In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Kulash is also a proper name for a bug, ie, the Kulashi Bug.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 09:03 PM)
    It's funny you mention nerdy, because Damian described himself as a nerd on Wednesday. Before he described himself as a criminal. wink.gif

Umm, back to randomness, my new pics are totally dominating the site's gallery, which is awesome, except it's really weird to go to the gallery page and see the pic of me and Dami pop up right away. huh.gif

He is so not a nerd. He needs bad posture, bad clothes, a pocket calculator, no social skills...and then maybe he will be on his way to nerdiness. He is a tad confused.

Ooo, as soon as I read this I ran over to the gallery. Your pics are so cute!!! (I think I've mentioned that many times b4) They look great up on the gallery!
  • WAY TO COMPLETLEY BURN MY STRUDEL, YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A TOASTER!!
  • Yeah well people kill themselves in you, so you shouldn't say that out loud maybe.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 30 2006, 12:06 AM)
    He is so not a nerd. He needs bad posture, bad clothes, a pocket calculator, no social skills...and then maybe he will be on his way to nerdiness. He is a tad confused.

Ooo, as soon as I read this I ran over to the gallery. Your pics are so cute!!! (I think I've mentioned that many times b4) They look great up on the gallery!

He's a level one smarkward nerd. That's a good thing. I mean, the boy went to Brown and majored in Semiotics. Come on. Nerrrdd...

QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 30 2006, 12:10 AM)
    WAY TO COMPLETLEY BURN MY STRUDEL, YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A TOASTER!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I'm sorry.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 30 2006, 12:11 AM)
    Yeah well people kill themselves in you, so you shouldn't say that out loud maybe.

Ignore Kay, she's just having issues with electrical appliances, that's all...
  • I wish I had a toaster at school. Then I could have that new flavor of poptarts:

Yummmm, kitty!
  • Clearly senior ball has just ended because there are more loud, drunk seniors outside my window... mad.gif
  • They were the only wildberry ones I had left, okay!?!?!?
  • Hahhahaha. The new kitty ones have some bite to them...and some hissing and clawing.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 09:18 PM)
    Clearly senior ball has just ended because there are more loud, drunk seniors outside my window... mad.gif

Sorry, I'll try to get my kroning kroonies to shush up
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 29 2006, 11:10 PM)
    WAY TO COMPLETLEY BURN MY STRUDEL, YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A TOASTER!!

laugh.gif welcome to my sig...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 30 2006, 01:09 AM)
    laugh.gif welcome to my sig...

Did you know that Kay has never had cream cheese or a taco? She's possibley the most food challanged person ever.
  • bahahaha

*tacklehugs you both*

P.S. Also, I've never had a sub, mustard, fettucine alfredo, chilli, sushi, those potatoes people talk about on TV with the little marshmallows, any kind of egg besides scrambled..
  • Was is a Dan tacklehug? Because those are the best.
  • Well I wouldn't personally know what that feels like, but yeah, definitely.
  • Just imagine a bear hug but 10x better.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 30 2006, 01:54 AM)
    P.S. Also, I've never had a sub, mustard, fettucine alfredo, chilli, sushi, those potatoes people talk about on TV with the little marshmallows, any kind of egg besides scrambled..

You ARE food challenged. You're missing out on some good stuff there. Sushi is the awesome. Also, I'm happy that you call them "subs," because here in MA they're called "grinders," which is basically the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
  • So you promise sushi isn't as weird as people say?
  • I'm getting sick. My throat hurts... Today is my last day of "summer vacation", I just figured out that my summer classes start tommorow. I wasted my whole vacation. It felt just like a weekend, maybe because it was just a weekend...

I'm listening to this mixed zip thingi that this other board is doing... we should do one too. Someone just makes a mixed zip with like 10 songs each week or month or whatever, and everyone can listen to it if they want.

sad.gif I don't feel good.