In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• OMG

I love Keane!
    Did you know that their Tom has the same exact birthday (year included) as Rusty?

Well, I like Paolo Nutini, John Mayer...I don\'t listen to much music.

Oh, and the Jonas Brothers. ph34r.gif
  • I love to sing too!! That's one thing I'm worried about when i'm married, if we go on road trips I'm not going to be able to sing out in the car and that will suck. I'm also going to the miss the little ass dance I dow when i'm cleaning. It's a vital part of the process.

I can sing ok.. but I think I sing better when I really belt it out, like I can hit the notes better, but when people are around I try to sing quieter and I go off key a lot easier.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 04:24 PM)
    Oh, and the Jonas Brothers. ph34r.gif

OMG I TOTALLY WAS GOING TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT FOR FREE AT THE FAIR AND I COULDNT GO BC MY SISTER DIDNT GET HOME IN TIME TO TAKE ME!! I WAS SO UPSET!!
  • I hope it won't be like that for you. Maybe you could marry a musician or someone who doesn't really care how good you sing, just that you're enjoying yourself.

And whenever I'm singing, and there's a high note coming up, I feel like this ethereal uplifty thing inside, but when I sing it, it doesn't really come out right. It's like, I feel it, but I can't...sing it. I don't know how to explain, but either way, it's cheesy.

Christy: OMG That totally sucks!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 04:28 PM)
    Maybe you could marry a musician or someone who doesn't really care how good you sing, just that you're enjoying yourself.

Yeah! theres an idea wolfie! thats what my plan is to do! hahaha and we all know to whom!
  • George Clooney?

Wow, yeah. Whoowee.

wink.gif

Tim, obvously.
  • hahah yup Timothy Jay Nordwind! hahaha i can see it in the stars haha
  • Yeah, if I did that I could sing all I wanted in car cause my husband would never be there!! I wouldn't want to marry a man who's on tour all the time. That'd be crappy.
  • yeah thats sorta true but i mean come on its Tim Nordwind who cares hahaha
  • Haha, sorry I had to go for a bit to watch something.

So, Christy...
  • im looking up recipes so if i get to go to the notre dame concert i can give them cupcakes
    hahahaha
    secretly they will all be for Dan but i will give them to all of them to be fair lol
  • LOL

My quote about the rare Konopas, lol.

On Tim's cupcakes you should frost some killer birth control glasses.
  • hahaha no ive got a SPECIAL suprise for my dear lover Timothy hahaha
  • Aw, that's so cute, you're going to hire skywriters to spell "Will you marry me" for him!
  • hahahaha no i want to take it slow at first so he doesnt think im a stalker creepster haha

besides those will probably be the first words that come outta my mouth when i first meet him anyway haha
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Be cool and say he's a BAMF.
  • haha ill try i might blow up or get the hiccups lol so it will be like TIM YOUR A BA *HICCUP* MF
  • LOL

You should get birth control glasses and wear them.

Better yet, get him Sea Breeze...tongue.gif
  • OMG I SOO AM GOING TO!! HAHA OMG I USE SEABREEZE HAHA
  • YOU MEAN NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE?!!

BUT IT'S SO OBVIOUS!!!

AHHH DO IT!!!