In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I tend to not understand what people see in those guys who are conventionally considered the most beautiful men in the world.

I mean, Brad Pitt? Who the fuck cares?
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 26 2007, 04:57 AM)
    I tend to not understand what people see in those guys who are conventionally considered the most beautiful men in the world.
    I mean, Brad Pitt? Who the fuck cares?

OMG! I don't either! Brad Pitt and Paul Walker look the same to me.
  • I bought me a Kevin07 shirt and bumper sticker today and I feel awesome about it.

I love that the Labor party are kinda going all US campaign like on us. There's a lot I dislike about America, but I always kinda envied how crazy they go during election campaigns (Which is funny when you consider how few of them vote... but whatevs).

So yeah, my Kevin07 shirt will be arriving soon and then my car will be sexed up with a Kevin07 bumper sticker and it'll be fabulous. I'm so tempted to drive up to the Griffith electorate on Election night so I can party with Rudd when he wins this election by a fucking landslide.

Eat that Howard. Your name rhymes with coward for a reason.
  • Kevin 07!!!
    That rhymes!!
    How fun!
    (Sorry I got really excited about that)
  • Yeah, Gore should've totally waited and ran in 04!!
  • Stupid net nanny. I can't youtube at work. sad.gif They're onto me!!!!
  • "m really sick of being tired all the time.

I should stop drinking coffee.... but I don't wanna!!!!!!
  • I just came up with the most brilliant insult ever, I think:

"So-and-so is such a douchebag that he gives douchebags a bad name."

You can substitute your own insult there too.
  • I've used something similar.

Someone else: So and so is a douchebag.
    Me: Hey, don't put down douchebags like that.

But of course that one takes prompting from someone else. Yours eliminates that need.
  • i can't stop making plans of what i really really want to buy, like cd's, shoes and stuff ... i don't have the needed money, hence i depress myself all the time...
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 26 2007, 08:49 PM)
    I bought me a Kevin07 shirt and bumper sticker today and I feel awesome about it.

I love that the Labor party are kinda going all US campaign like on us. There's a lot I dislike about America, but I always kinda envied how crazy they go during election campaigns (Which is funny when you consider how few of them vote... but whatevs).

So yeah, my Kevin07 shirt will be arriving soon and then my car will be sexed up with a Kevin07 bumper sticker and it'll be fabulous. I'm so tempted to drive up to the Griffith electorate on Election night so I can party with Rudd when he wins this election by a fucking landslide.

Eat that Howard. Your name rhymes with coward for a reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUkpS9uMho
    There’s a country that knows,
    that Howard’s on the nose,
    so they’re climbing a stairway to Kevin.

We’ll all back this new twerp,
    with his smug nerdy smirk,
    who needs facebook and myspace, to find friends

He’ll win you’re hearts with tacky t-shirts - join the team now
    It’s A.L.P U.S.A style
    He’ll distance himself from the unions - he don’t like boys clubs
    He only likes clubs with strippers

When he gets drunk on rum and gin,
    he can’t recall a single thing,
    and though he speaks good mandarin,
    he’s much more fluent speaking spin.

I love that they had strippers with Kevin07 shirts

(and don't pay out the name Howard... some cool people have that name tongue.gif )
    QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 27 2007, 02:29 AM)
    Kevin 07!!!
    That rhymes!!
    How fun!
    (Sorry I got really excited about that)

Kevein11 will be better. How sad that i'm actually looking forward to saying that.
  • OMFG happy anniversary to the rocky horror picture show ^^
    yummy tim curry
  • ^^ hahah

I saw that commercial the other day on tv and me and my friend agreed that they are pretty much the coolest little kids ever. I mean, look at them dance.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 27 2007, 12:57 PM)
    okay okay okay

best mastercard commercial ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNDSPutas8...ted&search=

tongue.gif wub.gif

awww that's so adorable!

wub.gif I want to see it on tv!!

i'm going to teach my sister to dance and walk like that with her giant red backpack!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 26 2007, 07:29 PM)
    Kevein11 will be better. How sad that i'm actually looking forward to saying that.

hahahah how fun!!!!

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 26 2007, 07:57 PM)
    okay okay okay

best mastercard commercial ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNDSPutas8...ted&search=

tongue.gif wub.gif

OMG yes!!!
    I love this commercial! Thanks for posting it!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 25 2007, 10:11 AM)
    It was year 12 muck-up day yesterday

my school's was today... although it wasn't a real muck up day.... the teachers wouldn't let them do like anything (although i thought the idea of muck up day was to go against what the teacher's said... some of them got in huge trouble for doing like nothing [they were planning on ringing the fire alarm, therefore forcing all the kids onto the oval, then throw water bombs, and eggs etc. at them, but the people who were going to ring the fire bell (it's in a very inconvenient place... near the principlas office) got caught just as they were going to ring it... therefore ruining the whole plan...])... teachers need to lighten up a bit... become more happy... if anyone here is a teacher, or wants to be a teacher make sure you're not a complete arse to all of the kids you teach... because those sort of teachers suck.... i'll stop complaining now....

how was everyone's day? exciting....??

ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL TILL THE HOLIDAYS! ...awesome... rolleyes.gif
  • What kind of fucking retards bring SIX YEAR OLD CHILDREN TO A FALL OUT BOY CONCERT?!

I mean, SERIOUSLY. It's not just that the show went ridiculously late but even I lost count of the number of times the word Fuck was uttered.

Shitty parents. Shitty, shitty parents. Those brats should be in bed listening to fucking High 5 not at a GD FOB show.
  • Does your fire alarm call the fire department? Ours does. That's a really big deal, it doesn't just disrupt class it ties up the fire department and takes them away from real emergencies.

We never had muck up days. I"m all for it really, but that one's not just fun.