In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Ooh, someone's happy. What's in yer head that's put ya in such a fine mood?[/PotC quote!]

Never mind, just saw in the other thread. happy.gif
  • Vomitting is an odd side effect of happiness.
  • tongue.gif god, i love that you are posting again...
  • I love that I am posting again, too. I also love that YSDH just came on on the OC. I got all excited like, "omg dewd, that's OK Go on the OC". I'm sure everyone else already knew that was coming, but I didn't. I'm slightly creeped out by the way they keep appearing everywhere I look.
  • I'm so bored that I'm getting silly!

It's been raining here for a week straight and I can't get outside. I can't even go to the Art Museum for fun because my car is being fixed.
  • Today my twelve year old neighbor named Felipe (whom I strongly suspect has a preteen crush on me) gave me the best gift ever: a pet crab! I've never had one of those before and anyone who knows anything about me knows I adore exotic pets. Funny how none of Felipe's older counterparts have ever gone beyond the standard roses and chocolates; moreover, I bet in a few years time Felipe himself won't venture such daring gifts either.

Aren't men enigmatic? How despite being responsible for some of mankind's most complex achievements like architecture, automotive engineering, democracy, nuclear technology etc. etc. etc. most of them seem dumbfounded by something as simple as choosing the right gift for someone...it's fascinating...

Indeed, I can't help but be utterly fascinated by men's paradoxical personalities. How they can be analytical yet aggressive, impulsive yet persistent, carefree and jealous all at the same time. Interesting how albeit strong and able-bodied, they're more prone to sickness than girls as babies, more likely to develope mental diseases and numerous health disorders as adults, and even perish at an earlier age than us.

Looking at Felipe (the crab, for in a good humored whim I have named the crustacean after its giver) it occurs to me that strong parallels do exist between the hardshelled soft-gutted critters and the males of our species...well, almost, men in fact are way more attractive than crabs will ever be. wink.gif

I've always found it curious how women's beauty is celebrated universally in literature, yet men's beauty is seldom mentioned (with very few distinct exceptions such as Oscar Wilde's work). I find it unnerving, even unnatural, for some males are beautiful without a doubt...

Like many of us here I find myself hypnotized by men's hands. How, in contrast to ours, which are small and soft (almost decorative to tell you the truth) theirs are big and useful; made to fix things, build and tear apart. Hands which have a sense of purpose, which make women feel overpowered and helpless in comparison...and for goodness sake, don't get me started on other anatomical features for I can stare in awe forever at broad chests and shoulders, strong jaws and torsoes, sleek hip bones ahem, etc....

AND, the best part is most men are actually attracted to us! I can't believe how perfect that is! To suddenly meet someone and notice how their pupils dilate, their speech slurrs, their jaw drops a bit while they look fixedly, intently, at you...only to notice you're having the exact same reaction at their sight. (and no, it's not Felipe I'm talking about you pervs laugh.gif )...it's such a bitch being expected to look uninterested and say "no" while inwardly you want to scream "yes, yes, yes!".

Rosa
  • I'm thinking of asking my parents for voice lessons...

But I really don't know.

I love to sing, but I don't exactly know how good I am because I'm afraid to sing freely at home because of what my family might think.

:/
  • oh, I took voice lessons at college ("vocal techniques" was the name of the class in fact)...it's really really useful in case of an embarrassing event like karaoke night, reading out loud during mass or a family toast comes up. wink.gif

Rosa
  • Haha! wub.gif

I really like singing. I know I said this a lot of times about a handful of things *coughskatingcough* but I realize that I sing all the time, and I love it.
  • I do too! I like to sing Barbra Streissand out loud (when no one's at home of course)... I have been told my voice resembles hers. wub.gif wub.gif
  • That's wonderful.

I don't know what my voice souns like. I've never tried to sing my best in front of anyone, not even me. Because there is always someone around and they always make fun of me in any other aspect.
  • i think i sing good by meself but when im singing with someone or like singing to them i suck lol
  • I think I know how what you're talking about, maybe not.

But like, if I'm singing to myself all "good" and I think no one can hear me, and then someone comes into the room, I purposely make it a little bad, I don't know why!
  • hhaha i do that sometimes haha
  • And when I do that, my mom's always like, "Wow, your voice is amazing!" *sarcasm*

Or our housekeeper's always like, "Toothache, eh?"

And in my head, I'm thinking, "That's not my real voice!" Hehe.

So, Christy...
  • yeah i know my like when a high part is coming on and i know im gunna blow it i make it sound really bad to make it funny and they all think that im like being serious lol

im confused about the soo, christy...
  • LOL

I just put the So, Christy... for show. It's a real crowd pleaser.

huh.gif
  • haha oh i get it now hahaha
  • LOL

So...

Um, IDK.

Lemme pull out my conversation starters, LOL.

Er...

Um...

Tim?

No, I probably shouldn't ask that. I'd probably be married with 5 kids by the time you're done asnwering that question.

So, what's your favorite band besides OK Go?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 04:18 PM)
    Tim?

No, I probably shouldn't ask that. I'd probably be married with 5 kids by the time you're done asnwering that question.

So, what's your favorite band besides OK Go?

HAHAHAHA!! that is probably true hahaha you should check out the new Tim and Dan pictures i posted they are HOTT STUFF!!

umm well my next favorite band is keane, then three days grace, then the fray, snow patrol

hbu??