In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I think I have a headache after reading that blog argument about the words "use" and "use".

If I had been a fan when that argument happened I would have stormed in and told you all that were spelling "use" incorrectly, it's spelled "utilise" you silly Americans, and then I would have been flamed and it would have been fun.
  • Last night, after (actually) dancing around to OK Go and drinking sake, the kids who were hanging out in my dorm room (my roommates Leah and Jenny, the kid from next door named Nick, my friend Jon from home, and his friend Laura) decided that the O RLY? owl was one of the most hilarious things ever (this revelation may or may not have been enhanced by the sake a few of us were drinking).

So, we printed out a bunch of various O RLY owls and put them up around my dorm. I woke up this morning to do laundry, went into the hall, remembered what we did, and giggled the entire way down the hall to the laundry room.

• I've never seen that before. That's bizarrely hilarious.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 2 2006, 10:56 AM)
    Last night, after (actually) dancing around to OK Go and drinking sake, the kids who were hanging out in my dorm room (my roommates Leah and Jenny, the kid from next door named Nick, my friend Jon from home, and his friend Laura) decided that the O RLY? owl was one of the most hilarious things ever (this revelation may or may not have been enhanced by the sake a few of us were drinking).

So, we printed out a bunch of various O RLY owls and put them up around my dorm. I woke up this morning to do laundry, went into the hall, remembered what we did, and giggled the entire way down the hall to the laundry room.

LOL!!!

I freaking love you.
  • I just played the "Rescue the Band" game for the first time in a while (and beat it! woohoo!).

And I remembered that the game was the first way I learned to connect their names to their faces, haha.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 3 2006, 04:13 AM)
    I just played the "Rescue the Band" game for the first time in a while (and beat it! woohoo!).

And I remembered that the game was the first way I learned to connect their names to their faces, haha.

Sniff. Rescue the Band won't work for me.

I feel more and more like I'm missing out on all the fun. woe.
  • Boo. It's 4.37 in the morning so I'm going to bed. Nights.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 02:17 PM)
    Sniff. Rescue the Band won't work for me.

I feel more and more like I'm missing out on all the fun. woe.

eh, there's not much there that you're missing out on... unlike you really like to play car chase games.
    I mean, its fun, but the things you'd be "missing out" on are the swedish nycelharpia players and damian backseat-driving like nobody's business... tongue.gif

other than that, it's a quite normal game that happens to involve Ok Go.

QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 02:37 PM)
    Boo. It's 4.37 in the morning so I'm going to bed. Nights.

G'night!
  • Yeah, I've never played it.

Neither has Dan. Haha. On the (MySpace) Unofficial Fan Club's interview with them w/questions submitted by fans, somebody asked what's the best he's done on it, and he said he's never even played.
    It just cracked me up for some reason.

This half of the interview had Dan and Tim, and even a question for Milosh; the Damian and Andy half hasn't come in yet. I hope it'll have a question from me. smile.gif That'd be swell & stuff.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 03:35 PM)
    This half of the interview had Dan and Tim, and even a question for Milosh; the Damian and Andy half hasn't come in yet. I hope it'll have a question from me. smile.gif That'd be swell & stuff.

I'm really terrified that she sent in my question(s) 'cause I submitted them under the Trinity sn, and I don't want Andy and/or Dami being all like, whattttttt?????

But I asked good questions. So I kinda hope she did pick them. But I highly highly doubt she did.

It bothered me so much that people were asking simple things like, where does the name OK Go come from? Dude...do a littl research, they've answered that question a million times already. Ask something worth asking.

dry.gif

Sorry. /rant I really want to interview someone....in particular....not in the band.....but I'm too afraid to ask, haha.

Also, I heart newbies, but the number of new HI! threads on the first page is FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT. Yeah.
  • i wish i had asked if dami actully liked the random gift i got him
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 2 2006, 04:18 PM)
    It bothered me so much that people were asking simple things like, where does the name OK Go come from? Dude...do a littl research, they've answered that question a million times already. Ask something worth asking.
    I know. At least a lot of those questions were being answered by other fans in the blog comments before it came time for them to choose the questions.

I really want to interview someone....in particular....not in the band.....but I'm too afraid to ask
    Are you talking an OK Go-related person or something else entirely?
  • I am a steely-eyed space explorer dude!

...(Wait, maybe we're all martians?)
  • I wish this forum sucked so I would have nothing better to do but my two essays due on Tuesday.

But it doesn't.

So because of this forum's unsuckiness, it's making me fail school.

Damn it all, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.. damn it all..
  • Thank God there was no Internet to be had when I was in high school.

I just looked and you were born the year I got married. HOLY FREAKING SHIT

Sorry, I just had an old-age spazz attack. I apologize again.

It happens to me a lot and I'm sure it's annoying for all witnesses.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 05:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=73632
    I wish this forum sucked so I would have nothing better to do but my two essays due on Tuesday.
    But it doesn't.
    So because of this forum's unsuckiness, it's making me fail school.
    Damn it all, Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.. damn it all..

YAY WE'VE SUCKED IN ANOTHER!!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 03:17 PM)
    Thank God there was no Internet to be had when I was in high school.

I just looked and you were born the year I got married. HOLY FREAKING SHIT

Sorry, I just had an old-age spazz attack. I apologize again.

It happens to me a lot and I'm sure it's annoying for all witnesses.

Haha, that was awesome. I would be all LKSDFLKSJD all over the place too. How old are you, out of curiosity? Oh wait, you have your birthday in your profile. Well, I don't feel like figuring it out, so tell me anyways happy.gif

Oh Jesus. How the heck do I do multiple quotes in one post? I've unfortunately lost my savviness in messageboard know-how.

& Jedi! This is soooo not yay mode. It's bad, I wish I wasn't a procrastinator so I could get my homework done & then spend all my time on here. sad.gif

P.S. I think it's safe to say.. OK Go forums > MySpace?!

ohmy.gif

P.P.S. I can't stop editing my post. It's sooooo long.
  • QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 05:43 PM)
    Oh Jesus. How the heck do I do multiple quotes in one post? I've unfortunately lost my savviness in messageboard know-how.

hit the + quote button on all the posts you want to quote...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 2 2006, 03:45 PM)
    hit the + quote button on all the posts you want to quote...

OH! I feel like a fool, thank you very much. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 2 2006, 05:19 PM)
    Related...........literally...............haha......
    Ha, I thought maybe, although that's not why I worded it that way. Actually, I thought of it after I typed that word!

Don't be scared--she'd totally do it. You know she would.