• me also, but the living room was on the 3rd floor

and it was bloody hard work walking up all those stairs each day

my bedroom was a floor higher

maddness
  • click on the link in my sig to look at my facebook

look in the photos and you can see all the pic and albums

here is a sample from each of the albums

• Ooo, Pandy, you're quite the photographer!! biggrin.gif
    (The one w/ Smudge is just adorable too!)
  • LOTS of photographs

I'm sorry that there are so many of them (too many to post here), I'm not so great at editing down photographs!
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 20 2005, 03:53 PM)
    this is taken from the exact same place about 30 seconds after the one above this. this is probably my favorite that i've ever taken..dunno why. i like the colors a lot.

This is my favourite of yours so far as well! Although I think it would be a bit better if you cropped the top two or three centimeters down, that's just me though, and it's a nice photograph as it is as well.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Nov 21 2005, 02:54 PM)
    Nothing special really.

I hate all things that sting, so I would NEVER have been able to take these pictures!
    The other one's lovely! The composition is perfect, the only thing I would change would be to darken the exposure a tinsy bit.

QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 22 2005, 02:36 AM)
    Lol... I do.... http://giggleguy.deviantart.com
    And Melanie that wasps one is amazing! There's one just like staring at you, giving you the evil eye you know?

I do as well!
    http://hyannah77.deviantart.com/

QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 22 2005, 10:15 PM)
    Im adding (added) you deviantarts... im fmradiapathy in case youre wondering

Here's my contribution:

hmm
    i think thats good.

I love the Dunnottar Castle one, it's beautiful!
    The next one is quite interesting and the lighting on the Seattle center one is nice.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 3 2006, 05:55 AM)

one of my fave pics of mine, half the lake is frozen, you can see the sun going down...

PERFECK!

That's gorgeous! What were your settings? Your shutter speed was obviously reasonably fast, because the water is quite sharp, and looks like it's moving, but at the same time, when the sun's setting it would be hard to have a small enough aperture for such a large depth of field...

QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 18 2006, 01:57 PM)
    More photos from me . . . I went outside for like 5 minutes, maybe not even that. And I had to go back in because it was SO COLD. I think it's the coldest day of the year for us. 9 degrees . . . ewww.

my backyard is all shiney . . . biggrin.gif

ok, that was one photo . . . I'm a bit crazy today so don't mind me. Do you see the fence in that photo? I have ideas for that fence. Maybe later, if I have an urge to become an icicle. Expect to see more photos of that fence, or something stemming from that. smile.gif

beautiful!

QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 19 2006, 02:39 PM)
    I'm going to post someone else's work. Ansel Adams' photography is amazing.

I LOVE Ansel Adams, he's by far my favourite nature photographer!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 19 2006, 06:58 PM)
    I usually get pissed with DeviantART and it's plethora of anime and "zomgz, I can, leik, draw" and similar (note: there are MANY good artists; one just needs to search for them). However, I do enjoy rifling through the stuff. I stumbled upon Jean Francois and I'm in love.

Here's his site: http://jeanfrancois.deviantart.com/

I actually recently found Jean Francois as well, he has a favourite on my favourite DA photographer's site:
    http://tommy-noker.deviantart.com/
    his abandonment photographs are by far the most hauntingly beautiful photographs I've ever seen

QUOTE (dobug @ Feb 19 2006, 07:08 PM)
    I agree. A lot of people on DA aren't good. I was just talking about him with someone today.
    My favorite on deviant art is nuozek.
    My favorites: image
    I had a conversation with him about Smashing Pumpkins once...

Those are both quite nice!

QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 23 2006, 08:43 AM)
    that was a good time

That's hilarious!

QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 23 2006, 12:05 PM)
    color is for chumps

Color is for anyone who can handle throwing in that extra element tongue.gif

QUOTE (untidytowns @ May 13 2006, 02:33 PM)
    we covered my wall in my polaroids last night.

image image

image image

That's AMAZING! You're now officially my hero!

QUOTE (Jaded @ Jul 3 2006, 09:31 PM)
    [size=1]Here are the past couple of days in photos. The first two were taken at a green house in Lexington. Photos three through five were taken at the Beach in Lexington. And the last two photos were taken a few hours ago at the Lexington Harbor. We had our Fourth of July fireworks display today.

The expression in this one is perfect!!!!

QUOTE (dobug @ Sep 22 2006, 07:05 AM)
    I LOVE JEAN-PIERRE JUENET! Have you seen Cité des enfants perdus?

I haven't, but I LOVE Amelie and A Very Long Engagement!

QUOTE (sweetness @ Oct 4 2006, 09:35 PM)

at school

Very nice! Could use some burning (because that type of lighting is evil) but still quite nicely done, the composition is perfect, and the lighting worked well value-wise!
  • POlaroids:
    We played scrabble on the train as we waited to go through customs. Border scrabble>regular scrabble. I totally won.

"I am Stephen Colbert. Look at me an my large deaf ear."
    Q: Why is Stephen Colbert so awesome?

Damsel in distress
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 10 2007, 07:39 PM)
    POlaroids:
    We played scrabble on the train as we waited to go through customs. Border scrabble>regular scrabble. I totally won.
    "I am Stephen Colbert. Look at me an my large deaf ear."
    Q: Why is Stephen Colbert so awesome?
    The bf. Taken right after we went sledding and right before some kid came up to us and tried to ask us about God.
    Damsel in distress
    Knight in shining armor

these are very amazing
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Mar 10 2007, 06:25 AM)
    That's gorgeous! What were your settings? Your shutter speed was obviously reasonably fast, because the water is quite sharp, and looks like it's moving, but at the same time, when the sun's setting it would be hard to have a small enough aperture for such a large depth of field...
    beautiful!

why thank you!

no idea what the settings were, as it was about 3/4 years ago now, on my now crappy digital camra (do i want a slr?...im so conflicteed on the matter)

thank you again!

my friend hana took this..thats a building in downtown tulsa. i have a lot of her pictures on my computer, i might add more later.

She's amazing.
  • she's only 14, my age.

i forgot to add that.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 10 2007, 11:53 AM)
    why thank you!
    no idea what the settings were, as it was about 3/4 years ago now, on my now crappy digital camra (do i want a slr?...im so conflicteed on the matter)
    thank you again!

Yeah, that's one of the things I love about my current digital camera, all the basic settings are stored in the metadata, so if I need to know, I can always check! Ah well, no matter what your settings were, I'm impressed!

more of hana's work.

still in downtown tulsa.
  • I took some random self-portraits the other day:

check the others (and my other photography) out either on my facebook, or at my my deviantart account
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 30 2006, 02:26 PM)

for helene, who lives in australia sans snow

wow, i didnt even see this untill today :S haha

sorry joe. thanx!

browsing everyones photo's to show y amtes all your excellent work!