In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Erm... So, I moved into my apartment yesterday and it's a thousand kinds of fantastic but I presently have no phone line or internet, right. I figured, that's all good 'cause my buddy in apartment 103 has wireless and she's letting me mooch off of her connection 'til I get all set up. But no. Apparently this building is full of so much concrete and steel I can't get her wireless in apartment 206 which is upstairs and to the right. So currently, I am sitting in the middle of the corridor of level one because it's the only place I can get a connection and a woman is walking up the stairs right now probably thinking i'm the biggest fucking weirdo and wondering how someone like me got into a totally secure building.

OK how nice, turns out she's in apartment 207 and her name is Sabrina. At least sitting in the middle of the corridor mooching off my friends wireless is helping me meet people, yes?

This is so odd.
  • My darling boardie family, this is important.

Roro (as in the fabulous Ro who posts here) and I are both entered in a contest right now to win tickets for Rufus Wainwright Live at the Rehearsal Hall. That means us, in a room with Rufus, with only a handful of other people and it's being taped for TV.

Pleeease cross your fingers for us to win! It would also mean that I would be spending the night on Ro's couch (or a jail cell after we sexually attack Rufus) and getting plastered with her, so just think about all of the wonderfulness that would add to this world. Thanks!
  • ohmy.gif that sounds amazing!!

I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you both!! ahhhh I really hope you win!!!
  • o ya i hope you guys win!!! that would be so cool!
  • ahh good luck!
    that would be the most amazing thing ever if you won!
  • I've information vegetable, animal and mineral, I know the Kings of England and I quote the fights historical from Marathon to Waterloo in order categorical...
  • Tomorrow I'm leaving for the Hopi Reservation. I'll be staying a month and a half, until Oct 5. Not yet sure what sort of internet access I'll have. *hugs to you all till I get my internet goiing*
  • *hugs Tempe* I hope you get internet access! If you don't, we'll be that much happier when you get back. happy.gif
  • have fun tempe!

and fel i can't believe you missed JT! sad.gif at least he was there!

okay so my cousins are over.. and last night my nine year old girl cousin asked me:
    "Do emo people carve themselves?"
    hahahhahahahah
    i'm like yes, they carve themselves hahaha.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 26 2007, 01:27 AM)
    My darling boardie family, this is important.

Roro (as in the fabulous Ro who posts here) and I are both entered in a contest right now to win tickets for Rufus Wainwright Live at the Rehearsal Hall. That means us, in a room with Rufus, with only a handful of other people and it's being taped for TV.

Pleeease cross your fingers for us to win! It would also mean that I would be spending the night on Ro's couch (or a jail cell after we sexually attack Rufus) and getting plastered with her, so just think about all of the wonderfulness that would add to this world. Thanks!

ohmy.gif
    FUCKING NORA!

Kay, I will be wishing and hoping for both you and my glorious cheese lady.
    But promise me that if when you win, you'll use the time to persuade Rufie-baby to come on our ark/saucy reality show!!

Ahhhhhh. I'm so insanely jealous. I hope you get it Kay!!

And byeee Rose. Have fun!
  • The ark is one of the main reasons this needs to happen! So fear not, my meeting with him will be strategic and plan-driven. Well, also groping-driven.
  • Groping-and-squealing-driven. Doesn't get much better than that biggrin.gif
    I saw a poster today that had a boat with multicolored streamers flying from it. Like a decidedly camp ark.
    It made me think of you Miss Kayleigh wub.gif
  • You absolutely should have stolen it!
  • I know...
    But i was on a train, whizzing past it. I'm sorry. I'd have taken it if I could.
    It could be the logo for the reality show.
    We're gonna need a name for that, you know.
    And theme music!!!
    Z'omg I'm getting carried away here...
  • The theme music can just be an OK Go/Wainwright collaboration, perhaps a dirty version of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", and I'll leave the name of the show up to you and your British wit.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    "Row, row, row your boat
    Gently to my bed..."
    Oh god. The lyrics running through my mind... rolleyes.gif

Ooo the title's tough. I'm gonna keep thinking. I'm thinking up the rules of the reality show though -

The 'flood' is a flood of hot gay men. Kay and Alice, the 'Noah's of the show, have to take on a number of gay men, and turn as many straight as possible. Using whatever means necessary. OK Go can pretend to be gay and be our first victory.
  • thanks to classes starting tomorrow, i won't be around much... sad day for me.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 26 2007, 03:48 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    "Row, row, row your boat
    Gently to my bed..."
    Oh god. The lyrics running through my mind... rolleyes.gif

Ooo the title's tough. I'm gonna keep thinking. I'm thinking up the rules of the reality show though -

The 'flood' is a flood of hot gay men. Kay and Alice, the 'Noah's of the show, have to take on a number of gay men, and turn as many straight as possible. Using whatever means necessary. OK Go can pretend to be gay and be our first victory.

This is definitely best suited for UK audiences, and the ratings will be through the roof!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 27 2007, 02:42 AM)
    This is definitely best suited for UK audiences, and the ratings will be through the roof!

Hahahah you don't think the US can handle it? What about Canada?
    Oh wow. We're gonna be so famous, Kay. As.... twisted gay-man capturers who live on a boat. I'm so excited. biggrin.gif
  • I bonded with the Videotron guy on the phone. We're best friends. It's too bad he doesn't know it yet.

One of my very best friends has moved to Montreal and has a beautiful little apartment. Last night, I went over and we split a bottle of wine and watched the first couple of episodes of the show Weeds (amaaazing). We sat laughing and I kept exclaiming how much I loved the show (I tend to repeat myself, moreso when I'm tipsy). Taking a taxi home, I realized that sitting around, laughing and chatting, was really all I want (the only way it would be better would be to come home to not only my kick-ass roommates, but also to have my boyfriend there, waiting to play Scrabble or similar). It's really the simple things, isn't it?

"Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again"
    -the Books