore having to encourage them. *Sigh* It's like looking at really old photos and feeling a tug at your heart strings.
  • Craig Ferguson is on crack. I don't care what you guys say. I believe its true. I love late night talk shows, and I kind of hated mr. ferguson when he started but now I love him. His monolouges are hilarious stories about his life, and hes always so damn peppy and excited. I refer to him as crack addict when I'm talking about him to people.

Craid Ferguson is on crack.

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/
  • have you been reading my myspace page? I love that little Scottsman! He's on my list of favorite tv shows. I should write a blog dedicated to loving him
  • i am going to your site now! yay!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 27 2006, 08:52 PM)
    i am going to your site now! yay!

no, no, it's not that good! Lol, I should work on it
  • oooh! So very pretty!!! I love it! what are u talking about?!

where'd u get your wallpaper?! I love it!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 27 2006, 11:52 PM)
    have you been reading my myspace page? I love that little Scottsman! He's on my list of favorite tv shows. I should write a blog dedicated to loving him

I was thinking of doing that as well lol, most often bits of my comments turn into blogs... mostly because I'm lazy.

And yay! I love him as well. He's so worldly yet funny as hell. I love when he tells his little stories like hes you know what hes talking about, and just doesn't do the whole current event monolouge.

and your myspace is awesome. I need to make mines cool.
  • awww! The Holy Trinity of Ok Go Fandom beat us to the task of setting up a myspace page! dang it! they're fast! actually you're a member. I forgot. laugh.gif
  • You guys are so sweet. Getting my wallpaper was a bit of a bitch since I'm not so good with computers. I wanted something that looked like paisleys or something that looked like fabric, in order to mimick Ok Go's cool background. It took me awhile to find. I did searches for paisleys and bandanas and went thru fabric websites. When I finally found the one I liked I uploaded the pic to flickr.

QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 27 2006, 09:01 PM)
    awww! The Holy Trinity of Ok Go Fandom beat us to the task of setting up a myspace page! dang it! they're fast! actually you're a member. I forgot. laugh.gif

Well, I'd like to think we inspired them. Still, our space is going to be different, and there's room for more myspace ok go fansites. So the more the merrier
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 27 2006, 10:47 PM)
    I went to page 15 of the Ok Go forum. It's so entertaining reading such old news and comments from people who aren't on here anymore. Reading comments from people who are only members number 19 and 20. Whereas I'm member number 802.

you read comments from member number 3 daily! tongue.gif
  • Aww, I've loved Craig Ferguson ever since his days as Nigel Wick.
  • Mr. Wick creeped me out/was british back then.

But now I love Mr. Ferguson
  • Tonight, I got a Degrassi Junior High patch and a Golden Girls pin and made friends with this lady, who wrote all over my hand about how much she loves me because I helped her find a cup of tea before her set.

• The seniors are still drunk and still singing outside of my window.
  • Haha, what are they singing?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 29 2006, 12:04 AM)
    Haha, what are they singing?

Umm, I can't really tell. The lyrics are unintelligable from here.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 28 2006, 09:05 PM)
    Umm, I can't really tell. The lyrics are unintelligable from here.

I can tell you what we were all singing in our drunken state. Yeah, I was there, right outside your window. I meant to come a few days earlier, so I could meet you at the concert. But then since I was late, I decided to drown my sorrows in boozy booze booze booze.

(P.S. Fantastic pics and stories as usual! I just love hearing about your concert experiences. Can I hear your Kulash voicemail thingy?)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 27 2006, 11:22 PM)
    you read comments from member number 3 daily! tongue.gif

I'm not worthly *bowing to you*
    I'm not worthly *bowing to you*