In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• I like the coloring on these photos, they're very vibrant. Did you do any special effects on them?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 26 2006, 02:06 PM)
    I like the coloring on these photos, they're very vibrant. Did you do any special effects on them?

nope, it was all the lighting, or lights in some cases, that did it. they hit everything nicely.
  • hi i don't really know anyone here, kind of a lurker, but here are some of my pictures smile.gif

• QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 27 2006, 01:22 AM)
    nope, it was all the lighting, or lights in some cases, that did it. they hit everything nicely.

Of the ones I've seen, these are your best.

QUOTE (JaJaJaded @ Aug 27 2006, 01:50 AM)
    hi i don't really know anyone here, kind of a lurker, but here are some of my pictures smile.gif

What kind of camera do you use?
  • WOW blink.gif Those are cool
  • So I got these from my old PC.
    They're from Greece last December (hence the grey skies!)
    The first two are from somewhere called Heliki. I think...
    Corinth Canal (pretty damn scary walking over the bridge and seeing how deep it is!)
    The Parthenon!
    I've put this here because me and a few friends climbed up that rock face bare-foot. It bloody hurt, but it was worth it!!!!
  • Jen, the one of the bridge looks so scary. I'm not normally afraid of heights but . . . jesus . . . the water below looks like the sky.

due to the reflection, of course.

but even though, it's playing with my mind.

And ennamarie, what kind of camera did you use on your photos, and if it was a digital SLR, what kind of lense did you use on the one with stem or leaf with the water droplets on it?
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 27 2006, 09:01 PM)
    And ennamarie, what kind of camera did you use on your photos, and if it was a digital SLR, what kind of lense did you use on the one with stem or leaf with the water droplets on it?

Haha, the funny thing about that photo is that I took it with what was intended to be a video camera. It's a Canon camera, probably 5 years old now..though I took that a year or two ago, so you know. It's all the way upstairs, otherwise I'd tell you more about it. wink.gif I think I took all but the first one of those pictures with it though, maybe.

The first one I took with my mom's really nice Sony that has crazyyy zoom and focusing abilities. The manual focus is all dreamy and excellent, haha.
  • ^^wow, I really like those a lot. I'm amazed at your talent. You surpass all of us by far with your gift.

I never see clouds like that anymore around here sad.gif
  • I totally agree your work is so incredible. Obviously I don't know anything about you, but you should really follow it up because I've never seen work so good from someone so young before. It is astounding. You should be getting paid for it! And the filters/lense you use make such incredible colours. Seriously, just wow!
  • ^^indeed! nice work (to everyone as well)!

...this thread makes me want a digital slr so badly...

so i actully went out taking some pictures today

here is my fave

its rather amazing no?
  • I have some photos on my memory stick type thing from my old phone where i just went out into my garden. Annoying thing is the phone broke and I never got to upload them. Random pictures of pebbles and wood and plant pots. Meh. Never mind. And yes pandy, the chair is good.
  • chroovy porifera

so this is one of my fave and best pictures ive ever taken on a digital camra, i just love it...

wow it looks really crap on here...

theres alot more colour to it and junk on my computer

meh..screw it
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 9 2006, 02:53 PM)
    so this is one of my fave and best pictures ive ever taken on a digital camra, i just love it...
    wow it looks really crap on here...
    theres alot more colour to it and junk on my computer
    meh..screw it

I really like that photo! The colors are very nice and muted.
  • Hahahaha, I love those.