In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• No. It was CHASING me.
  • But...WHY...was....he...chasing....you?
  • i would have jumped. then it would have went under you
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 22 2006, 07:13 PM)
    So I totally got chased through the woods by a fucking pocupine this afternoon.

There is a message for you on the porcupine. You wouldn't let him stop to deliver the message. I guess that's why porcupines make lousy answering services.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 22 2006, 10:29 PM)
    But...WHY...was....he...chasing....you?

Okay, so. My two cousins, my cousin's girlfriend and I were walking through the woods on this path behind their cottage and we saw this tree in a clearing that had this big lump in it. So my not-entirely-bright cousin Kelly was like, "OMG YOU GUYS LOOK!!! IT'S A MONKEY!!" We reminded her she was in Canada and realized it was a gigantic porcupine. Now, Kelly just turned 28 but she's still like a little kid so she took off into the forest and we all went to look at this thing. We ran through the marsh and ended up finding the tree and Kelly starts throwing shit at the branches to make it move. Before any of us looked up and saw it getting pissed off and hunching it's shoulders, it flings itself right at Kelly, lands on the ground, and starts coming at us. Who would freaking know porcupines could run that fast? So we start screaming like little girls and tearing through the woods as fast as we can, squealing "MOOOMMMM!! CALL 911!! HEEEEELLLLLP!" and like, the four of us are tripping and falling face first into the creeks and it was just insane. Then we found this old abandoned shed for firewood and barricaded ourselves inside. Meanwhile, my cousin's girlfriend is yelling "COME AND GET US, YOU STUPID PRICK! HAHA, GET IT? PRIIIICK!" and we hid in there for about an hour before deciding the coast was clear and running back to the cottage for supper covered in mud and leaves and gross swamp smell. Ugh.
  • ^^^Something about that sounds poetic, quaint, and romantic. I wish I could've been there too! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 22 2006, 10:04 PM)
    Okay, so. My two cousins, my cousin's girlfriend and I were walking through the woods on this path behind their cottage and we saw this tree in a clearing that had this big lump in it. So my not-entirely-bright cousin Kelly was like, "OMG YOU GUYS LOOK!!! IT'S A MONKEY!!" We reminded her she was in Canada and realized it was a gigantic porcupine. Now, Kelly just turned 28 but she's still like a little kid so she took off into the forest and we all went to look at this thing. We ran through the marsh and ended up finding the tree and Kelly starts throwing shit at the branches to make it move. Before any of us looked up and saw it getting pissed off and hunching it's shoulders, it flings itself right at Kelly, lands on the ground, and starts coming at us. Who would freaking know porcupines could run that fast? So we start screaming like little girls and tearing through the woods as fast as we can, squealing "MOOOMMMM!! CALL 911!! HEEEEELLLLLP!" and like, the four of us are tripping and falling face first into the creeks and it was just insane. Then we found this old abandoned shed for firewood and barricaded ourselves inside. Meanwhile, my cousin's girlfriend is yelling "COME AND GET US, YOU STUPID PRICK! HAHA, GET IT? PRIIIICK!" and we hid in there for about an hour before deciding the coast was clear and running back to the cottage for supper covered in mud and leaves and gross swamp smell. Ugh.

that is quite possibly the best story i have ever read...
  • ahahaha! wow thats hilarious... Really made me feel better after about 6 hours of physics studyn' ok i better go back and study my arse off...
  • Hahahahaha, I probably would have thought it was a monkey, too, because when it comes to matching up animals to their habitat, hippos can climb oak trees for all I care.
  • Wow.....hippos climb oak trees now...?
  • It was for emphasis.
  • Wow....emphasis. Woah....
  • WOWSERS I HAVE TEH BEST NEWS!!!!...

PSYCHE!

... sorry
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 22 2006, 08:50 PM)
    WOWSERS I HAVE TEH BEST NEWS!!!!...
    PSYCHE!

... sorry

News??? What?!? Where???

Lol, BTW hellolover86, I know you were just making emphasis and it was hillarious. I just wanted to sound like a stoned burned out hippie.
  • PSYCHE!

its what rude people like me say after saying something happened when it really didn't
  • haha i'm watching the best of will ferrell 2....haha red ships of spain too funny!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 22 2006, 08:52 PM)
    PSYCHE!

its what rude people like me say after saying something happened when it really didn't

Ah, like "Wayne's World" when they go "Not!"
    I like PSYCHE better! "Not" is so overused.
  • ooo i love the waynes world "NOT"! but I guess PSYCHE! is ok too.

Hippos climb trees. PSYCHE/NOT!
  • Ooo, today's episode of "Everwood" was quite a tear jerker.
  • when is everwood not?