In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• haha Katy, that's adorable.
    are they really renting an RV to go on tour?
  • No idea. Brendan wants to. Nate's slightly adverse to the idea, because he says it's super-hard to drive one.

Also, he might be afraid of Brendan running over his guitar now.

lol. I amuse myself so much.
  • ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ goodnight........ says (03:50):
    would it disturb you if your dentist would periodically look up to a tv and watch oprah while she cleaned your teeth?

<HFoC> Oh my heart, oh my heart...come on and break me in two <Break the walls Down> says (03:50):
    my dentist wears a wig
    i fear death by wig more then anythin else
  • ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ goodnight........ says:
    did the wig ever fall into your mouth?
    <HFoC> Oh my heart, oh my heart...come on and break me in two <Break the walls Down> says:
    not yet..
    ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ goodnight........ says:
    "open wide" *plunk*
    <HFoC> Oh my heart, oh my heart...come on and break me in two <Break the walls Down> says:
    thats how babys are made..
  • my dentist has tvs. i need to go to the dentist soon. sigh.
  • I am le fucked and tired and it's 3am and I have fwork in a few hours... :S

And a nurse I work with used to be obsessed with OK Go's first album. Which makes me happy.
    And my friend and I played DWYW as loud as poss in the car on tge way home from the bar,so it's all good biggrin.gif

I neeed to sleeep/
    And I loeve you alll smile.gif)
  • thaaaaat's my wifey!! smile.gif
  • i think its weird that fanny in america and fanny in UKland arent the same thing.
  • i think its weird that fanny in america and fanny in UKland arent the same thing.
  • You've said that twice.

And I agree.

When I went to Australia when I was 13, they made it a point to tell us not to say "fanny pack." I didn't understand why at the time.
  • okay... i know i've heard this before... but does fanny mean... is it vagina? or something of that nature? shit, i can't remember but i know i've heard this...

frick
  • Yep, that's right, lol.

I find it funnier that Fanny used to be a fairly common girls' name...
  • I had an Aunt Fanny.
  • I thought fanny meant ass. That's what it always meant when I was growing up.

Totally different topic, the little 8 year old kid that lives next door has a crush on me and invited me to his birthday party.
  • go, free food!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 10 2008, 02:49 PM)
    I thought fanny meant ass. That's what it always meant when I was growing up.

Totally different topic, the little 8 year old kid that lives next door has a crush on me and invited me to his birthday party.

In the US it does mean tushy. Elsewhere, not so much. And I agree with Andy. GO!
  • I smell good.
  • i smell sub par
  • I smell cow stink.

(Maybe I should go close the windows)

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 10 2008, 12:17 PM)
    In the US it does mean tushy. Elsewhere, not so much. And I agree with Andy. GO!

Ah, well, now I'm just as confused as sweetness. Lol, it's not weird/sad to go to an 8 year old who has a crush on you's birthday party? Would I be considered his first date? Do I have to get him a gift?
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=Px7X2agtah8
    This is cute.
    The name sounds familiar- is that the musician Tim hates?