In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• im sure my day late advice really sealed the deal and got you that job.

also: starting a theatre collective? pretty sure you need brownies for that, its a good things you have lots of them. nothing attracts people for collectivising like brownies. trust me.

• I got my Serious Business prize package in the mail!! I don't know what's in it though since I gave him the address for my home and not college address. So I'll just have to wait til I go home to see what I got, which I have no idea when that's gonna be.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Apr 4 2009, 03:32 PM)
    I got my Serious Business prize package in the mail!! I don't know what's in it though since I gave him the address for my home and not college address. So I'll just have to wait til I go home to see what I got, which I have no idea when that's gonna be.

YAY! Hope you got some good stuff!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 4 2009, 06:31 AM)
    also: starting a theatre collective? pretty sure you need brownies for that, its a good things you have lots of them. nothing attracts people for collectivising like brownies. trust me.

Noting attracts people like attractive brownies. (Nothing attracts brownies like attractive people.)

All of the brownies are in my belly. Does that still count? (Ghosts of brownies past?)
  • yes it still counts. nobody needs to know the brownies are inside you. it wouldnt hurt to have at least something that smells like brownies though.
  • I got my prize pack!!!

Dove truffle eggs. They're the yum.
  • mo's return to the board... wub.gif
  • Survivin' today. smile.gif Yay.

Oh, and Sir Ross and his minion gang rock.
  • i went to a restaurant for the first time in months today. an actual restaurant. being broke suuuuucks. i forgot what free refills were like... i cant go back to fast food now.

mmmmmm gelato.
  • christian siriano's hosting a fashion show tomorrow night, and i'm pretty sure i'm going biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 9 2009, 11:25 PM)
    christian siriano's hosting a fashion show tomorrow night, and i'm pretty sure i'm going biggrin.gif

NICE! He is fabulous
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 9 2009, 05:44 PM)
    NICE! He is fabulous

no, he is FIERCE!.. and fabulous... tongue.gif
  • I am unbelieeeevably excited for Christian's makeup line.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 9 2009, 06:52 PM)
    I am unbelieeeevably excited for Christian's makeup line.

oooh, he's doing a makeup line?!? i hadn't heard about that yet... i'm looking forward to his payless shoe collection, even though i'll probably injur myself or someone else when i wear the shoes...
  • Is it sad that I've already picked out which ones I'm going to buy, just in the sample picture:

http://www.bellasugar.com/2997674
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 10 2009, 11:17 AM)
    Is it sad that I've already picked out which ones I'm going to buy, just in the sample picture

not at all sad, 'cause i just did the same thing tongue.gif
  • christian siriano wub.gif his clothes are soooo much more amazing in person than in photos...
  • Tim's latest tweet-

"I don't care who knows!!! My band mate Dan Konopka and I sing "Kiss You Through the Phone" by Souljaboy to each other."

tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Apr 11 2009, 02:25 PM)
    Tim's latest tweet-

"I don't care who knows!!! My band mate Dan Konopka and I sing "Kiss You Through the Phone" by Souljaboy to each other."

tongue.gif

muahahahaha i saw that and read it outloud to my friend on the phone at the time.