In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I don't get it.

I've met RCPM like 3 times, and I act like an idiot every time.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 05:29 PM)
    YOU MEAN NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE?!!

BUT IT'S SO OBVIOUS!!!
    AHHH DO IT!!!

haha i dont want to like offend him haha!!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 02:25 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Be cool and say he's a BAMF.

ok, dig it. I'm very slow to learn all the good instant messaging lingos. Do you know how long it took me to learn what "LOL" means way back when? Do you know how severely made fun of I was by my closests friends for not knowing such vital info? Anyway, could someone please tell me what a BAMF is and please do not make fun of my naivety. unsure.gif
  • it means Bad Ass Mother Fucker

oh and im going to make a sign where in big letters it says TIMS A TOTAL BAMF!!!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 04:34 PM)
    it means Bad Ass Mother Fucker

oh and im going to make a sign where in big letters it says TIMS A TOTAL BAMF!!!

Lol!! I think he'd LOVE that!! tongue.gif
  • but then i would feel sry for like Dan whom i love to and andy and damian ya know?? well mayb they will understand if i tell them im sopposed to marry Tim............haha yeah right they'd prolly make fun of me haha
  • Why does the user list on the board index often list Google.com as browsing the forum?
  • i think because people are looking up this forum through google.com or somthing i have no idea
  • google.com is always listed. It is evil.
  • What is it with you beautiful Asian girls and that redneck hick!? Is it low self-esteem?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 23 2007, 08:13 PM)
    What is it with you beautiful Asian girls and that redneck hick!? Is it low self-esteem?

huh??
  • I second the Huh?
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 05:15 PM)
    huh??

Never ever let Tempe watch tv while instant messaging or typing on a forum. laugh.gif
  • Don't you love when that happens? Reminds me of bash.org.
  • Sears already gave me the world's best hammer so someone's lying
  • Only a man with a narrow urethra would think that skinny stick's a tree.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 23 2007, 08:04 PM)
    Why does the user list on the board index often list Google.com as browsing the forum?

If someone's searching on Google for something that's been mentioned anywhere on this forum, let's say "Damian's pubes", it registers on here as an active user.
  • Because it can.