In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Drunk was bad. Bad bad bad. I only had one, but it was really really strong and I drank it way too fast.

Apparently I spilled some of it in my laptop. i don't remember doing that, but when i woke the up the next morning it was all wet. And now it doesn't work.

Serves me right. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 13 2007, 01:03 AM)
    p.s, wanna boogie?

hehe... gross.
  • hehe, Shalu-lah, now i want to talk to you on msn tongue.gif
  • I need a nap.
  • Well he looked down at my silver chain
    He said I'll give you one dollar,
    I said you've got to be jokin' man,
    It was a present from me Mother,
    He said I like it,
    I want it,
    I'll take it off your hands,
    And you'll be sorry,
    you crossed me,
    You'd better understand that you're alone
    A long way from homeeeee
  • Im very antsy. Having a hard time concentrating and focusing on my work.

I hate these days. There's so much to be done, but I can stay with any of it long enough to get it done.

Also I want pop corn.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 15 2007, 08:47 PM)
    Im very antsy. Having a hard time concentrating and focusing on my work.

I hate these days. There's so much to be done, but I can stay with any of it long enough to get it done.

Also I want pop corn.

Ugh welcome to my life.

I cannot concentrate. I don't even know why I'm online. I should be doing work. You know what? That's what I'm going to do. HOORAH PROGRESS.
  • This is a song for the lonley when your dreams won't come true........
  • I saw Cher in concert. The Village People were the opening act. Most amusing thing I've ever won tickets to. I love Cher. She reminds me of my Gypsy Aunt Ronnie
  • aww lucky! I love Cher! Omg I would die to see the village people haha they are like the funny/ got to see them bc it would be freaking awesome type people haha.
  • In the Navy!
    They want you
    They want you
    They want you as a new recruit!
  • Haha me and abunch of other people sang that to my old softball coach bc he was in the navy and acted like we were to and worked us to death so when we ran laps we sang that song lol
  • now that would be awesome to see laugh.gif

anyone gonna see that new Jerry Seinfeld "Bee" movie? What's the deal with that?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 15 2007, 06:00 PM)
    anyone gonna see that new Jerry Seinfeld "Bee" movie? What's the deal with that?

Probably not. I can't stand his voice.
  • Bloody Hell, my mom is the hardest person in the world to talk to on the telephone! I can't get thru a single story without her butting in and telling a completely irrelevant story! For example:

Me: At school today we---
    Mom: I went to visit the neighbor today (goes on to tell her whole neighbor story)
    Me: Oh that's nice. So my friend Nikki---
    Mom: Oooooohhh, let me tell you this story! You know who I saw today (goes on to tell her own story)
    Me: (Laugh) I guess. So, today---
    Mom: So anything new with you?
    Me: Yeah, um---
    Mom: Did I tell you I went to visit the neighbor today? (Repeat previous neighbor story)

This will go on for approx 40 mins or so
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 16 2007, 12:47 AM)
    I saw Cher in concert. The Village People were the opening act. Most amusing thing I've ever won tickets to. I love Cher. She reminds me of my Gypsy Aunt Ronnie

WHAT. WHAT. That is spectacular

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 16 2007, 01:00 AM)

Naw. The only worthwhile thing that came from that movie was my mom angry mumbling under her breath "the worker bees are FEMALE. They're FEMALE. They throw out the males in the winter" through the entire preview. "THEY'RE FEMALE."
  • So I just had a meeting and my boss was talking about a satcom (satellite communication) handset part number. He's reading it off four zero zero... one zero zero zero...

yeah, I was pretty much useless the rest of the meeting.

One zero zero zero zero zero zero...
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 16 2007, 12:17 AM)
    Naw. The only worthwhile thing that came from that movie was my mom angry mumbling under her breath "the worker bees are FEMALE. They're FEMALE. They throw out the males in the winter" through the entire preview. "THEY'RE FEMALE."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your Mom and My Dad could hang out. :-)