In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• A little.

Did you know that answering "I don't know" in the question thread is lame?
  • i don't know

lol sorry, yes i did.

Q: doesn't Val Kilmer creep you out?
  • i used to have the biggest crush on him back int he batman days...then i got over it when irealized that in fact val does creep me out!

so yes...yes he does!

Hugh jackman - amazing or awkward?
  • He's pretty tall, but I liked him in Kate and Leopold, so I say awesomely awkward.

Johnny Depp's wife/girlfriend - beautiful or just a girl with bad teeth?
  • im not sure, does she havae bad teeth? i dont care for celebrities, and wuasi-celebrities married to celebrities.

why do people care about celebrities?
  • because celebrities are constantly desperate for attention from the fans they don't appreciate

why do celebrities think we care about their political views?
  • cause theys ridiculous like that. and theyre famous, so they must have something important to say (rolls eyes)

whats with ET?
  • ET go home.

why do people like ice cream so much?
  • Because it's so terribly terribly addictive! I went for several months without it, finally bought a carton again, and became a wild ravenous ice cream beast.

why is Barbara Streisand coming out of retirement?
  • i dunno! I never knew she was retired?! She gets on my nerves! probably cause she wants the world to know that she wants to rule the world with her terrible songs...actually maybe I shouldn't judge to quickly, I haven't exactly listened to all of her songs but I see her on TV/celebrity land too much.

which is the better/easier pet to take care of? cat or dog?
  • a roach laugh.gif

hmm, that's hard to say. I don't know if I could take care of either. I guess it depends on the personality of the animal. I like cats, but some dogs seem like they would be easier to take care of. Bah! I couldn't say.

(yes, Barbara wants to take over the world. There's nothing exceptional to me about her.)

which is the better/easier pet to take care of (since I can't quite seem to answer it, I'm throwing it back out there)? biggrin.gif
  • FISH!!!

smile.gif

who is your fave style star?
  • The style of star i love most would have to be

Binary Stars
    They are pairs of stars moving in orbit around their common centre of mass. They are also known as double stars. An optical pair appears to be double because two stars lie in the viewer's line of vision. Examples of double stars are Phakt in Columba and Arcus in Crux

they are the most romantic of the stars...

Q: Whats your favourite cliche to say?
  • "knock on wood"

what is your most played song on itunes or whatever you use
  • right now its "Nowhere with you" by Joel Plaskett....mmmmm i love that song...

q: How do you feel when they actually play your fav song on the radio ( it happened with Nowhere with you when i was in a taco bell tongue.gif )?
  • I get really excited since it is a rufus song and i rarely ever hear it!

sometimes in"bravo": on teh bravo video section they play "one you love" by rufus and i get all friggen giddy and shit!

wub.gif

fave condiment?
  • Mustard, the most exotic of the condiments... less salsa that is.

you like salsa?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 12 2006, 09:49 PM)
    Mustard, the most exotic of the condiments... less salsa that is.

you like salsa?

I Love salsa...the food and the dancing biggrin.gif

do you like doritos?
  • I LOVE DORITOS!!!!

Do you like Chillies (As in the really hot food)?
  • I love hot food! Does anyone else get Pot Noodles in their country? Theres one called a Bombay Bad Boy and its awesome! Hot food always tastes so much nicer, although i dislike hot curry. Not sure why? Trying put crushed chillies into baked beans for a magical taste journey!

I guess my question is, do you have Pot Noodles? The slag of all foods