In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 03:48 PM)
    OH! I feel like a fool, thank you very much. smile.gif

tvheartache, you ain't no fool. I am completely inept with computers. These fine guys and dames here on the board have helped to educate me mucho. I wouldn't have a myspace if it wasn't for them. So don't you worry.
  • QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 05:43 PM)
    Haha, that was awesome. I would be all LKSDFLKSJD all over the place too. How old are you, out of curiosity? Oh wait, you have your birthday in your profile. Well, I don't feel like figuring it out, so tell me anyways happy.gif

biggrin.gif Just turned 33. 18-year-old bride, yes ma'am. Nope, I wasn't pregnant. Just a hopelessly naive and intense romantic. He was 19. Damn kids.

Last week was our 15th anniversary. wub.gif He's awesome.
  • I keep cracking up at my own fucking signature.

It's just so ridiculous laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 07:56 PM)
    biggrin.gif Just turned 33. 18-year-old bride, yes ma'am. Nope, I wasn't pregnant. Just a hopelessly naive and intense romantic. He was 19. Damn kids.

wow.

that's impressive. I'm glad its worked out!
  • QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 06:06 PM)
    I wish this forum sucked so I would have nothing better to do but my two essays due on Tuesday.
    But it doesn't.
    So because of this forum's unsuckiness, it's making me fail school.

I know what you mean.

try taking notes on The Jungle when this board is right there onthe computer, luring you away.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2006, 04:49 PM)
    tvheartache, you ain't no fool. I am completely inept with computers. These fine guys and dames here on the board have helped to educate me mucho. I wouldn't have a myspace if it wasn't for them. So don't you worry.

Oh, really. That's good to know.. if anything, I'd hate to be yelled at something like that here on these boards because I accidentally double-posted.. or something insanely silly such as that. Hee-hee, thanks happy.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 04:56 PM)

Ahh!! That is so sweet. I always hear about marriages that are made really early (like early 20's, you know what I mean), & they end in disaster. It's awesome to know that yours worked out happy.gif

GRRR, you guys know that YouTube dance contest?? Oh Jesus Christ Lord God WHATEVER, I reeaaaalllyyyyy wanna freaking winnnnnnnnn !!!! I've never met Damina (misspelling intended, LOL@that one interview!), Timothy Charming, Rusty, or Dan the Man; & I'm DYING to!!

So many ARGH's. Like REALLY. I'm just ARGH'ing all over the damn place. Jesus Christ.
  • Ugh. I'm grumpy. Have been woken up early and told I must come out and eat an early Fathers Day lunch with my grandparents.

It seems everyone forgets that I don't CARE about Fathers Day because I don't HAVE a Father. HELLO. FUCK OFF PEOPLE. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING CELEBRATE THIS DAY. THERE IS NOTHING TO CELEBRATE.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 07:05 PM)
    Ugh. I'm grumpy. Have been woken up early and told I must come out and eat an early Fathers Day lunch with my grandparents.

It seems everyone forgets that I don't CARE about Fathers Day because I don't HAVE a Father. HELLO. FUCK OFF PEOPLE. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING CELEBRATE THIS DAY. THERE IS NOTHING TO CELEBRATE.

Even though I totally shouldn't be at a sort of topic like this, I totally laughed. God, you rule like.. everything. More than you already do.

I hate waking up early also :/ Then people ask, "Why are you so grumpy, sleepyhead??" LIKE DUH, YOU WOKE ME UP AT A SIX AM. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO. JESUS.

People these days..
  • QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 3 2006, 12:07 PM)
    Even though I totally shouldn't be at a sort of topic like this, I totally laughed. God, you rule like.. everything. More than you already do.

I hate waking up early also :/ Then people ask, "Why are you so grumpy, sleepyhead??" LIKE DUH, YOU WOKE ME UP AT A SIX AM. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO. JESUS.

People these days..

Don't worry, I don't mind you laughing happy.gif I would too.

And yes people are so freaking stupid it's unbelievable.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 10:05 PM)
    Ugh. I'm grumpy. Have been woken up early and told I must come out and eat an early Fathers Day lunch with my grandparents.

gah. my computer is malfunctioning.

anyways, I was going to comment on how I kept forgetting you lived in Australia, and that it was really weird that you were waking up when it was ten o'clock in the night over here.
  • whens fathers day?
  • I'M GONNA START MY ESSAYS DUE ON TUESDAY RIGHT NOW! NO MORE OK GO FORUMS! YEAH! I'M TOTALLY DOING THIS!!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 2 2006, 09:35 PM)
    whens fathers day?

i think it's june 18th. if i remember right.

QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 09:45 PM)
    I'M GONNA START MY ESSAYS DUE ON TUESDAY RIGHT NOW! NO MORE OK GO FORUMS! YEAH! I'M TOTALLY DOING THIS!!

i wish you luck with that.
  • Okay, I still haven't started like, anything. FUCK.

BTW, is cursing allowed on these forums?
  • ooohhhh yes. believe me.
  • i got 2 nose bleeds yesterday..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 2 2006, 08:15 PM)
    ooohhhh yes. believe me.

happy.gif

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 2 2006, 08:40 PM)
    i got 2 nose bleeds yesterday..

Oh Lord! Why? sad.gif
  • i duno lol
    i didnt used to get nosebleeds.
    never had one up untill 8th grade
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 3 2006, 12:26 PM)
    anyways, I was going to comment on how I kept forgetting you lived in Australia, and that it was really weird that you were waking up when it was ten o'clock in the night over here.

Well, technically I posted that at noon 'cause I slept in (I usually go to bed at 4am so my sleeping patterns are off) so it wasn't really morning that I was waking up, but yes, time differences ahoy! I'M FROM THE FUTURE.

QUOTE (missaggie @ Sep 3 2006, 12:48 PM)
    i think it's june 18th. if i remember right.

Fathers Day is different in different countries. In Australia Fathers Day is in September. So today, the 3rd of September is Fathers Day.

QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 3 2006, 02:12 PM)
    Oh Lord! Why? sad.gif

'Cause I felt like it.
  • OHMYGOD.

It just dawned on me how excited I should be about going to Rocky Horror again for Halloween.