In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• not really it would be weird if you were eating it

will you be sea bass?
  • hmmmm. maybe. only if you be ariel

do you like cheez?
  • I hate processed cheese... if that is what cheez is. I even hate those kraft singles... those are nasty... I love the real deal though.

Q> Did you watch Barney when you were a child?
  • good grief no! Barney is the cause of all things evil. Barney wants to destroy the world and he almost succeeded. Giant purple child eating dinosaurs should not be allowed to roam freely!

Q> how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
  • according to the wise owl... 1, 2, 3, crunch... so 3 i guess.

Q: Fel got this new jean jacket... i say it looks like a micheal jackson hommage... do you think mj -had- good taste in clothes?
  • ^^lol, ah that owl. He is my hero. He defeated Barney the Dinosaur in one death blow!

Before MJ went crazy and became a humanoid zombie, he had interesting taste in clothes. Besides, a young Damian Kulash liked MJ so it's gotta be hip.

Q: what's the worst weather you've ever experienced while being outside?
  • argh, probably when it was about 45 degrees celsius... argghhh i hate hot weather!

What's the worst weather YOU'VE ever experienced?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 26 2006, 05:18 AM)
    argh, probably when it was about 45 degrees celsius... argghhh i hate hot weather!

What's the worst weather YOU'VE ever experienced?

i think the worst weather shock would have to be coming off the plane after being in italia and the weather in canada was gaarbageee sad.gif that was the worst!!

describe ur worst bad hair day
  • Florida is my worst bad hair day, but in general, when I'm messing with my hair at night and it looks awesome, but when I try and do it again in the morning, it looks like shit.
  • i dont get a question? its probably for the best.
  • I shall question then.

Permanant marker, good or bad?
  • i have a marker called "the magnum" it killed a little bit of everyones soul when i opened it. so bad for sure.

favorite cereal?
  • You know what I love? frosted flakes and those miniwheats with the jam inside... my my stupid sisters all love those cereals with mini marshmellows... which are fine, but when I'm hankerin' for some mini jam wheats or ff there is never any to satisfy my craving...

Q: what do you crave?
  • a big ol bowl of love!

whats your favorite sock color?
  • I'm partial to white rhymestoned socks... not only because I like feeling pretty... but because those are the only socks I have that don't annoyme and fall down when I'm wearing sneakers.

Q: if you had to what would you wear... knee high or fishnets?
  • knee high, theres a certain image i project, and fishnets dont fit that image.

have you seen la jetee?
  • Nope... I've heard about it a little..

Q: should I see la jetee?
  • RIGHT AWAY!

how about that owen hargreaves?
  • well i'm not much for football... so i don't really know...

Q: Why do you love Bon Jovi so much. How has he affected your life, and when will he marry Felster?
  • bon jovi is a knob

isnt he?