In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (vinyl_days @ May 22 2006, 11:53 PM)
    haha i'm watching the best of will ferrell 2....haha red ships of spain too funny!

Hahahaha, I'm watching it, too!

"OMG! I really hurt myself!"
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 22 2006, 09:00 PM)
    when is everwood not?

Ha ha, while we cry over Everwood, Hellolover86 and vinyl_days are laughing their asses off.
  • Now it's "Girls Next Door," which is also funny.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 22 2006, 11:03 PM)
    Now it's "Girls Next Door," which is also funny.

that show is so stupid and annoying.

now i'm watching leno....blah leno. i'm just waiting for conan. i love conan.
  • its 12:04 am... I still have 1 and a half chapters to study... and I keep coming back online? okgo has become my vice... someone slap me hard.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 22 2006, 09:05 PM)
    its 12:04 am... I still have 1 and a half chapters to study... and I keep coming back online? okgo has become my vice... someone slap me hard.

I can't slap you!!!!! Never! Now, get off the board before I slap you silly!

(P.S. I should be studying too, phooie and bleh)
  • OMG 10 minutes till Conan starts!!!!
  • I like "Girls Next Door," Playboy girls are so stupid. It's fun to watch people so stupid struggle with their stupidity.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 23 2006, 09:14 AM)
    It's fun to watch people so stupid struggle with their stupidity.

^^^ LOL! Oh, that is my line of the day! What a great fortune cookie message that would make.
  • I got the best fortune cookie ever the night of the Strokes concert. It said "Just go ahead and be as sexy as you can." I stuck it on my wall in the midst of my OK Go shrine.
  • Hahahahaha, I want that one! My former boss/pretty much the coolest person ever/best friend just friended me on myspace. I teared up, I was so happy!
  • The punch line of my little sisters comic of 1812 about laura secord (a school project):

"OK, WE SURRENDER!!!"
  • When I grow up, I wanna be a gold-digger (watch out Paul McCartney, my love, here I come!)
  • She take my money, when I'm in need
    Yeah she's a triflin friend indeed
    Oh she's a gold digger way over town
    That digs on me
  • ^^^Yey!!! We gold diggers have a theme song!
  • jamie fox can do it all! raps, acts, i mean did you ever see "in livin color"? he rocked that...

you should be his golddigger then he could sing that song to you!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 23 2006, 07:34 PM)
    jamie fox can do it all! raps, acts, i mean did you ever see "in livin color"? he rocked that...

you should be his golddigger then he could sing that song to you!

Yes and I could gets the bling bling on too. I do like shiny things...or wait, maybe it's roachie that attracted to shiny things. Ah to be married to someone famous. What must that be like? So, who wants to study and take a radiology test for me!? smile.gif
  • ummm maybe i could help you study...

whats 2X2! oops, does that have anything to do with radiology? Whos the prestident of the American Radiology foundation? uhhh, is there an ARF? Who contributed the most to umm radiology?!

Barf... I know little of radiology

Random: for all of you who are ummm as andy calls "Pirate Scum" theres this new website... http://www.interestinglyindie.co.nr/
    "This is a site dedicated to bringing new music to the masses"
    as the site says...

they take requests and provide links for downloading stuff, like MSTRKRFT remixes and some albums etc...
  • wow. full albums?! He/she is sure to be caught sometime or another... j/k i dunno. but I'm pretty sure someone will be mad... man, this just seems too unethical especially if you are a fan of the music.
  • I. am. confused.