In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• This week it is. This week they officially started to sell christmas sweets...

• My brother has to move a snake for one of his friends, so it was hanging out in our house for a little bit. Since I'm born in the year of the snake and I've had stuff with snakes of them around me ever since I was born, I'm not that scared of snakes and I didn't think anyone in my family was scared of them either. But then my mom came home and she saw it and she FREAKED OUT! She was screaming and yelling and was almost starting to cry. It took me 10 minutes to clam her down and tell her that it wasn't ours and that my brother had not been hiding a snake in his room.
  • Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

One of the stores in downtown Noho gave people a 15% discount on anything in the store if they talked like a pirate to the tellers today. It was pretty freaking awesome.
  • It's-its!!!! *drool* I'm eating them right now, Kalinda. They were at the local Safeway in San Jose. I must hunt them down in AZ!
  • Yay!! They're so good, aren't they?
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 20 2008, 12:19 AM)
    Yay!! They're so good, aren't they?

It's the real San Francisco treat. tongue.gif
  • Tempe has returned to the desert and to the lovely board! Wow, what a trip. I really wish I was still there. sad.gif I shall do a write-up on my live journal and post the link, but it'll take awhile.
  • wb, Tempe!
    can't wait to hear your stories!

my randomness: James Franco, when wearing a black wig, looks like Anthony Padilla.
  • welcome home temps
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 12 2008, 10:45 AM)
    Fission Mailed, should be your show name

I decided that I liked this too much not to use.
    It is now officially the name of my show.
    =D

thanks, Pandy!
  • boom!

i win =D

your more then welcome!

is your show listen'able on the internet?
  • Alas, not yet. According to those in charge, they're still working on it. Or something to that effect. But I'll let you know when/if it ever becomes web-listenable.
    =D
  • please do!
  • Ugh, I remember that being an issue last year - I think they were trying to set up WOZQ to be listenable on the Web, but due to new regulations and so forth, it's more difficult or more costly to pull that off. Or something like that.

Edit : 4,100 what.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 21 2008, 09:41 PM)
    Ugh, I remember that being an issue last year - I think they were trying to set up WOZQ to be listenable on the Web, but due to new regulations and so forth, it's more difficult or more costly to pull that off. Or something like that.

yeah. I heard it was because streaming online MIGHT be a violation of like, copyright laws and stuff? That might not be true, cause idk how that makes sense, but then again, when do the people in charge of these things ever make sense?

however, the fancy new website (www.smith.edu/wozq) claims that they should be streaming by October. So we'll see.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 23 2008, 06:43 PM)
    yeah. I heard it was because streaming online MIGHT be a violation of like, copyright laws and stuff? That might not be true, cause idk how that makes sense, but then again, when do the people in charge of these things ever make sense?

however, the fancy new website (www.smith.edu/wozq) claims that they should be streaming by October. So we'll see.

The RIAA or FCC or whatever NEVER make any sort of sense.

I sort of want to give them the old "The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers" spiel.
  • So Clay Aiken has finally admitted to being gay. Is anyone surprised? Oh and his alien artifially made baby has been born. The kid is actually cute.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityro...iken-yes-im-gay

• Holy crap, Tempe, you're at 7,000 posts.
  • Wow. Only 3200 more posts and she'll have more than J0rge! Maybe that will bring him back.