In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• we should celebrate mayo on cinco de mayo
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 29 2008, 09:56 PM)
    we should celebrate mayo on cinco de mayo

joe is genious
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 30 2008, 12:56 AM)
    we should celebrate mayo on cinco de mayo

I will be drinking all day in my lady Mayo's honor.
  • it just makes sense! oh and we should also eat watermelons
  • can someone who has a PC do a Paint related favor for me? it's super easy and silly, I promise.
  • What do you need, Katie dear?
  • I messaged you smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 29 2008, 12:23 AM)
    It does look to me that it was meant to be artsy, because of the colors, shading and general stylization of the photo. It reminds me of a Mary Cassette painting of toddlers taking baths with their mother. But there's no tub in this photo of Miley, and no mother, and no towel- and Miley's no toddler. So instead of childhood innocence, there's a girl topless in a sheet. And naked + sheet = sex. It's not a bathing suit or something- it's a sheet, which really only means one thing. And add to that the tousled hair and overt red lipstick. So I can see why some parents are upset. I mean, just the other day I saw a mother with her little girl, and the kid was wearing a Hanna Montanna shirt, so Miley really does influence children. Miley, at 15, isn't old enough to pose in a sheet sexually, but she's also too old to do toddler innocence. She's stuck in between, with the Disney corporation yelling. I'm guessing Disney is upset b/c appearantly she also has bra photos going around the internet. I feel kind of sorry for her.

But there is one girl who I think is a fantastic role model for little girls and still is a Disney star- Raven Symone.

Yeah, it actually looks more "artistic" than anything, really. But TOTALLY unflattering. She looks wan and too skinny.

Also, agreed re: Raven.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 1 2008, 01:18 AM)

Moi Aussi.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 1 2008, 01:18 AM)
    Yeah, it actually looks more "artistic" than anything, really. But TOTALLY unflattering. She looks wan and too skinny.

I also think Raven's really awesome. And I thought Miley looked too skinny in that picture too.
  • chaos here in Hamburg, I dunno if it's also in your news, but ...wow... Today was so weird, and some people are just ... aaaaah, stupid!
    I've seen four burning cars today... broken windows... and next to this chaos men celebrating fathers day with as much beer as possible... Is that really the world we live in?
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ May 1 2008, 05:13 PM)
    chaos here in Hamburg, I dunno if it's also in your news, but ...wow... Today was so weird, and some people are just ... aaaaah, stupid!
    I've seen four burning cars today... broken windows... and next to this chaos men celebrating fathers day with as much beer as possible... Is that really the world we live in?

oh man.... thats pretty scary.

anyways......

*random*
  • I made a comic in Paint today about friends of mine going on tour, and I think it's dead clever, but I don't want to show it to them, because I'm afraid they'll all think I'm crazy.

blink.gif
  • WOO! It's Friday!!
  • ^^ ooo, is that pic from Phoenix Zoo Lights? Phoenix Zoo Lights is this cool thing the zoo does during Christmas where you get to walk thru the zoo at night full of Christmas decorations. Very pretty, but me and my friend both found it a little creepy at the same time. Like walking thru a Christmas jungle.
  • Wow, that's kinda cool
  • I'm bored and this is the result of that...

I love my stickers on my MacBook...the Harry Potter one was added today biggrin.gif
    So badass.
  • nice work, ang wink.gif love its.

Random.
    I fell last week walking home on Wednesday, and only 2 people saw it. Neither laughed.
  • I made this about my friends who are going on tour in August: