In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Does anyone look like Karen o? or anyone from The Yeah Yeah Yeahs?
    We want to see what you would do if you were playing us in our video for "CHEATED HEARTS" off our new album. We know our fans do it like no other, now's your chance to put us to shame.
    PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
    1) Send it on DV TAPE
    2) Dress the part!
    3) Blast the music in the background and play or sing over it...
    4) Get lost in the song make it YOURS.
    5) Got guitar? mic? drums? Use'em! Got no such things? Fake it, use what you got around the house, be resourceful yeah!
    6) Do as many performances as you need, we will edit it! Try and make them different: FULL BODY, CLOSE-UP, MEDIUM, FROM THE SIDE, inside, outside, etc. Do the Nick, do the Brian, do the Karen O.
    7) IMPORTANT: AT LEAST HALF OF YOUR PERFORMANCE SHOULD BE AGAINST A WHITE WALL, or sheet. SO DO IT ONCE IN FRONT OF A WHITE WALL AND ONCE ANYWAY YOU WANT.
    8) SEND IT TO US, DO IT QUICKLY....YOU WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE SOUND.

http://www.yeahyeahyeahs.com/cheatedhearts/

I think one of you guys should do this. I would If I weren't such a wimp.
  • I'm going through OK Go withdrawl/separation anxiety. For serious. Like, I've just been saying it as a joke since I last saw them, but the past four nights have included OK Go dreams and I just got back from seeing a few local bands at the hockey rink, and during this one band's set, the whole time I was like "THE LEAD SINGER LOOKS LIKE ANDY THE LEAD SINGER LOOKS LIKE ANDY" and then after the show he and I were talking and we found these colouring books on the floor so we coloured together and he reminded me so, so much of Andy. They have like the exact same sense of humour. Ugh. They need to come baaack.
  • hahahahhaa! man I wish I had ok go dreams! Colouring with andy/his twin, sounds like super fun. Just go into your room and listen to them as loud as you can. It may help.

I just did this MTV chat thingimabob... for MTV canada with some of the on air peoples... and tons of little MTV kiddies. hahaha It was like that juggling club thread we did a while ago... but they meant every word... and a kid would just randomly be talking about cheese, and one would be saying I'm mean, like I could be mean...
  • The one that they put on TV??? That thing is hilarious. I was watching it when Feist was on and my dad was like "WTF WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT MOUSTACHES?"
  • hahaha! I was not actually on that one. I checked and got all excited, but no it was all a tease. We were talking about just randomness... I think next time they may add me to the tv one... I have no idear. But If I'm on it I'll be sure to mention the OORBS, and ok go.
  • What MTV thingy?
  • well canada has their own mtv now. and they aren't allowed to play music (wierd eh?) so they only play lifestyle shows, and thier attempt to be cool is to have these chats that are in the corner of the tv while the shows are being broadcast...
  • They need to get rid of those girl hosts. I like the main guy. I remember on one episode, they had this yoga demonstration, and the instructor was in a really crazy position and he totally poked her and knocked her over.
  • ooooooooooh
  • all i have to say is DARYL FROM BUZZ! I liked that show too much... he is the dude on the mtv thing without the glasses. when I see him on MTV censoring himslef its strange. I'm like ... just make fun of the red head, you know you want to, Be Daryl... be funny....
  • I REMEMBER BUZZ!
  • when ever anyone mentions buzz i must say : BACK IN BLACK!!!
  • hahaha! I always think of the part when they "watched white people dance" hahaha, I felt sad for them, they didn't know they were being mocked! and they were probably way to drunk to bother to bring out thier good dance moves.
  • oh my sorry
    i forgot that americans probably have no idea what I'm talking about...
  • yup, I did once have a canadian music channel though... long long ago... I don't remember what it was challed though=\
  • BIF NAKED!

anyone like her? well I don't really, shes ok though... Gonna go to see her on the MTV thinger as well. If anyone of you Canadian boardies see me wave to the Tee Vee! I'll be next to someone who looks like me but with shorter hair.

I will say hi to Daryl and yell "BACK IN BLACK" To him... actually probably not. Fel will creep up behind Dan and say "I'm your stalker, I'm behind you, or am I?"

DARYL!!! BACK IN BLACK!

^^DRUNK DAN! AKA EUGINE LEVY'S SON. Fel will meet him then the rest is up to fate.
  • i am the king of kings

aka

head full of crazy

aka

pandy

aka

andy

aka

that cute brit
  • Why did our favorie cute brit change his screen name! unsure.gif
  • fel says you forgot andu andy. shes super mad.