In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• nine times out of ten when people ask me my name i'll be a horrible smartarse and say, "Jehovah" or "Yahweh", but for now I will let you know that Gods name is actually Katie tongue.gif Hence the love for your name lmao.
  • hahaaaaaaaaaa. Your secret is safe with me, God. wink.gif
  • It should at least be a comfort to know that God is a female tongue.gif

Anywho, my internet time is about to run out in like, ten minutes so I should pack up and get out of here. The girls at Starbucks probably hate me for sitting here for two hours and only buying one drink but hopefully Telstra reimburses them for people like me who only come for the Internet. lol.

Fingers crossed that within the next week I will be communicating with you all from my very own internet connection. In the meantime, have an awesome day/night, whatever it is where you are tongue.gif Byes.
  • hahah i was just about to say the same. it's 1:45am here and i gotta hit the sack... class at 10:20 will come fast...

stealing the internet is always fun. wink.gif
  • Ooh, can we call you by your real name God?
  • making a balence transfer so my down payment check doesn't bounce.
    That's a good one too!!

What the hell else am I forgetting??
  • Do you have clothing, money, bathroom items, tickets (which I believe you already mentioned), any credit cards etc. you may need, pillows (if you like your own), and possibly your cell phone?
    This may not be helpful... huh.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 29 2007, 03:42 PM)
    It should at least be a comfort to know that God is a female tongue.gif

Anywho, my internet time is about to run out in like, ten minutes so I should pack up and get out of here. The girls at Starbucks probably hate me for sitting here for two hours and only buying one drink but hopefully Telstra reimburses them for people like me who only come for the Internet. lol.
    Fingers crossed that within the next week I will be communicating with you all from my very own internet connection. In the meantime, have an awesome day/night, whatever it is where you are tongue.gif Byes.

It is also a comfort to know she's from australia. I feel safe now, i actually live in a place everyone likes to call "God's Country" You should come to your country one day, God!!

Good luck with the internet connecting and everthing!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 29 2007, 01:01 AM)
    We should start an "Our Daddy's Suck" club of some sort.

Sweet, my dad is a dick too!
  • im eating teddy grams and i pulled the plasitc thing outta the box and tipped over the box to get the teddy grams that fell in there and i threw them in my mouth and they were like soft
  • Eeew, why were they soft?

Edit: Wait...moisture probably got to them...hmm, ignore me.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 29 2007, 07:03 PM)
    Eeew, why were they soft?

Edit: Wait...moisture probably got to them...hmm, ignore me.

idk they werent wet when i put them in my mouth
  • Hahaha where's Katie because I am intoxicated smile.gif
  • I got a haaaaaaaaircut. After, like, five months. laugh.gif

Just thought you ought to know.
  • Oh my god I was just in the presence of Rufus Wainwright and he signed my ticket, said "here you go" and then he looked at me and I wanted to say thank you but I couldn't because it was just like time stopped, he looked right into my eyes, can you imagine what that feels like? Have you ever been int he presence of someone amazing and then they look at right at you? Right into your eyes? It's intense
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 30 2007, 01:14 AM)
    Oh my god I was just in the presence of Rufus Wainwright and he signed my ticket, said "here you go" and then he looked at me and I wanted to say thank you but I couldn't because it was just like time stopped, he looked right into my eyes, can you imagine what that feels like? Have you ever been int he presence of someone amazing and then they look at right at you? Right into your eyes? It's intense

Aww, yay!!!
    And yes, I have experience this, with OK Go rolleyes.gif
  • wow dani!!
    thats awesome!

yay i'm so excited! tomorrow i'm going with two of my friend to USC, where my best friend and my other friend's boyfriend goes (shes coming with me so she can see him too, and i love her shes freakin awesome) and we're staying the night! and i'm taking nailpolish with me so that tomorrow night we girls can have fun and pretend like we're 9 year olds at a slumber party! haha
    aw i'm so excited you have no idea - this is the closest to a vacation i can get right now.
  • its my birthday on sunday, and i cant wait. Birthdays and christmas are the best!
    and im thinking of getting my haircut soon, after almost a year!

yeh, its been a while.. just imagine the split ends!!! haha, badd.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 30 2007, 12:17 AM)
    Hahaha where's Katie because I am intoxicated smile.gif

drunk alie is my 2nd fave type of alie

QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 30 2007, 06:14 AM)
    Oh my god I was just in the presence of Rufus Wainwright and he signed my ticket, said "here you go" and then he looked at me and I wanted to say thank you but I couldn't because it was just like time stopped, he looked right into my eyes, can you imagine what that feels like? Have you ever been int he presence of someone amazing and then they look at right at you? Right into your eyes? It's intense

carah, the lovely lady in my sig, looked deep into my eyes last friday whilst she was singing

i think my soul melted..
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 30 2007, 06:14 AM)

You met him? You spoke to him???
    OHMYGOSHYOUARESOLUCKY.

You have reached legendary status in my eyes, Dani. That is incredible.