In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Pff, I was ripped off. The "puppy" is like five years old and it smells.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 21 2006, 09:16 PM)
    smelling good, agentnumone! biggrin.gif

hmm? yes i smell good... almondy.
  • there are apple slivers stuck between my teeth and i have no dental floss... what's a girl to do?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 21 2006, 07:31 PM)
    there are apple slivers stuck between my teeth and i have no dental floss... what's a girl to do?!?

Count on your trusty Timpe dentist to the rescue!!! *Whoosh* Here I come!!!
    *Ooff!!* Ack, I just stubbed my toe. Ah, my poor toe. Cancel that flight, I can't make it. Damn toe. It's all Diane Sawyer's fault. Damn Diane Sawyer.

(How bout some thin but strong sewing thread instead of floss?)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 21 2006, 09:42 PM)
    (How bout some thin but strong sewing thread instead of floss?)

oooh, i have lots of thread... haha... actually i managed to knock most of it loose with my tooth brush...
  • laugh.gif
    QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 21 2006, 07:45 PM)
    oooh, i have lots of thread... haha... actually i managed to knock most of it loose with my tooth brush...

Your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist was glad to be of service. Expect a small bill in the mail. laugh.gif
  • Happiness is: bringing back the Pen15 club and Jenga.
  • Word on the street is Angelina's in labour.
  • I think I did something really mean today, but I can't be too sure, so I need your opinions:

My new cell phone is REALLY loud and has the ability to play entire songs. So, usually while at work I put it on silent so it doesn't disturb the manager while he/she is doing desk work. But now I have a new manager, and she is the DEVIL. Usually, I give people chances, maybe it's because she's new, but I think she's simply an evil person. So anyway, today I set my ringtone on the loudest volume (which is LOUD) and made it play "Banana Phone" to its full extent, which means it won't stop even after the voicemail picks it up. This new manager spends like 75% of her shift "working" in the back (we all know she's reading her book), and when I checked my phone when I left for the day, it had runge 6 times (that's a 2 minute annoying song playing 6 times). Was that cruel?
  • No. Bananaphone is never, ever associated with cruelty. I bet she loved it.
  • But it grows in bunches, I've got my hunches.
  • Call for pizza, call your cat.
  • I'll call the white house, have a chat.
  • ill admit...
    im the one who sent the white house anthrax through e mail.
    lol
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 22 2006, 06:55 PM)
    ill admit...
    im the one who sent the white house anthrax through e mail.
    lol

Damn, I should've known!
  • I adore having random conversations with thrift shop workers.
  • I like having convos with the mall walkers that come in my store, old people are so fascinating.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 23 2006, 02:02 AM)
    I like having convos with the mall walkers that come in my store, old people are so fascinating.

And adorable! My fav. old person conversation was with an old man while I was working at the voting booths on my local election day. We talked about lobsters. He was pretty much all kinds of awesome.
  • So I totally got chased through the woods by a fucking pocupine this afternoon.
  • ive got this one teacher. well hes not really a teacher. hes like a helper dude. like uh what are they called.. mentors.. i duno. anyways if you ask him about batman he will talk about it for like a half hour. hes my real life idol. and hes coming to the highschol next year to follow my grade.
    our school is weird. freshman are in jrhigh.

QUOTE (mixtape @ May 22 2006, 09:13 PM)
    So I totally got chased through the woods by a fucking pocupine this afternoon.

didja throw onions at him?
    if i were an porcupine i wouldnt like onions cause they could get stuck on u and stink for a long time.