In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• --- -. -.-. . / .. / .-- .- ... / -- .- -.. / .- - / -- -.-- / ... .. ... - . .-. / .- -. -.. / .--. ..- - / -.-. --- -. -.-. . -. - .-. .- - . -.. / .-.. . -- --- -. / .--- ..- .. -.-. . / .. -. / .... . .-. / -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - / ... --- .-.. ..- - .. --- -. .-.-.-
  • errrrrr.... morse code? lol. ok lets work this out.....

"ONCE I WAS MAD AT MY SISTER AND PUT CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE IN HER CONTACT SOLUTION."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. thats evil man lol

I bet that burned. Did she go blind? lol

I also followed the link in your sig. I hope you didn't vote for The Pipettes as good, because they are, and I swear to God, THE WORST band I have ever seen. They are absolutely appauling. they're not even a band. They're just 3 girls dancing and singing. wrong. wrong. wrong.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 25 2006, 06:47 PM)
    "ONCE I WAS MAD AT MY SISTER AND PUT CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE IN HER CONTACT SOLUTION."

OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! HAHAHA. laugh.gif

My contact solution has peroxide in it, so I can't put it directly in my eyes. I have to put my lenses in this special case thinger and let them sit for 6 hours so the peroxide can oxidise or something. But it cleans my lenses much better than the regular saline solution, which is good, because my eyes seem to strongly dislike contacts.
  • i like glasses.
  • Lemon juice in contact solution? I must try.
  • ^^^Lol! Pearl, dear, please dont' hurt yourself! wink.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 25 2006, 05:47 PM)
    I also followed the link in your sig. I hope you didn't vote for The Pipettes as good, because they are, and I swear to God, THE WORST band I have ever seen. They are absolutely appauling. they're not even a band. They're just 3 girls dancing and singing. wrong. wrong. wrong.

yeah, they're not exactly the fillet of the music scene, but a few of their songs are catchy. i imagine that the polka dot dresses and hand movements will get stale, it seems to be working for them.

...and no, my sister did not go blind, but i don't think the lemon juice remedied her astigmatism much.
  • thats one of the funniest things i have ever heard by the way! keep up the good (or bad haha) work biggrin.gif
  • Ladies and gentlemen, I've done it again: it is now 3:18 pm EST, and I have not taken a shower or gotten dressed. Which is a shame, because it's such a gorgeous day out, and I was SUPPOSED to go job hunting and clean up and unpack today. mad.gif
  • ^^hehe. I do that alot.

this week, i took MCAS exams. Math and science- math was easy, the chemistry was abnormally evilly difficult. luckily, math counted (if we don't pass math and english we can't bet our high school diplomas), but science didnt. one kid wrote down directions to the great wall of china for an open response question. another kid talked about bears, giraffes, and pikachu. yeah.

now I'm at the library doing absolutely nothing. I don't know where any of my friends are. yeah. i should call someone.
  • Today, after many many months of putting it off, I finally cleaned out my refrigorator. I found some old "Long John Silvers" that I bought when my girlfriend was spending christmas vacation with me. I also found some interesting furry green life forms that I never knew existed on this planet.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 26 2006, 11:19 PM)
    Today, after many many months of putting it off, I finally cleaned out my refrigorator. I found some old "Long John Silvers" that I bought when my girlfriend was spending christmas vacation with me. I also found some interesting furry green life forms that I never knew existed on this planet.

eww...
    i don't think i've ever had food in my fridge that long...
    it usually starts to smell before that...
    and that's when i know when to clean it out...
    haha...
  • ughhh!!! grosss!!! I think you should save it till Christmas and give it back to her. Maybe if you keep it that long some creature would magically form and talk to you to keep you company. lol
  • Guess what, everybody!!
    I have, once again, not been on very much.
    Now, I know what you're thinking
    "I don't care!"
    But I am going to tell you why I have been away so long.

We preformed "A Million Ways" at a talent show!
    I know this is no big deal for many people, but for me, quite a big deal.
    I, soon, will put this video on google video and post it here; in this very thread!
    Are you not excited!?
    Okay, so....you're not....
    ...I must say, we are not that good, and one of my friends refused to practice (for what reasion I have no idea)
    I am the one playing Damian.
    We only had about two weekends to practice.
  • Scarlet Waffle, you're amazingly awesome.

On an unrelated note, I've started to revel in doing nothing... well, not really nothing, but things that make me calm and happy, like going to the local art museum where two of my friends work. I just went outside, took off my shoes, and read in the sun.

I love warm weather.
  • Ah, how I wish I lived where you do tonetoile. It always sounds so nice there!

The old food in the fridge that I did find was either hard and dried up or pretty and fuzzy green. Luckily, nothing really stank to high heaven. Lol, I'm afraid to let the green thing grow into a magical creature. It might keep me company on the one hand, on the other hand it might go nuts and become like that plant on Little Shop of Horrors!
  • Orange Sherbet ice-cream rocks major ass... I just ate like 2 quarts of it... sweets are the best thing in the world... besides milk & pizza... and burping *nods*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 28 2006, 02:13 AM)
    Ah, how I wish I lived where you do tonetoile. It always sounds so nice there!
    The old food in the fridge that I did find was either hard and dried up or pretty and fuzzy green. Luckily, nothing really stank to high heaven. Lol, I'm afraid to let the green thing grow into a magical creature. It might keep me company on the one hand, on the other hand it might go nuts and become like that plant on Little Shop of Horrors!

Hah. As much as I complain about my town, today I realized how much I do love it. I haven't been this calm in months. It was beautiful. My personal favorite exhibit was Full Stop by a guy named Tom Burckhardt. Two of my friends work there, so they always refer to it as the "cardboard room." Why? Well, the ENTIRE ROOM is made out of cardboard. It's ridiculous and amazing and I just stood there with (literally) my mouth open like an idiot. Also, he had an R.Crumb shoutout in picture form on the wall, and that makes me happy. R.Crumb was a crazy hippie comic artist, but, shit, was he fascinating.
    Anyway, enough babbling... here are some pictures of the room:
    Full Stop 1
    Full Stop 2
    Full Stop3

Also, +3 lifepoints for the Little Shop reference. It is such a great musical.
  • O.M.G! That is amazing. Where is that? I love that everything is cardboard. wow, I'm aw struck.