In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:21 AM)
    Does your fire alarm call the fire department? Ours does. That's a really big deal, it doesn't just disrupt class it ties up the fire department and takes them away from real emergencies.

We never had muck up days. I"m all for it really, but that one's not just fun.

I would assume all working fire alarms in a place like that would call the fire department therefore I'm in agreement, that's just not funny. Fucking with emergency services is the epitome of uncool.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 27 2007, 03:23 PM)
    I would assume all working fire alarms in a place like that would call the fire department therefore I'm in agreement, that's just not funny. Fucking with emergency services is the epitome of uncool.

agreed

used to be a big problam in nottingham with the prank calling and such to various departments

this has been out grow with prank calling, then assulting the fire people who come along

such a lovely place i live
  • ^^
    Aww, what about Robin Hood? Shouldn't he be protecting the poor fire people?? sad.gif

QUOTE (smeja @ Sep 27 2007, 05:57 PM)
    my school's was today... although it wasn't a real muck up day.... the teachers wouldn't let them do like anything (although i thought the idea of muck up day was to go against what the teacher's said... some of them got in huge trouble for doing like nothing [they were planning on ringing the fire alarm, therefore forcing all the kids onto the oval, then throw water bombs, and eggs etc. at them, but the people who were going to ring the fire bell (it's in a very inconvenient place... near the principlas office) got caught just as they were going to ring it... therefore ruining the whole plan...])... teachers need to lighten up a bit... become more happy... if anyone here is a teacher, or wants to be a teacher make sure you're not a complete arse to all of the kids you teach... because those sort of teachers suck.... i'll stop complaining now....

how was everyone's day? exciting....??

ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL TILL THE HOLIDAYS! ...awesome... rolleyes.gif

I've been on holidays all week, it is extremely awesome!

QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:21 AM)
    Does your fire alarm call the fire department? Ours does. That's a really big deal, it doesn't just disrupt class it ties up the fire department and takes them away from real emergencies.

We never had muck up days. I"m all for it really, but that one's not just fun.

Yeah I agree.

But the kids at my school did good stuff this year because they didn't endanger any lives etc
    They put a hugs 'for sale' sign out the front of our school and they had KFC signs all over the place so it looked like we'd been bought out by them. They also got one of those blow-up "SALE" dudes that wave their arms all over the place (i have a feeling that was stolen, so not so good)
    However, the part they got in trouble for was the giant banner that said, "School of Penis", complete with illustrations rolleyes.gif If they hadn't done that, I reckon they would have got away with the rest of it.
  • robin hood ironicly got mugged by some youths in market square...
  • haha, i guess he's lost his touch

how sad for nottingham sad.gif i think they need a new hero... andy?
  • Normally, I don't like mimes...I really don't know how to react when one of them is approaching in the street and I know he will start mimicking me and won't leave...so today I just hugged a mime who got behind me. It worked, he threw me a kiss afterwards and left. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 28 2007, 12:56 AM)
    haha, i guess he's lost his touch

how sad for nottingham sad.gif i think they need a new hero... andy?

im already a hero, i defend the world from the evil that is sainsburys evilness..
  • good for you! i have no idea what the evil of sainsbury is but i suppose that just means you're doing your hero duties properly
  • sainsburys is the evil shop i work for, my good natured'ness helps the custemers not find out the evil
  • The Robin Hood? Or is it some guy who's been dressing up as Robin Hood for the past thirtysomething years and now has come to be called Robin Hood?
  • well THE robin hood died along time ago....
  • Yeah but who knows, spirits can be robbed too.
  • Oh but Robin Hood is back... on television

i hope the new series is coming out soon, i've been missing it
  • well they sure can be raped buy the british press for years on end

poor diana
  • I love those blow up sale dudes that wave their arms.

I also really liked it when Homer Simpson... was he working at the car lot? Anyway, he plugged on in, but it ripped and flew away. Homer got really sad and said "He was my only friend" and then got up on his platform and started waving his arms. Too funny.
  • Best use of those blow up sales dudes go to that Beer ad... I should find it on Youtube but I can't remember which beer brand it's for lmao.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:51 AM)
    I love those blow up sale dudes that wave their arms.

I also really liked it when Homer Simpson... was he working at the car lot? Anyway, he plugged on in, but it ripped and flew away. Homer got really sad and said "He was my only friend" and then got up on his platform and started waving his arms. Too funny.

hahahhahahahaahahhaha

omg, i love that part!!

<3 simpsons <3
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 28 2007, 10:54 AM)
    Best use of those blow up sales dudes go to that Beer ad... I should find it on Youtube but I can't remember which beer brand it's for lmao.

oh but the best part, at school, was when the teachers turned him off and he collapsed onto the little year 7s! haha, little twerps
  • Amen to that.

I hate small children (And there was a ridiculous abundance of them at the FOB concert last night. I could not believe it.)