In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• HAHAH, looking at old pictures of your family is fun.
  • I sold a photo at the art show for $20 (sorry I didn't post this earlier, I've been busy in the past month getting things together and finished before graduation).

I was going to post the photo, too. But I went to go upload it in photo bucket and I can't find my actual photography file. I think it was deleted.

This is really upsetting. sad.gif

but here are 4 recent photos that i took.
    they're not the best in quality, but oh well.

• QUOTE (Jaded @ May 24 2006, 11:01 PM)

I LOVE this, it's so precious. I like how it's off center, it makes it a lot more real.
  • Yes looking at old pictures of the 'rents is super fun.

That's a beautiful dog btw smile.gif
  • camel!! haha where'd you see that?
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ May 13 2006, 06:33 PM)
    we covered my wall in my polaroids last night.

image image

image image

That is REALLY cool. I want to do that to my room, now, haha.
  • here's part of the rainbow i had the pleasure of seeing yesterday...

• I took some not-so-good photos today.
    They look really flat on my mom's computer, but fine on mine.

or

• QUOTE (dobug @ May 27 2006, 11:10 PM)
    I took some not-so-good photos today.

You're right, they're "not-so-good," THEY'RE AWESOME! They are so beautiful! I love the last few because the person/object ratio.

date this man child!

THE GUN SHOW!

dont know why, stupid picture.

first thing in the morning.
  • I was really proud of this, but then someone gave me really low ratings on it and it made me sad and not very proud anymore.
  • thats actually pretty cool
  • i like it alot
  • So I went to go see one of my favourite bands, Scamper, at the Knitting Factory NYC (SKETCHIEST. VENUE. EVER.) on Sunday. It was a tiny tiny tiny, itsy bitsy venue space (they were in the basement, haha), so I could get right up close to them and take pics. UNFORTUNATELY, I forgot extra batteries, so I couldn't use the view screen, I had to use the viewfinder, and my camera is old and slow and not SLR and blah blah. Anyway. I didn't think my pics came out as great as they could have.

BUT. The band posted some of them on their website anyway. biggrin.gif Probably because I was the only person to submit pics to them, hee hee. But I'm still really happy that they got posted.

So they're over here, if you want to take a look. (And yes, that is me all the way at the bottom.... wink.gif biggrin.gif)
  • Here are the past couple of days in photos. The first two were taken at a green house in Lexington. Photos three through five were taken at the Beach in Lexington. And the last two photos were taken a few hours ago at the Lexington Harbor. We had our Fourth of July fireworks display today.

• cute pics jade =)

im getting urges for sennen cove now, only afew more days...

heres sum pics i took earlyer this year:

Sennen Beach <3

A random little beach 2 miles away, i was the only person on there
  • Than you, Andy. smile.gif

I went to a friends house tonight because she was having a bon fire. We also lit some fireworks on her beach.

Also, when a Roman Candle falls over just as it's about to explode and the explosion itself hits about three people, that's not fun. It was very funny when everyone was ok, but my leg was about four inches from a piece of the explosion hitting it. Oh yeah, roman candles are illegal in Michigan. So are bottle rockets, we had those, too. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 16 2006, 04:31 AM)
    So I went to go see one of my favourite bands, Scamper, at the Knitting Factory NYC (SKETCHIEST. VENUE. EVER.) on Sunday. It was a tiny tiny tiny, itsy bitsy venue space (they were in the basement, haha), so I could get right up close to them and take pics. UNFORTUNATELY, I forgot extra batteries, so I couldn't use the view screen, I had to use the viewfinder, and my camera is old and slow and not SLR and blah blah. Anyway. I didn't think my pics came out as great as they could have.

BUT. The band posted some of them on their website anyway. biggrin.gif Probably because I was the only person to submit pics to them, hee hee. But I'm still really happy that they got posted.

So they're over here, if you want to take a look. (And yes, that is me all the way at the bottom.... wink.gif biggrin.gif)

OMG YOU HAVE THE SCARY DOLLS!!!
    Sorry, porcelain dolls really scare the crap outta me. They're not freaky, I'm just weird haha.

QUOTE (penny_lane @ May 14 2006, 09:01 PM)
    people wouldnt say that if it was scotland. theyd say it was beautiful. dry.gif i just thought it looked cool that it was so still.

chip. shoulder.

no offence.

and scotland is just as un-sunny as ireland...

so the view would probably be the same.

looks like home biggrin.gif
  • i don't know how to get them up big but if you want to see some of my pics go to my myspace

www.myspace.com/lauradora1