In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

Did you buy the Dwight bobblehead?

there's a Dwight bobblehead?! (In actuality I haven't been able to watch the Office so I don't really know all the characters, I wish they would have episodes online! Dwight just seems pretty funny from the pictures... argh, I wish I could watch the Office!!!)
    she also wrote this gem: be afraid of the lame, they'll inherit your legs

Wait, like when you die? I don't get it! Am I stupid????
  • QUOTE (oknow @ May 24 2006, 11:25 PM)
    there's a Dwight bobblehead?! (In actuality I haven't been able to watch the Office so I don't really know all the characters, I wish they would have episodes online! Dwight just seems pretty funny from the pictures... argh, I wish I could watch the Office!!!)

Why can't you watch it???

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 24 2006, 10:25 PM)
    I don't get it! Am I stupid????

no, you're not stupid, regina's just quirky...
    Why can't you watch it???

man. that is one amazingly created bobblehead.
    yeah, I can't get the channel I just get static. wah. tear.

and regina is quirky and lovely. she's awesome.
    no, you're not stupid, regina's just quirky...

Well, at least it's not Coldplay. At first I was confused by their lyrics, then I realized that they didn't mean anything.
  • wha? coldplay's lyrics are also awesome.
  • They have no meaning, their music is isn't about lyrcis, it's about chords and melodies.
  • oh no... their lyrics is what got me into their music in the first place. the chords and melodies don't hurt either.
  • Time to do some more injections on each other tomorrow! Waah, they gave us new partners. I'm going to miss my little fortune cookie injection buddy unsure.gif
  • Doesn't that hurt, KRose?
  • ooooh... did your partner hand out free fortune cookies? I ate a fortune cookie today. We played the "in bed" game. Say your fortune and add "in bed" after it. Someone got "You will surround yourself with great friends and laughter......in bed."
  • My family does that, too. It's funny to watch my parents giggle about dirty jokes like that.
  • Lol!! I love a good "in bed" fortune. Well, he is from Hong Kong, and is very wise. But he likes to talk in riddles, so he's my fortune cookie friend.

Nope, an injection doesn't hurt because you rub a little something in the area to make the outside numb first. Having a needle put in doesn't hurt. Once you have the needle inside the gums, if you inject the novacaine too fast then it hurts because it feels like your gums are being pumped full of water.

I just hope my new partner isn't stupid. If he hurts me I'll sue! laugh.gif
  • i feel like i should be:

- sitting at the park down the street from my house eating slices of melon with my friends
    - or, having a movie night at my best friend's house ( and spending over half the time quoting stuff or putting stuff in slo-mo just to laugh at people's expressions)
    - or, loafing around my house (eating otter pops)
    - or, driving around with my sisters and blasting out music
    BUT I'M NOT. sad.gif

i'm dreading my math midterm on friday and counting down the days until i'm home free (24...crap that's still over 3wks).

but on the other hand, freshman yr at college has been so awesome. i LOVE living in dorms, and while i still get to live on campus next year, i'm sure i'll never be able to have the same experiences ever again. staying up till 4 talking about the randomest things under the sun, making smores in the microwave, bonfires on the beach, making grilled cheese sandwiches with an iron, surprise birthdays, concerts, festivals, random meetings on the elevator, late-night study sessions, midnight walks to the beach, it's just...wow.

today, my roommate started taking down some of her decorations and packing up boxes of her stuff. i'm torn. her side of the room is so depressing and blank and just...blah. but at the same time i know it also means that i'm that much closer to being able to go home.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 24 2006, 11:09 PM)
    Lol!! I love a good "in bed" fortune. Well, he is from Hong Kong, and is very wise. But he likes to talk in riddles, so he's my fortune cookie friend.

Nope, an injection doesn't hurt because you rub a little something in the area to make the outside numb first. Having a needle put in doesn't hurt. Once you have the needle inside the gums, if you inject the novacaine too fast then it hurts because it feels like your gums are being pumped full of water.

I just hope my new partner isn't stupid. If he hurts me I'll sue! laugh.gif

I can't believe you guys have to practice on each other, why not practice on oranges or something?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 24 2006, 10:08 PM)
    I can't believe you guys have to practice on each other, why not practice on oranges or something?

Because oranges don't scream "Ouch, you're hurting me, jerk!" Well, it's really so that we understand where to put the needle in the mouth and how deep to go, before we do it on real people (aka patients). There are lots of different types of injections too. I watched an implant being placed today. I tells ya that oral surgery area really needs your fabulousness.
  • But doesn't all those injections damage the gums eventually? Gah, I remember getting my wisdom teeth removed **cringe**

I'm going to bed! Now! Before this addiction gets any worse (these boards have consumed my life).
  • The Trews sent me free Buttons and stickers, thanking me for the endless work I've been doing to promote them... Well I think i've only introduced them to one person... Andy... so to the rest of you: THE TREWS ROCK!!! LISTEN TO THEM NOW!!!

They actually do, and I love them even more now.

THE TREWS MYSPACE

THE TREWS SITE
  • I'm going to kill my boss. I hate her. She should die.

/rant