In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• ahh, you are to cool!
  • Thank you darling but I can take no credit; everything looks cooler in Polaroid form.
  • From my photography workshop with a guy who looks like Bruce Willis:

(I have no idea what it is, either. I found it underneath some stairs in an abandoned factory.)
  • ^^^ thats really cool. It looks maybe like one of those things used to wind up stuff on.

hahahaa and you made your own parade Tontoile? hahaha awesome.
  • Kay, that's really awesome. The thing itself is slightly frightening, which is what makes the picture good.

About the parade, it was after our town's Memorial Day parade and everyone was leaving. There were still no cars on the road, so we walked down and waved, yelling out "hello!" to people we didn't know and marching proudly.

Our original idea was to make a fake banner ("WE LIKE PONIES!" written in puffy paint perhaps) and just step into the parade at some random point. It didn't work out, though there's always next year for that.
  • oo, do it! that would be fun. puffy paint?? i say indeed, go for it!

and tonetoile, you should take credit for those pictures. you did take them after all, and the camera cant do anything with out a cunning human to help it along.
  • Thanks guys!
  • ^i do like those orange pants!!

The following are from my holiday in the Northern Territory. It's so difficult to capture or describe how beautiful it is there but i tried (also my camera was pretty dodgy)

• Those are beautiful! (Especially the last one)
  • I have a lot of photography that I haven't posted here in a while, but I started a Flickr account with some photography in there.

flickr.com/photos/jadeameyphotography

I have polaroids, too! I'll have to post them sometime . . .
  • These are from another holiday

The view from our hotel at the Gold Coast:

Over exposed view from hotel which actually looks pretty cool:

Another view from somewhere... i like the clouds:

Crazy angles at a boat ramp:

My dog pretending to be scared of the camera (she actually loves it):
  • JB, those are great! What kind of camera did you use? Is it some sort of Holga?

I really love those. The way they're laid out is just fantastic!
  • Ooo, I love those too. Especially the rainbow cityscape.

andy said he liked this one. so thurrr!

those Northern Territory ones are beautiful juniperberry!

and that doggie reminds me of one we found astray once... so adorable.
  • aw thanks guys!

umm tonetoile, i can't remember exactly what the camera was called, it was blue... and i think it started with 'p' (how helpful!)
    I'll ask my teacher for you as they really are amazing cameras. They make anything look lovely!

Oooh i just remembered my teacher bought another one that takes 4x4 shots or something. I'll have to borrow it since i'm going away again this weekend!!
  • ok i found out what the four shot camera is called. It's a Lomo SuperSampler and you can find out more here -> http://shop.lomography.com/shop/main.php?c...ers&pro=fis

EDIT: wow it just went clicky...
  • Thanks! I love lomography (hence my love for Holgas).

Thanks for the site!
  • no worries! smile.gif

photos from my latest holiday:

• I saw the Redwalls on Saturday at the Belmont Arts & Music Fest in . . . well, Chicago, of course. I wasn't there to take pictures, but to enjoy the music and the Redwalls; so the photos aren't as good as I would like them to be. Nevertheless, they're still all right.

[^ . . . . sigh . . . . ]

[Blurry, yes. BUT, I love Logan's facial expressions when he sings.]