In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• you know i would go but there is the fear of you stalking my sister.
  • its not a fear. its a reality.
  • just remember, you're being blackmailed, boy
  • oh yes, there will be blood..
  • psh. yeah, yours.
  • how about a healthy mix of both.
  • yeah, why not.
  • is there a vampire in the house!?
  • nah, my blood is to good to just give away like that.

you have to earn it.
  • with a knife fight?
  • or with some hungover dentistry
  • no, with respect.. and then a knife fight.
  • I bought a $3 Polaroid camera. It's my new love.

AND THERE WAS A FERRET:
  • Polaroids are a missed generation in photography, digital stole its thunder

i do love polaroids though, they just capture the beautifulness of the moment like no other medium

i'd love to see your other polaroids
  • ooo, I have a question about polaroid cameras, actually. There is a goodwill in my town and they have about 50 old Polaroid cameras and they're so tempting . . . I really want one. But would they work with today's Polaroid film? If anyone knows, let me know. I wanted to buy one before I go to Chicago.

and I like that photo a lot, it does capture a lot and it gives it kind of a worn out feel. Very neat.

I have a friend who is obsessed with ferrets. he would like this.
  • Are they all different kinds? If you can find it, my personal favourite is the Supercolor 635CL and apparently it's a really great one to get, because the colour and quality is awesome. It's compatible with the Polaroid film I find in the drugstore, so you shouldn't have a problem.
  • OK, I'll see if I can find that model. I'm sure I'll be able to; the goodwill had about 4 shelves of polaroid cameras.
  • I have the Polaroid "Autofocus 660." It cost $3 and takes Polaroid 600 land film that costs about $15/10 exposures. Yeaaah. It was basically the only one that wasn't broken on the shelf (the others, when you opened the bottom to insert film had gidgets or whatever they're called). Before buying, make sure you look over them. The Autofocus660 is really nice, but it takes a while to charge and is a pain for posing. The trick is to charge it before you thing you need to so you're ready to take a pic whenever (if that makes any sense). They're a lot of fun to have!
  • I have the Polaroid "Autofocus 660." It cost $3 and takes Polaroid 600 land film that costs about $15/10 exposures. Yeaaah. It was basically the only one that wasn't broken on the shelf (the others, when you opened the bottom to insert film had gidgets or whatever they're called). Before buying, make sure you look over them. The Autofocus660 is really nice, but it takes a while to charge and is a pain for posing. The trick is to charge it before you thing you need to so you're ready to take a pic whenever (if that makes any sense). They're a lot of fun to have!
  • You have to charge it? How?