In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• Pot noodles are over here, though I've never had them, I've been scared off them by British comedy shows (Red Dwarf, the Young Ones)

does anyone else?
  • iavehad em but we dont have them here!

what was ur fave childhood snack food?
  • fruit by the foot

how do you feel about "gushers"?
  • their good. but i was dissappointed about my head not turning into a giant fruit.

do you have an account on deviant art?
    if so link please??
  • Im afraid i dont... sorry

Does anyone fancy addin me to their msn list? I only talk to Jen and Roro and thats once in a blue moon. Im not as annoying on msn. I think if i knew a few more people i'd be less of a tit on the forums. revolver@hotmail.co.uk

If i put my naked pictures of RoRo up on ebay would anyone here try and buy em? Im not going to, but if one day im skint...?
  • done and done, and nope i wouldn't buy them, i have a feeling if i asked nicely she'd give me them for freee.

Q: Who do you hate more Fall out boy or AFI?
  • fallout boy.. i love afi

do you think people really need cellphones when a couple of dimes will suffice?
  • Yes. I drive a lot around town and the country, and if there's ever an emergency, I'm glad I have my phone on me. My worst fear is being stuck on I-10 between Austin and El Paso, it's all desert and gas stations are MILES apart.

If you had to play one song to have sex to, which song would it be?

((I'm not saying you have sex, just wondering...))
  • The whole of DarkSide of the Moon by Pink Floyd if it were an album. One song would be... Revoltion 9 by the Beatles, it'd freak em right out!

If you had to, absolutely had to sleep with a celebrity of the same sex, who would it be and why? (i'd love to fuck george bush in the ass...)
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 14 2006, 07:35 AM)
    The whole of DarkSide of the Moon by Pink Floyd if it were an album. One song would be... Revoltion 9 by the Beatles, it'd freak em right out!

If you had to, absolutely had to sleep with a celebrity of the same sex, who would it be and why? (i'd love to fuck george bush in the ass...)

Hmmm I would have to say pink cos i think she might be a beast in the sac! rrrrrrr hahahahah

what album would be the sound track to your life?
  • Either "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve.

I like this question. Same one.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 14 2006, 10:56 AM)
    Either "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve.

I like this question. Same one.

I would have to say the debut album by the presidents of the united states of america

it is random...weird....doesn't make any sense....tis PERFECT

apples or oranges?
  • Oranges

Peanut butter or Jelly?
  • JIFF CRUNCHY peanut butter obviously!!!

What is your greatest fear?
  • Dying without accomplishing my goals.

Vanilla or chocolate?
  • BOTH DAMMIT _ WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

*joins hands...sings we are the world*

jason mraz or john mayer
  • Hmm, John Mayer, but that was hard.

Hanson or Spice Girls?
  • gauge my eyes out with a fork

nah id say spice girls!

bsb or nsync
  • N*SYNC, totally!