In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• their floating ability!!

Fave thing about wax paper
  • i dont lreally like it, it smells.

will you spot me 2.25 for the bus, i need to go to the store.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 19 2006, 04:44 PM)
    i dont lreally like it, it smells.

will you spot me 2.25 for the bus, i need to go to the store.

sure but it will take like a week to get there.

are you ojk with waiting that long?
  • no i gotta top up mycell phone minutes, ill do it tomorow. i dont have enough to even check the voicemail i got. bastards!

whose prettier john stamos, or heath leger?
  • uncle jesse!

paris or nicky or stabbed in the eye witha fork?
  • i like nicky better, so paris+fork in eye. or nicky sans fork, sand clothing... anyways.

zach or slater?
  • screech!!!

who was ur fav ninja turtle
  • The one with the 3 pronged knives... whatever thats called...

Q: what do you call those 3 pronged knives?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 19 2006, 10:32 PM)
    The one with the 3 pronged knives... whatever thats called...

Q: what do you call those 3 pronged knives?

for some reason i thought pitchfork but i know that is not the answer you are lookingfor

whats ur fave old song - something that just never never ever gets old to you (im talking like at least 10 years old)
  • AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long!

Gah! the oldest song i can rock out to... id probably like any song by Elvis Costello and Bon Jovi too...

q: Favourite Canadian band eva!?
  • band? GAh greatbig sea are one of my faves!

age of eletric are another!
    w00t

what song makes you cry?
  • I don't know if i've ever cried because of a song...

But any song makes me emotional if its played at the right time... But T's song has been lately whats doing it...

Q: what do you think the Scariest movie monster is?
  • i dont give a shit what you ppl say but that chuck doll thing creeps me outsometimes...only sometimes....!

actually dakota fanning creeps me out the most...does she count?
    fkn kid

have u ever gone to a show...and the opening act was such crap that you wanted to kill yourself and or them? pls share an experience!
  • Yes actually this weekend was one of those experiences...

Attack in black sucked... EVEN taunting them with random shouts of "BACK IN BLACK" couldn't make the experience enjoyable... actually it did.... nevermind.

Q: Do you think Dakota Fanning will make it as a grown up child actor?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 21 2006, 11:09 AM)
    i dont give a shit what you ppl say but that chuck doll thing creeps me outsometimes...only sometimes....!

actually dakota fanning creeps me out the most...does she count?
    fkn kid

have u ever gone to a show...and the opening act was such crap that you wanted to kill yourself and or them? pls share an experience!

no because i am going to kill her 1st biggrin.gif

if you could create the perfect pizza - what would be on it? / what is ur fave pizza place?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 21 2006, 05:52 PM)
    no because i am going to kill her 1st biggrin.gif

if you could create the perfect pizza - what would be on it? / what is ur fave pizza place?

bbq chicken, sweetcorn, a load of mozzarella, bacon, parma ham erm

whats the thing you've ever been given that you liked the most?
  • I was given a toonie YEAAAAAAAAAARs ago by this soccer ref after a tournament game that we lost..
    the ref came up to me and told me that he thought iwas an amazing goalie and felt bad that we lost on a stupid goal! he told me to buy an ice cream with it LOL

so i saved it for ages...cos it meant a lot in some stupid way! that toonie was sort of like my safety blanket whenever i was feeling shitty id look at it and id feel better

last year we had this group of brits come to uoft on exchange and i met one who was soo amazing! he became one of my closest friends and encouraged me in everything i do! i never met anyone who had SOO Much faith in me!
    when he was leaving to go back to england i gave him to the toonie! i didnt need it anymore since eh really helped me get over a lot of my stupid insecurites (even though i still have many) Nehooo it was this uber teary moment cos he knew about the toonie and what not and ya

that smy fave thing some1 ever gave me...which i gvae to some1 else who in return gave me some british coin that looks like a toonie hahahhaha!

sorry that was uber long and drawn out!

fave dounut!?!
  • Honey curler... i like the taste... and when i was young I read this novel that had this really touching story invoving an old lady and honey curlers...

q: Coffee or tea?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 23 2006, 01:36 PM)
    Honey curler... i like the taste... and when i was young I read this novel that had this really touching story invoving an old lady and honey curlers...
    q: Coffee or tea?

COFFEE

large double double with sweetner or large french vanilla half coffee
    hHAHAHAHHA

pizza or cake
  • A cake shaped as a Pizza would be ideal.

Q: I'm wearing Sky blue nail polish... is that wierd?