In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ^^ I REALLY HOPE SO!!! I want to see a picture of the most beautiful, amazing and sexy water droplet in the world!! ohmy.gif
  • whoa Katie, he does, semi tongue.gif. He looks like early Sho.

did you tell him this? how did he respond?
  • lol i wish i could find one of him with a blank stare.... it's much more of how he acts too than just how he looks... and i haven't told him yet because it didn't even occur to me til like 2 weeks ago... and i haven't seen him in a while... if i see him at the bar tonight, i'll tell him and then i'll report back

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Oct 4 2007, 01:21 AM)
    DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE?!

No, I didn't. I was on my way to class, so I didn't have time to get my camera. I'll carry my camera with me at all times now in case it ever happens again.
  • I started a radiohead thread, go tell me which CD to buy! QUICK, I'm going tonight after work, and I'll only be here for another hour, hour and half... maybe less.
  • for future reference, for multiple posting: at the bottom right of each individual post there's a button that says "quote"- you can click that, (it'll either change from an 'x' to a '+' or the other way around), and it'll automatically quote all of the posts you click. very easy.

ps I love sounding like I know what I'm doing, haha

anyways:

Happy Monster Band

yeah, it's playhouse disney, but they're really quite catchy haha.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 4 2007, 08:42 PM)
    for future reference, for multiple posting: at the bottom right of each individual post there's a button that says "quote"- you can click that, (it'll either change from an 'x' to a '+' or the other way around), and it'll automatically quote all of the posts you click. very easy.

Haha, exactly! For a second I was like, "Do I have some magical account that can do that and everyone else copies and pastes?"
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 4 2007, 11:20 PM)
    Haha, exactly! For a second I was like, "Do I have some magical account that can do that and everyone else copies and pastes?"

So it does. I never knew that. For me they all have +'s. And when i click them they turn into minuses and turn red. I thought that meant "no quote" as a minus and red would logically indicated. Very interesting.

This board is so very different from the others I visit.

Also I turn the ok go background off because I can't freaking stand it! But I do wish the forum icons were okgo instead of ipb. It's not worth that wretched patter though.

I know, it's blasphemy, but i really find that background appalling.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Oct 5 2007, 12:33 PM)
    I love Rent!! wub.gif

You like to pay rent, or Rent ala Hand crafed beers made in local breweries, to yoga, to yogurt, to rice and beans and cheese?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 4 2007, 05:42 PM)
    for future reference, for multiple posting: at the bottom right of each individual post there's a button that says "quote"- you can click that, (it'll either change from an 'x' to a '+' or the other way around), and it'll automatically quote all of the posts you click. very easy.

I never knew what that was for! I remember accidently clicking it and getting freaked out that it moved, so I clicked it back and never thought about what it was for ever again.
  • QUOTE (God @ Oct 5 2007, 12:45 AM)
    You like to pay rent, or Rent ala Hand crafed beers made in local breweries, to yoga, to yogurt, to rice and beans and cheese?

To leather, to dildoes, to curry vindaloo. To huevos rancheros and Maya Angelou.
  • Today while walking to class, an old skinny man with a huge white beard, Iron Maiden shirt, and riding a tricked-out bicycle called me "sweet thaaang." I kid you not. And it actually made my day.

And now there's pan pipe-esque music coming from outside my window. You know, the usual.
  • Ladies and gentlemen, I, Tempe Arizona, have arrived home from the Hopi Reservation. Ah, it's so good to be home.

And now, in honor of returning to Phoenix, I present to you all Mr. Rhinestone cowboy himself Glen Campbell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WS89RqiyMo
  • I wish I was a glow worm,
    A glow worms never glum.
    Because how can you be grumpy,
    When the sun shines out your bum.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 6 2007, 11:47 PM)
    Ladies and gentlemen, I, Tempe Arizona, have arrived home from the Hopi Reservation. Ah, it's so good to be home.

Yay!!
    It's so lovely to have you back my friendly, neighborhood dentist!
  • so, i haven't logged in in over a month, how is everyone?!?
    oh, and check out my latest adventure in sewing:

• are you kidding me??! darbie... that is seriously so badass....
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 7 2007, 01:21 PM)
    are you kidding me??! darbie... that is seriously so badass....

thank you... i underestimated the size of my chest though, and fear i may not be able to take it off, haha... but i guess it's okay, since it's so damn cool...
  • yey everyone's returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempe and Darbs, we missed you wink.gif