In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• haha that lion's mortified face is perfect, Amy. I love it tongue.gif

so apparently my friends and I have a very different sense of humor from the rest of our classmates... there's four of us in the same Psychology class and we're laughing with the teacher about stuff the whole class and everyone else is staring wondering what could be so funny at 7:30 in the morning... it's rather amazing tongue.gif
  • i miss school... i'm getting bored by sitting at home and doing nothing (well, that's not true, but it's not like...school... did not make sense, i know) can't wait for the 15th when i start at university

i always thought it was a little weird when students and teachers share the same sense of humour... but maybe that's because our teachers were creepy...
  • haha it's okay, I start missing school over the summer. tongue.gif I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to have a job and not go to school anymore.

and yeah, Mr. Trahan is anything but creepy haha. He's great.
  • at my school it was more laugh at the teacher, not laugh with them...but honestly a teacher with a hilarious accent who is really really small and thinks he's really hip ... i can't really describe...

Edit: 100th post yay
  • haha well we do that too.. and he does sound pretty hilarious.

My Psych teacher is an exception to the rule.

p.s. congrats! haha
  • i try to remember my other teachers... it feels like a long long time ago...

let's see, there's the english teacher who could not speak english
    the math teacher that was just plain insane (rhyme time...haha)
    the german teacher who talked about his childhood, the good old times...
    the art teacher with his very own way of seeing art...black, more black....
  • haha i love the insane ones.

my science teacher in 7th grade was old and senile and told us about his saxaphone and his cat in the shower and his pet alligator that he killed by leaving the tank out in the sun about twelvehundredthousand times. He also said 'um' or 'uh' about 400 times in one 40-minute period.
    my latin teacher is insane as well, but that one's hard to explain... she just is.
    my english teacher last year had an odd accent, even though she was from Vermont, and was like the most insecure teacher I've ever met.
    i've never taken french, but i hear the french teacher can't speak english, which is always useful when you're teaching in Massachusetts.

good times.

this year they're mostly normal, though.
  • haha weird teachers...
    i havent had too many and this year most of my teachers are actually pretty cool. two of them are really sarcastic and so am I so they will say something and like 5 kids in the class will just start cracking up. its great.
    and my enlish teacher this year apparently has a tattoo on his neck that says "destruction" which i have only seen the top of. he always wears collars and ties (except today) so its nearly impossible anyway. i really want to see it though haha
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 28 2007, 09:54 PM)
    Today kind of sucks. A lot.

Oh sweetie, why the poopie mood?
  • so I'm not a HUGE fan of baseball or anything
    but it's kind of hard to avoid in Boston

and the Red Sox just clinched the American League East Division Championship.
    because Baltimore came back in the 9th to tie with the Yankees and win it in extra innings.
    and about 2,000 fans stayed at Fenway to watch the Yankees lose on the jumbotron there.
    and now they're going nuts.
    and the players are spraying champagne everywhere.

it's kind of awesome, whether you're a baseball fan or not.

school is gonna be fun on Monday.
  • I have a ridiculous love for Taylor Hansons wife. She is the most adorable person to ever walk the Earth. I would go gay for her.

And I'm seriously in awe of how fantastic she looks after squirting out three kids in five years. Damn woman.
  • I got attacked by a Kookaburra today. He flew past and grabbed the food that i was holding and about to put in my mouth. Then he brought some of his friends to his tree and they all laughed at us! And then he tried it again for our my friend's food but missed it and started banging his head on the ground.

^^That is exactly what he looked like, always watching with those greedy, greedy eyes

Little psycho dry.gif
  • See. Australian animals are evil. Even the cute looking ones.
  • now i'm scared... the only dangerous animal around here is this lazy (haha...) cat that wants to get on my lap and sleep...annoying little thing... nah
  • Holy shit it's 5am and I'm still up.

It's amazing how fast you can fall back into old (and bad) habits.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 29 2007, 08:23 PM)
    See. Australian animals are evil. Even the cute looking ones.

I agree whole-heartedly. Other than that I would say, especially the cute looking ones.
    Possums and Kangaroos are the worst. Have you ever heard a possum breathe? They sit outside your window in the middle of the night and make horrible gasping/screaming sounds.
    And Kangaroos are just vicious, there is no other word!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 28 2007, 09:12 PM)
    Oh sweetie, why the poopie mood?

Aw, thanks for asking. But it was just Emo Shalu popping in to say hello.

And, I'd like to add, that having a nightlife is not all what it's cracked up to be. laugh.gif I enjoy cozy nights in with friends a lot more.

Awkward moments are the funniest things in the world. In the WORLD.

Why do gum companies make their pieces so tiny? When rolled up into a ball and smashed, the gum I had been chewing is still smaller than the nail of my pinkie.
  • Danrad doesn't like people who chew gum. I read that in the paper this morning, very important stuff! So, if you want to have a chance with this:
    just don't chew it at all!

I hope that answered your question

(i'm not joking, i had nightmares after i saw that picture!)
  • Oh man. That's frightening. What happened to our little Harry Potter?

Edit: Oh, and we did the chalk thing today. Which is weird, because I didn't even suggest it. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 29 2007, 10:06 PM)
    Danrad doesn't like people who chew gum.

Wonder how he feels about my breath right now. I just had a very oniony thai dish. It was scrumptious, but my breath is FOUL!!

Wish I had some gum!!!