In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2006, 05:12 AM)
    I can tell you what we were all singing in our drunken state. Yeah, I was there, right outside your window. I meant to come a few days earlier, so I could meet you at the concert. But then since I was late, I decided to drown my sorrows in boozy booze booze booze.

(P.S. Fantastic pics and stories as usual! I just love hearing about your concert experiences. Can I hear your Kulash voicemail thingy?)

Awwww! Had I known it was you outside my window, I would have invited you in....and stolen your booze. wink.gif

Re: concert stuff, thanks. smile.gif I enjoy sharing them with you guys. I'll PM you my phone number. I've been keeping it on perpetual silent for the past three days so people can hear the message, much to the chagrin of Karleigh, who apparently enjoys hearing Damian's voice but just wants to talk to me sometimes. biggrin.gif
  • Is anybody else watching the live feed from Coachella online? It's really great so far.
  • I started my new job today! I bus tables at this place called Lakeview Hills Country Club. It's really easy stuff, and I get paid from the tips, too.

Except my work polo was $18 and that gets taken out of my check sad.gif

But I finally have a job. A lot of stress has come off of me because of that. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 28 2006, 12:01 AM)
    awww! The Holy Trinity of Ok Go Fandom beat us to the task of setting up a myspace page! dang it! they're fast! actually you're a member. I forgot. laugh.gif

There are only 3 members, that's why it's a Trinity. Everyone is a friend and supporter of the group. We're here to promote the boys!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Apr 29 2006, 08:42 PM)
    I started my new job today! I bus tables at this place called Lakeview Hills Country Club. It's really easy stuff, and I get paid from the tips, too.

Except my work polo was $18 and that gets taken out of my check sad.gif

But I finally have a job. A lot of stress has come off of me because of that. smile.gif

Nifty! I have to start the new job search as well....tongue.gif No way I'm working at ShopRite all summer again.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 09:09 PM)
    Nifty! I have to start the new job search as well....tongue.gif No way I'm working at ShopRite all summer again.

Yay for summer jobs!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 06:06 PM)
    There are only 3 members, that's why it's a Trinity. Everyone is a friend and supporter of the group. We're here to promote the boys!

I think she meant I'm a member of the group of silent K's, not a member of the Holy Trinity. Cool! You've got shoprite in Florida and Texas too? (Or are you just joking at jedi_grrlie's post)
  • I think my friends and I may have started a trend. As a joke, at the theatre festival in Gilford NH this weekend, we began touching eachothers' faces in attempts to creep one another out (i.e. caressing someone's neck as they tried to keep a straight face). We showed this to a couple of guys from another town in Maine who took it as an extreme challenge as to how far they could go before they got creeped out. We thought it was amusing and we laughed at the fact that we had a few more people to do this stupid game.

Apparently, on their bus home, they introduced it to their school and they played it the entire ride home.

Awkwardfacegame: making people feel creeped out since 4/27
  • My friends do that to me in art class or when I'm on the phone.

>.<
  • Hahaha. It's actually severely entertaining (when done willingly of course).

I tend to lose horribly... mostly because people tickle me, which is COMPLETELY against the (nonwritten) rules of the awkwardfacegame.
  • That kind of sounds like Lesbian Freak Out. It's a game my friend mina invented on a ride to school one day, I drive her, and we were silent or something, and she just stroked my arm. I was so confused and I could tell she was trying to hold back laughter, so I just made it seem like i didn't notice. Then she rubbed my ear, and so on and so forth. In short, she always wins because she's not weirded out by anything, and I lose because i'm ticklish.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 07:32 PM)
    That kind of sounds like Lesbian Freak Out. It's a game my friend mina invented on a ride to school one day, I drive her, and we were silent or something, and she just stroked my arm. I was so confused and I could tell she was trying to hold back laughter, so I just made it seem like i didn't notice. Then she rubbed my ear, and so on and so forth. In short, she always wins because she's not weirded out by anything, and I lose because i'm ticklish.

Tempe weirds out even more easily! I'd love to try that game, but I'd never be able to keep a straigh face. I'd love to try it on a few guys in my class, but that will only lead to trouble for Tempe

(P.S. why am I talking about myself in the 3rd person?)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2006, 10:54 PM)
    Tempe weirds out even more easily! I'd love to try that game, but I'd never be able to keep a straigh face. I'd love to try it on a few guys in my class, but that will only lead to trouble for Tempe

(P.S. why am I talking about myself in the 3rd person?)

Because talking about oneself in the third person makes one feel important.
  • and like you could take on alot more people at once
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 11:17 PM)
    Because talking about oneself in the third person makes one feel important.

It also makes one sound completely psycho.

(Except for Tempe. Tempe somehow makes it sound...quirky as opposed to INSANE.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 08:51 PM)

Tempe thanks you for the compliment.
    Talking about oneself in the the 3rd person is rather Kulash. Posing in a cute way next to Damian is so Kulash! (Am I using the word "kulash" correctly, jedi_ggrlie?)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2006, 11:54 PM)
    Tempe thanks you for the compliment.
    Talking about oneself in the the 3rd person is rather Kulash. Posing in a cute way next to Damian is so Kulash! (Am I using the word "kulash" correctly, jedi_ggrlie?)

I think "Kulash" is an adjective for things very smug yet awesome all the same. Or things that are inherently Damian-like. So, therefore, very smug yet awesome.

I don't know if Damian refers to himself in the 3rd person, but posing all crazy is for definite Kulash!

(Hahahaha. This is so amusing.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:51 PM)

I think talking about oneself using the indefinite article "one" appeals to one's superior nature.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 08:56 PM)
    I think "Kulash" is an adjective for things very smug yet awesome all the same. Or things that are inherently Damian-like. So, therefore, very smug yet awesome.

I don't know if Damian refers to himself in the 3rd person, but posing all crazy is for definite Kulash!

(Hahahaha. This is so amusing.)

I met a nerd yesterday who so nerdy, you could look up his picture in the dictionary under that word! I treated him so Kulash and made him feel special in a very Kulash way.

I bought a Kulash picture frame today. Infact, the pic of me with Damo looks great in that frame.

I bought a pair of Kulash socks today too.

Lol, how are those examples?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 30 2006, 12:01 AM)
    I met a nerd yesterday who so nerdy, you could look up his picture in the dictionary under that word! I treated him so Kulash and made him feel special in a very Kulash way.

I bought a Kulash picture frame today. Infact, the pic of me with Damo looks great in that frame.

I bought a pair of Kulash socks today too.

Lol, how are those examples?

It's funny you mention nerdy, because Damian described himself as a nerd on Wednesday. Before he described himself as a criminal. wink.gif

Umm, back to randomness, my new pics are totally dominating the site's gallery, which is awesome, except it's really weird to go to the gallery page and see the pic of me and Dami pop up right away. huh.gif