In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• I can let you borrow one for a small fee! happy.gif
  • My neighbor has a dog named Paco...or did... I don't go outside much anymore. Haha...

actually it's sad.
  • aww doggies sooo cute ^^
    im a sucker for cute dogs <3 <3
  • Jon McLaughlin, tonight, or...yesterday as it's 1 AM.- image
  • these last few posts have been filled with amazing photos
  • these stairs leaded to Oskar Schindler's factory.In Spielberg's movie there was a shot taken here. the photo is not centered, there were many people around me ad I'm not a very good photographer...sorry

I want to post a very funny picture that I have but I can't because it's too big. Could any of you explain me how can I post it?
  • i really like this pic

could possibly have been taken at night? if there was lighting and such i think it would possibly look better with the lights on and the sunlight not coming though, darker and moodyer and such
  • No, The picture that I want to post is just too big because I've taken it in a high qualitty sellection. Now I can't post it.

I'm glad you liked my picture laugh.gif

Oh sorry you were talking about the picture of the Oskar Schindler's factory! It's very difficult to get there at night because it's closed to tourists. Plus I was only there this summer, I don't know if I'll ever be there again because it's in Germany. But I get your idea and it would be terrific!

i have to much free time..
  • Hahahaha, so that's what you were talking about? It's amazing.
  • this and my new sig!
  • your a.... special boy andy....

just some idiot photos i have
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 14 2006, 07:42 PM)

i have to much free time..

Oh my god I love Scrabble. Pandy, you are A+.

Until last Friday, I had never played Scrabble before. Now, I have seen the light and I know the scarbble is the BEST GAME EVER. Ken brought it up this past weekend and promptly kick all of our asses (I was really proud when I got "hitmen" on our "Really Angry Board 2006" (for some reason, we kept getting words like "rage," "liar," "bled," et al. Jenny kept trying to tip the board back to the side of good by putting in words like "hugs" which only provided an "s" for "stabs." Poor Jenny. She tried).

Oh my god oh my god I love Scrabble. I'm totally playing tonight. It's like an addiction.
  • This is probably going to take up half a page, but oh well.

• i have already comented elsewhere on the intweb, but great pics jade

also great pics joe

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 15 2006, 12:22 AM)
    Oh my god I love Scrabble. Pandy, you are A+.

Until last Friday, I had never played Scrabble before. Now, I have seen the light and I know the scarbble is the BEST GAME EVER. Ken brought it up this past weekend and promptly kick all of our asses (I was really proud when I got "hitmen" on our "Really Angry Board 2006" (for some reason, we kept getting words like "rage," "liar," "bled," et al. Jenny kept trying to tip the board back to the side of good by putting in words like "hugs" which only provided an "s" for "stabs." Poor Jenny. She tried).

Oh my god oh my god I love Scrabble. I'm totally playing tonight. It's like an addiction.

hehe i was having majour issues with the okgo scabble thing i did

i didnt have "ohno" in there at first and i was all "how can i get everything else onto okgo! its impossible"

fun times..
  • I thought I'd share some pic with you, too...

this is Glamis Castle in Scotland. I love Scotland! sorry for the poor quality, I had to scan the pic because I didn't have a digital camera 2 yrs ago when I was there.

a random house in an old quarter of Bremen, Germany. I love being there, walking along the small roads smile.gif.
  • great pics =)
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 21 2005, 09:00 AM)
    hopfully you will like one of these..

Those pictures would be realy good to use for art is perspective's or somthing. i liked the original and i like the photoshoped ones even better smile.gif

QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 3 2006, 04:15 AM)
    My room:::

haha you should see my room, the whole wall is covered, and then some. pitty all the blustack is starting to dry out in this summer heat.

ohmy.gif aghhh! all you guys are so talented, i feel like i have nothing good to bring to the table. Im realy impressed, i dont even know how to work photoshop. haha i feel lame.