In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 27 2007, 09:05 AM)
    Hahahah you don't think the US can handle it? What about Canada?
    Oh wow. We're gonna be so famous, Kay. As.... twisted gay-man capturers who live on a boat. I'm so excited. biggrin.gif

Hahaha, the US just isn't ready for us. But come to think of it, Canadians probably would adore the entire concept, as gay marriage is allowed here and...well, boats are pretty popular..? Okay, so I can't think of terribly sensical reasons, but it shall be a hit.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 27 2007, 09:17 AM)
    One of my very best friends has moved to Montreal and has a beautiful little apartment. Last night, I went over and we split a bottle of wine and watched the first couple of episodes of the show Weeds (amaaazing). We sat laughing and I kept exclaiming how much I loved the show (I tend to repeat myself, moreso when I'm tipsy). Taking a taxi home, I realized that sitting around, laughing and chatting, was really all I want (the only way it would be better would be to come home to not only my kick-ass roommates, but also to have my boyfriend there, waiting to play Scrabble or similar). It's really the simple things, isn't it?

"Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again"
    -the Books

asdfghjkls!

And this post made me realize that all I want is a cute little Montreal apartment and some drunken friends to watch TV with. Bahhh, fuck York University. I'm back on the Concordia train.
  • did someone say headless chicken?
  • Kay - your arguments are fine. Canada will love us. We can have Rufus speaking in french to us for the Quebequois and make it ubersexy and it'll all be sweet. smile.gif

And Amy that sounds so sweet smile.gif
  • Man, I wish I had time to catch up on all this.

aCK, back to the craziosity!!!
  • are you back from vegas already?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 23 2007, 08:51 PM)
    If someone's searching on Google for something that's been mentioned anywhere on this forum, let's say "Damian's pubes", it registers on here as an active user.

THANK YOU! I've been wondering this for, oh I'd say, forever!

QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 25 2007, 08:27 PM)
    My darling boardie family, this is important.

Roro (as in the fabulous Ro who posts here) and I are both entered in a contest right now to win tickets for Rufus Wainwright Live at the Rehearsal Hall. That means us, in a room with Rufus, with only a handful of other people and it's being taped for TV.

Pleeease cross your fingers for us to win! It would also mean that I would be spending the night on Ro's couch (or a jail cell after we sexually attack Rufus) and getting plastered with her, so just think about all of the wonderfulness that would add to this world. Thanks!

Good luck!!!!

QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 26 2007, 03:48 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    "Row, row, row your boat
    Gently to my bed..."
    Oh god. The lyrics running through my mind... rolleyes.gif

Ooo the title's tough. I'm gonna keep thinking. I'm thinking up the rules of the reality show though -

The 'flood' is a flood of hot gay men. Kay and Alice, the 'Noah's of the show, have to take on a number of gay men, and turn as many straight as possible. Using whatever means necessary. OK Go can pretend to be gay and be our first victory.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif!!

QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 27 2007, 02:16 PM)
    Hahaha, the US just isn't ready for us. But come to think of it, Canadians probably would adore the entire concept, as gay marriage is allowed here and...well, boats are pretty popular..? Okay, so I can't think of terribly sensical reasons, but it shall be a hit.

You might be right bout the US, but I must request that you secretly send me the show so I could watch it.

Edit:Long post much? Apologies!
  • Absolutely, each episode will be YouTubed for the world to enjoy.
  • biggrin.gif

I love you guys.

And that totally sounds like the best reality tv show ever.

Kay, I hope you and Roro both get to meet Rufus!
  • ^ agreed! best idea yet!
  • Thanks for all the well-wishing, guys! Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow and I can book my freaking train ticket.
  • hahaha
    this contest reminded me of something... and now i remember what

win a date

just replace a devishly handsome Elvis, with a sauve Rufus.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 27 2007, 07:07 PM)
    are you back from vegas already?

No, I'm trying to get ready to go. I leave Wednesday. And my car came in early, which is freaking awesome but it means I have to cram a lot more into an already hectic schedule. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow.

so I'm really excited, but really busy and overwhelmed!! tongue.gif

Thank you for the comment btw!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 27 2007, 09:59 PM)
    Absolutely, each episode will be YouTubed for the world to enjoy.

Ahh, yesss!!

laugh.gif It will be one of the greatest things to ever be uploaded to YouTube!
  • YouTube may, in fact, implode.
  • It just might, but I think it's a risk we all should be willing to take.
  • fel... i had a moment the other day, where i thought of you. i hope that doesn't totally creep you out. but anyway.

my mom and sister are moving this week, and i had to go back to my old house to sort of clean out my room, and i haven't been IN it in nearly 2 years... so i kind of forgot what i had. anyway. i was taking stuff down from my walls and i have a Stella ad hanging, and I seriously just started laughing, and thought of you, and your avatar. ANd your love for the Show...

random? yes.
  • When episodes of The Love Boat (this is the title for the show that I'm going with until I get something better) appear on YouTube, the entire internet will grind to a halt as everyone tries to access the site at the same time in order to follow the unfolding romance(s).

I'm SO excited for this show. It's gonna be big. Who wants to present it? Kay, any ideas?
  • Present it? Like narrate/host it? Maybe Michael K from dlisted. He's the funniest and most fabulous queen I know of.

On a side note: I HAVE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKING SUNBURN. I was planning on wearing a cute little top to Rufus if we win (hey, even the gays love a little cleavage) but now I look like a lobster dinner.
  • Oooo ouch. Well erm... lobster can be hot, right? *looks hopeful*
    Don't give up on the cute top! Moisturize and it'll go down before the show, won't it...?
    And what's the top like, dear?