In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Got done with my Powder puff game. I feel like explaining what happened. Ok well i play center and this girl i was blocking, we got in a fist fight. She punched me in the nose and ripped out my earing and so the next play I punched her in the throut. Then she tryed to get this other girl to gang up on my her exact words were, "Help me get this fucking bitch I hate her!" THEN she pulled my hair and so next play I punched her in the nose. To me a long story short I then ripped off part of her eye, ripped her shirt, pinched her, and gouged out her gums.
  • Christy, so violent!

Was this fight over Tim?

But are you okay?
  • omg, wow!!!

that sounds horrible!!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 27 2007, 09:36 PM)
    Christy, so violent!

Was this fight over Tim?

But are you okay?

Lol, no it wasn't it would be much worse if it was lol. Yeah im ok I just have a headach and my ear and nose hurt. It was so funny bc she was like non-stop cussing at me and then at the end of the game she moved postitions so she wouldn't be blocked by me. HAHA!
  • Haha, yeah, you'd be raising some serious hell if it were over Tim.

So is your earlobe like ripped or something? I hope you're okay because that sounded pretty bad!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 27 2007, 10:24 PM)
    Haha, yeah, you'd be raising some serious hell if it were over Tim.

So is your earlobe like ripped or something? I hope you're okay because that sounded pretty bad!

Haha YEAH I WOULD!

No its my cartilage and its only ripped a little where it will heal normal but I lost my earing. sad.gif lol. It was ruff but it felt good to get my anger out.
  • Ooh, it must've hurt. But yeah, your earring. sad.gif Hahaha.

Hm...now hypothesize what Christy would do if it were over Tim...

*shudder*
  • Wow Christy that's crazy!! What a bitch.

Where were the refs during all this? Are they blind?
  • Haha im pretty sure she would still be on the ground or IN the ground haha.
  • In the ground? Haha...Or maybe ground, as in, up. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 27 2007, 10:33 PM)
    Wow Christy that's crazy!! What a bitch.

Where were the refs during all this? Are they blind?

Oh they don't care. She tried telling on me but he was just like well i've seen you go at her.
  • You should've reported her for stealing your earring.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 27 2007, 09:36 PM)
    Oh they don't care. She tried telling on me but he was just like well i've seen you go at her.

They don't care that she ripped your earring out??
  • Yeah im just a sophmore and we were playing seniors. But oh well im over it. Im just kinda glad that I got my swings at her I know that may sound really bad but it just felt good to let loose!
  • At my university we have underground passage ways that connect the buildings. this is in one of the underground passage ways. its a loading dock i guess and theres this crate

note on crate:

I am in a Princess Bride kind of mood
  • i image Wallace Shawn.

i especially liked his work as Grand Nagus Zek in DS9

Oh I gave up Beetle snuff. It may be fun for you and me, but it sure isn't fun for the beetles!!!!!!

edit: Does that pic work?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 28 2007, 02:42 PM)

I am in a Princess Bride kind of mood

lol were you on ONTD today? They have a "Where are they now?" Princess Bride edition. Is hot.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:21 AM)
    Does your fire alarm call the fire department? Ours does. That's a really big deal, it doesn't just disrupt class it ties up the fire department and takes them away from real emergencies.

no, it doesn't ring the fire department (i guess my schools to cheap for that... have to call them manually...)... it would just slightly disrupt the classes... but it was the second last day of term, so it's not like we were doing anything... i would've been totally against it if it did ring the fire department....

but on a very happy note... I'M ON HOLIDAYS!! ...aren't you all happy now...?? ...i suppose you probably don't even care... but it's really good for me.... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 28 2007, 01:10 PM)
    note on crate:

laugh.gif lol, that's hilarous........................................................................
    ................................................................................
    ................................................................................
    .................... [i decided i should fill this message with something]