In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Grr.

That is all.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 31 2007, 10:00 AM)
    ok, what do you think of this one?? tongue.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

}:].
  • ^^
    laugh.gif i saw that picture and just knew, it was meant to be.

Did you take jp shopping for bling??
  • ^^
    NO!

its the heat. its far too hot to go outside. im scared we'd melt.

maybe tomorrow. jp was really sad too...but hasn't even gotten up from bed!! that guy.
  • It's getting hot here too, today is the first day of spring.

I'm afraid of what this summer's going to be like sad.gif
  • aww

i hope its nothing like it is here.
    like 100 degrees F [sry, i forgot how to do the calculation for celcius]. everything gets sticky. its just a mess. i can't wait for fall/winter...but even then its still somewhat warm.....hmmm
  • yeah, i don't no the conversion either but apparently 100 Fahrenheit is 37.77777777777778 Celsius laugh.gif

we usually get a few 40 degree days but i've heard it's going to be a lot worse because of global warming etc.

i hate sticky buses, travelling in summer is so gross! then there's the little primary school kids who shout and squeal sad.gif
  • ^^
    haha, awww. that sucks.
    im glad summer is almost over <3 <3 <3

ah, but school =''''''''''''''[
  • aww, that is a big long tear!

don't worry, you'll have jp and at least it won't be hot for too much longer!
  • haha, it is!! i really dont wanna go back. sad.gif

jp is amazing company. although his looks are very distracting. good good.

my mouse pointer is now a banana. its very strange.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 1 2007, 10:01 AM)
    yeah, i don't no the conversion either but apparently 100 Fahrenheit is 37.77777777777778 Celsius laugh.gif

we usually get a few 40 degree days but i've heard it's going to be a lot worse because of global warming etc.

i hate sticky buses, travelling in summer is so gross! then there's the little primary school kids who shout and squeal sad.gif

Seeeeee. See why I left the Gold Coast?!

It's fucking cold in Melbourne. Still. Sob sob. It's like... 18 at the moment, yet my friends are wearing skirts. It's like, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Public transport is the devil, btw. As are school children. If I were to go into politics, I would campaign to ban young children from going outside between the hours of 8am and like... 6pm. Something tells me I would get lots of votes.
  • Oh and w00t. I'm stalking Zac Efron in Melbourne this friday at the Hairspray premier just because I can and my friends and I are creepily attracted to a 19yo boy.

Which isn't that bad when you consider I'm only 21 and he is a very pretty (closeted gay) boy.

Having mentioned Zac Efron I now have the biggest urge to watch clips of HSM2 on youtube ... 'cause they're just so deliciously corny.
  • zomg im melting in the heat.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 1 2007, 11:41 AM)
    Seeeeee. See why I left the Gold Coast?!

It's fucking cold in Melbourne. Still. Sob sob. It's like... 18 at the moment, yet my friends are wearing skirts. It's like, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Public transport is the devil, btw. As are school children. If I were to go into politics, I would campaign to ban young children from going outside between the hours of 8am and like... 6pm. Something tells me I would get lots of votes.

hmm i suppose Melbourne isn't looking so bad now. Actually, i'll be going there for a little while during christmas holidays so mabye i can escape some of the summer heat smile.gif

omg i would vote for you!! yes! i think you should run for pm, you'd do a better job than howard or rudd!! they will never realise that australia's votes are really tied up with banning of children from public transport!!
  • I just spent the past hour and a half helping out with an operation on a bearded dragon, which is a breed of lizard.
    This included passing equipment to the veterinary surgeon, helping to resuscitate the poor reptile when she died, and adjusting the dials controlling the anesthetic gas to keep her under without killing her again. And restraining her when she woke up in the middle of the operation.

I thought that was pretty random. blink.gif
  • OmG OmG OmG, Hot Damn!!!

I'm spending 6 weeks on an Indian Reservation and am having an awesome time, but....there's no internet connection where I live there and this board is blocked at work. Oh I've had such withdrawl. Damian should rewrite Television Television to include the internet! I'm spending Labor Day weekend at a nice hotel in Flagstaff and I have free wireless internet. Oh, I'm kveling! (yiddish for freaking out w/ happiness). I missed you guys!
  • TEMPE!! i saw your name andi was like OMG!! ive missed tou and your awesome Teeny ok go sotries! im haveing withdrawl hah
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 1 2007, 04:48 PM)
    TEMPE!! i saw your name andi was like OMG!! ive missed tou and your awesome Teeny ok go sotries! im haveing withdrawl hah

Lol, I'll try to write a few while I'm here at the hotel. After this weekend, you guys might not hear from the likes of me again until the first week of October. That's when I'll get back to Phoenix.
  • oh no, thats sad things are getting slow around here with everybody gone like nobody is posting in the ok go forums that often and i keep checking back and nothing is new......october........hmmm......thats a month away........darn...but i hope you are having a wonderful time!