In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 25 2009, 01:20 AM)
    James Franco.

Ditto *melts*

Also Heath ledger in A Knight's Tale. Feel good and a half smile.gif
  • my ok go ticket arrived in the mail today... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 25 2009, 10:26 AM)
    No Lie, I love that song. It was on a compilation cassette my parents bought for me in 1983 that I listened to so many times I wore it out. I actually made a copy of it years later to extend the listening life, but it sounds warped.

Its such a great song. just really sweet in every way. Im so glad you like it... just affirms my love for it smile.gif

-MY COMPUTER COMING IN... ITS SO TINY AND LOVELY I HEART IT!

• -Where the Wild Things Are trailer. Spike Jonze can do no wrong in my book. Dave Eggers isn't so bad either. All in all: HOLY CRAP I CAN'T WAIT.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Mar 25 2009, 08:52 PM)
    my ok go ticket arrived in the mail today... biggrin.gif

As did mine, well, last night anyway.
  • Just saw Jersey Boys. Freaking fantastic. If they're touring near you, go see them!!!
  • Vampire Weekend, at my college, on my birthday!
    So freaking excited. Oh man.
  • watching old Huey Lewis and the News videos on YouTube all night... and finding the concert tape you used to watch almost daily as a kid, for $4 on amazon.com... and ordering it. biggrin.gif
  • * Today is my birthday
    * I celebrated this weekend by seeing OK GO in Portland and Seattle
    * I got 2 new cds
    * My birthday slave is getting me a sausage mcmuffin with egg and a mocha RIGHT NOW
  • QUOTE (Patti A @ Mar 30 2009, 01:01 PM)
    * My birthday slave is getting me a sausage mcmuffin with egg and a mocha RIGHT NOW

You have a birthday slave?! Dang. I need to get me one of those... and Happy Birthday!

p.s the sausage egg mcmuffin from mcdon's is seriously my fave.
  • Patti, that sounds like a completely brilliant birthday. I hope mine is half as good. Happy Birthday and welcome to the boards!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 30 2009, 10:40 AM)
    You have a birthday slave?! Dang. I need to get me one of those... and Happy Birthday!

p.s the sausage egg mcmuffin from mcdon's is seriously my fave.

One husband + one kid born on YOUR birthday = you can work it to make your husband your birthday slave.
  • hahaaaaaaaa. brilliant. smile.gif i love it.
    and yes... welcome to the boards!
  • I GOT A JOB I GOT A JOB I GOT A JOBBBB!!LKJFLDKJSFLKDJSF:LKDSJF:DJSKL:DFJDKLSFJSD
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Apr 3 2009, 02:41 PM)
    I GOT A JOB I GOT A JOB I GOT A JOBBBB!!LKJFLDKJSFLKDJSF:LKDSJF:DJSKL:DFJDKLSFJSD

YAY! You so deserve this!!!
  • ^^ YAY!!!! Congratulations my love, so proud of you!! Definitely the breadwinner in our house wink.gif

I've been awarded a bursary from my college, they're taking about £3000 off my college bills - AHHHH!!!! They're pretty much paying for my entire accommodation - SWEET!!!
    Also, I passed my coursework and all of last term's exams smile.gif 100% in one of those exams, my lowest mark in any of them was 80%, hahaha.
    I love my uni life.
  • I am so ridiculously proud of both you, Sis and Sissie-in-law!!!
  • congrats to both of you!!!
    good things happening to good people make me happy biggrin.gif
  • I am on a brownie-a-day diet and believe you me, it makes the whole day better.

I think I might try to start a theater collective. How does one even do that?

Potluck tomorrow to celebrate the volunteers who worked at the vegan kitchen I co-coordinated this year. They are a fantastic bunch who humor my half-asleep pleas for storytime at the end of the work day. I will reward them with VEGAN COOKIES (which are actually not disgusting at all, especially when from the Post Punk Kitchen)

Birthday next week! I will be 21. This isn't so exciting in Canada. Maybe I will get really drunk the day before on sangria, have someone drive me to the border and taunt America.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 3 2009, 04:15 PM)
    YAY! You so deserve this!!!

Thanks so much, Becky smile.gif you're way too sweet. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I conveniently selected the Monday immediately after our rendevouz for my start date wink.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 3 2009, 04:15 PM)
    ^^ YAY!!!! Congratulations my love, so proud of you!! Definitely the breadwinner in our house wink.gif

I've been awarded a bursary from my college, they're taking about £3000 off my college bills - AHHHH!!!! They're pretty much paying for my entire accommodation - SWEET!!!
    Also, I passed my coursework and all of last term's exams smile.gif 100% in one of those exams, my lowest mark in any of them was 80%, hahaha.
    I love my uni life.

Wifey!! Thank you!! Keep your eyes peeled the next few weeks for something in the mail, btw wink.gif and freaking congratulations!!! You're so brilliant... not that I didn't know THAT already wink.gif that's fantastic about the money help, too. So great!

QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 3 2009, 04:21 PM)
    I am so ridiculously proud of both you, Sis and Sissie-in-law!!!

Thanks, sissie in law smile.gif Now that I'll have a steady paycheck for awhile (hopefully! knock on wood!!) i can schedule a trip to visit!!

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 3 2009, 04:54 PM)
    congrats to both of you!!!
    good things happening to good people make me happy biggrin.gif

Thanks, Darbs smile.gif I can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!! Haha