In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 14 2007, 04:06 PM)
    hehe... gross.

hahahahha i know wink.gif
  • so, i'm sort of copying my friend matt, but oh well.

the lyrical lords of our time. thank you Collipark Music, for releasing this album, and more importantly, this song.

Crank That (Soulja Boy)

[Chorus: x2]
    Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Crank It
    Watch Me Roll
    Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
    Then Super Man Dat Hoe
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

[Verse 1:]
    Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
    Super Man Dat Hoe
    Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
    Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
    Jocking On Them Haterz Man
    When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
    I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
    (Now You)
    Crank Dat Soulja Boy Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com
    I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
    And If We Get The Fightin
    Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
    You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
    Yes I Crank It Everyday
    Haterz Get Mad Cuz
    "I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]
    I'm Bouncin On My Toe
    Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
    I'ma Pass It To Arab
    Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low)
    Haterz Wanna Be Me
    Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
    They Be Lookin At My Neck
    Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
    Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
    Dance (Dance)
    Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
    Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
    Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
    Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
    Man That Shit Was Ugly

[Chorus x4]
  • I got an email from Bristol University saying they've got my application! YAYNESS!!!
    Oh, the relief. I was seriously freaking out.

And Flight Of The Conchords is on tonight. Tis a good day smile.gif
  • 1040am im still in bed. thinking of going to school soon. might skip the shower step. thoights?
  • if you do, then you will definitely be like i was yesterday... i had class at 1020, had intentions of showering beforehand. but i didn't wake up til 930 and my class is a good 25 minute walk away so... i threw a hat on instead wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 16 2007, 12:28 PM)
    I got an email from Bristol University saying they've got my application! YAYNESS!!!
    Oh, the relief. I was seriously freaking out.

I got a phone call from a university today! We are such scholars.
  • I have to say, I'm somewhat disapointed by the makeovers on this season of "Beauty and the Geek." I mean, yeah, the stylists didn't have a lot to work with with some of these geeks, but still, a lot of them came out looking sort of gay.

(Gay as in the literal sense, not gay as in the slang sense)
  • dammit! i missed the makeover episode!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 16 2007, 11:41 AM)
    so, i'm sort of copying my friend matt, but oh well.

the lyrical lords of our time. thank you Collipark Music, for releasing this album, and more importantly, this song.

Crank That (Soulja Boy)

that song is rediculous. and the dance is very funny. random kids on the subway are doing it.

this guy made a remix that i heart... lol shush its fun. http://partytimemusic.googlepages.com/Cran...me2000Remix.mp3
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 16 2007, 11:18 PM)
    I got a phone call from a university today! We are such scholars.

Oh, we ARE!
    Which university, love?

I also got a letter from Cambridge, and another email from a different university that i applied to. It's all coming together now. But I have to buy a woman's suit (pencil skirt, maybe?) to wear to interviews!! Eeeek!!!
  • I AM OFFICIALLY A STUDENT NOW...

and: I need to talk to all of you now more frequent.... I'm studying english language and propably need some practise...

those first few days have been weird in a fun way, and...exhausting... but tonight's the first party and tomorrow night the maximo park concert and ... next monday I have my first--- er seminar (same in america /england?) ...

yay yeah!
  • Rock on on your student status!!!

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 17 2007, 09:20 AM)
    I need to talk to all of you now more frequent....

Frequently. I just correct it because you said you're studying the language. Anyone would know what you meant, but the proper word is "frequently."

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 17 2007, 10:20 AM)
    those first few days have been weird in a fun way, and...exhausting... but tonight's the first party and tomorrow night the maximo park concert and ... next monday I have my first--- er seminar (same in america /england?) ...

woot mayo! and yeah seminar is the same word...

maximo park concert! rad! i wanna come too tongue.gif
  • So if I ate something out of the freezer here at work that wasn't mine, but I replaced it by tomorrow, that'd be ok right??

or should I just stave it off for another hour and get some chow mein.
  • Haha, Wolf.

I never realized how mean of a cucumber sandwich I could make. This party will be a hit. smile.gif
  • I had a sitcom moment today. My roomate from my recent Reservation adventure has just finished her work at the Rez. She's a student, like me, who volunteered to come to the Hopi Reservation to work. Anyway, she's coming for a visit tomorrow on her drive back to Los Angeles. I asked her where she would be staying so that we could get together for dinner. She told me "your place." I thought "what?" I had forgotten that I invited her to spend the night. Now I'm scrambling to clean up this joint!
  • Today I decided to wear my bright blue tiger striped skinny jeans (some days just call for it, you know?) and a random crazy guy on the street told me, and I quote, "THOSE PANTS ARE AWESOME MAN."

I love the crazies. First calling me "sweet thang," next complimenting my attire. I love you too Montreal!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 17 2007, 11:37 PM)
    Today I decided to wear my bright blue tiger striped skinny jeans (some days just call for it, you know?) and a random crazy guy on the street told me, and I quote, "THOSE PANTS ARE AWESOME MAN."

I love the crazies. First calling me "sweet thang," next complimenting my attire. I love you too Montreal!

Yeah, I think that perfectly shows how different Montreal is from Boston.
    If someone said those things here, I'd pretty much be creeped out.

Have you ever seen that South Park episode where all this homeless ppl invade the city, saying, "do you have some spare change?" I love that episode; that's exactly how it is here. And man, these ppl are seriously creepy. I have a ridiculously long list of interactions with Boston creepy ppl.
    The creepiest ppl of all are the Evangelical homeless guys who seem to live on the subway and try to convert you.
    A lot of creepy ppl live on the subway, actually. That seems to be changing tho; the police came and kicked a sleeping homeless guy off the T the other day. He is even creepier than the guy who was asking my sister and me reeally personal info and I just kept answering him, making things up.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 18 2007, 03:30 AM)
    I had a sitcom moment today. My roomate from my recent Reservation adventure has just finished her work at the Rez. She's a student, like me, who volunteered to come to the Hopi Reservation to work. Anyway, she's coming for a visit tomorrow on her drive back to Los Angeles. I asked her where she would be staying so that we could get together for dinner. She told me "your place." I thought "what?" I had forgotten that I invited her to spend the night. Now I'm scrambling to clean up this joint!

I can practically hear the canned laughter at the look of horror on your face as it all comes flooding back to you laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 17 2007, 07:00 PM)
    So if I ate something out of the freezer here at work that wasn't mine, but I replaced it by tomorrow, that'd be ok right??

or should I just stave it off for another hour and get some chow mein.

Only if you replace it with the EXACT SAME ITEM. To the point where they wouldn't notice anything had happened. I had a roommate who used to eat my entire loaf of Wegman's White Bread (ie, GOOD BREAD purchased at a socially responsible store) and replace it with Wonder Bread purchased at WalMart (ie, paper-flavored bread purchased at a store run by Voldemort himself). The girl had her Daddy's convertible to drive, it's not like she couldn't afford it/couldn't get to Wegman's.

Although, I still think it's pretty evil to take other people's food without asking, because there's no guarantee you'll be able to replace it before they notice.