In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• Bugs are insanely gross.

Q: how rad is the band name "The flying nuns"?
  • Never heard of them, but it's an insanely good band name.

Why would you pick your nose whilst driving?
  • i wouldnt!

did you just witness it?
  • yes. i was that person. it helps my nose to stop singing and to be able to breathe.

why do crackers have tiny holes? (i.e. Ritz, Club, Honey Graham crackers, etc.)
  • Crackers have tiny holes cos they are bad ass....fifty cent bad ass...been shot nine times

Rits are the most hardcore of the gangs...don't f**k with them

OH but saltine is a close second....they will pop a cap in yo' ass foo'

*shudders*

I feel like i need to take a shower after saying that!!!

K QUESTION TIME!
    Who will win the stanely cup?!?!
  • Do you even have to ask that? Edmonton, like DERRR! Why?
    1.Canadian teams kick asssssssssssss!
    2.Cause when they are wearing thier white uniform, they look like the leafs, and i like to pertend they are...and thats the clossest the leafs will eva come to actually wining...

and even though the golies gone, i think they have a grand chance of winning...

q: Do you like the players playoff beards?
  • hahaha i love playoff beards...i think the whole idea behind it is awesome...
    Good to see the pros are still a little superstitious lol! biggrin.gif

GO OILERS (*leaf look alikes*) w00t!

doi want a ham sandwich or a chicken one?
  • i think a hamchick sandwich would be perfect for you!

did anything scary happen to you today?
  • YES actually something did

there is this guy at work im obsessed with slightly (cos he's beautiful) and iw ork in a corperate office sofor the most part ppl are old/professional but i have some friends there who are chill

NEHOO
    i was talking to this older lady about how beautiful i think he is
    and she made a jesture indicating that he was behind me and I thought it was too late and that he heard me say

"omg i want to just jump him"

so iwas like OMG OMG
    So i waslike "hello ben....goodbye ben" and i RAN back to my area

the whole day iw as caredt ocall him to tell himabout his order...
    Turnsout he didnt actually hear anything and was like "wtf did i say something wrong?" (bc i bailed soo quickly)

ya iw as scared...ok so that really doesnt count as for your question butmeh!

how many times have u seen wedding crashers!
  • ^oh, I would be scared too! I hate it when that kind of stuff happens, you're talking about someone and then all of a sudden you turn around and surprise!

never seen it but I've heard it's really good!

which version of willie wonka/charlie and the chocolate factory should I see?
  • THE ORIGINAL OF COURSE

do i want cerale now or a bagel?
  • I think you want a bago! hahahaha ever since i was a youngn' i thought bagel was pronounced bago, because thats how my dad always said it when he was kidding around with us.
    wow sorry... kind of off topic.

Q: Do you fast reply or add reply? sorry i can't really think of a good question...
  • bago, so cute! I'm gonna call it that from now on.

Err, I didn't know there were multiple ways to reply. I'm kinda dumb.

Do you fear thunder and lightening?
  • I love it. A lot. I'm suprised I haven't been hit by lightning yet since I like to go outside in thunderstorms.

Next question: peanut butter or jelly?
  • ooo, that's a hard question. It depends on the mood. But I guess I'll go with pb! biggrin.gif

is it crazy to cut your own hair?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 8 2006, 01:22 AM)
    ooo, that's a hard question. It depends on the mood. But I guess I'll go with pb! biggrin.gif
    is it crazy to cut your own hair?

not if ytou sorta know what you are doing...and if u dont...meh call it creative!

who is your favourite singer/songwriter?
  • Id have to say Conor Oberst of bright eyes... it weird, im usually more into rockish/garageish/harder music, but when I heard my first Bright eyes song a couple of years ago, I was blown away...

Ah, Conor, our paths will cross someday....

q: Who was your first celebrity crush? (Musician, actor....politition? laugh.gif )
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 8 2006, 11:01 AM)
    Id have to say Conor Oberst of bright eyes... it weird, im usually more into rockish/garageish/harder music, but when I heard my first Bright eyes song a couple of years ago, I was blown away...

Ah, Conor, our paths will cross someday....

q: Who was your first celebrity crush? (Musician, actor....politition? laugh.gif )

Hmmm i think it was edwin from IME or val kimer...hahahah oh god!
    who is your most recent celeb crush?
  • Jooohhhhn Krasinski! His name is so much fun to say.

Do you LOVE the new Paris Hilton song?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 8 2006, 03:53 PM)
    Jooohhhhn Krasinski! His name is so much fun to say.

Do you LOVE the new Paris Hilton song?

i would rather stab myself in the eye then amputate my own leg then listen to it..

what are the hottest accents in your opinion? (british scottish etc) * i say welsh *drools*