In this Discussion

ASK JOE

Comments

• to conny foo: your date should wear bright red leather pants with fringe, coupled with a puffy pirate shirt.

to tonetoile: 1, i am not scafy enought to wear a scarf, and i am a poor ass, cause i am an artist.2, because your provoking them, if you stop provoking them then they will stop.

to jaded: get a hibachi, and some credenza's sp that you can say you own some, which will make you badass to the max.

to the cadillac: my buddy travis was doing a jigsaw puzzle this weekend because he quit smoking and has nothing better to do. i dont know if this helps.

and finaly to the boy named dave, the flames are in fact the shit, i would go so far as to call them super deadly, the highest compliment possible. the lightning are a piece of crap, and i will always hate lecavalier.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Feb 1 2006, 02:20 AM)
    to tonetoile: 1, i am not scafy enought to wear a scarf, and i am a poor ass, cause i am an artist.2, because your provoking them, if you stop provoking them then they will stop.

How can I get back on my cold's good side so it stops feeling theatened/provoked? I think that the bacterium and I can be friends one day.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 31 2006, 08:55 PM)
    How can I get back on my cold's good side so it stops feeling theatened/provoked?  I think that the bacterium and I can be friends one day.

take it out to a nice meal. buy it some flowers, and some fancy chocolates, that aught to sweeten things up.
  • WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW JOE!!?
  • elvis costello
  • Is there a God?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 31 2006, 09:20 PM)
    and finaly to the boy named dave, the flames are in fact the shit, i would go so far as to call them super deadly, the highest compliment possible. the lightning are a piece of crap, and i will always hate lecavalier.

the man named you mean...

haha, still bitter about last season?

look, all i'm sayin is you'll had 2 games in which to win it. finally, someone i can get mean about hockey with.

what's not to like about vinny?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Feb 1 2006, 02:20 AM)
    to conny foo: your date should wear bright red leather pants with fringe, coupled with a puffy pirate shirt.

I am getting hot just thinkign about it.

YES YES YES!
  • why do stupid people suck, and what's the best way to dispose of them?
  • Dear Joe,
    Where can I find pictures of Shakespearean-period kitchen furniture?

-designing plays=angry Amy
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 31 2006, 09:32 PM)
    elvis costello

actually no.
    but close
    i was thinking about cottage cheese
  • to the sponge: yes, there is a god.

to the boy named dave: vincent lecavalier isnt a NHL star like hes billed to be, he hasnt done anything since being drafted, hardly a guy to look up to. and kojak says he's ugly.

to woot: stupid people suck, cause they are stupid, and not all of them suck, i happen to know some very charming stupid people. and the best way to dispose of them is to go all bolo yeung on them and thro sand in their eyes and run away!
  • ooops.
    to tonetoile" sorry i forgot you, the best place to find shakespearean kitchen furniture is in the kitchen of shakespear. duh.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Feb 1 2006, 09:55 PM)
    to the boy named dave: vincent lecavalier isnt a NHL star like hes billed to be, he hasnt done anything since being drafted, hardly a guy to look up to. and kojak says he's ugly.

sir......two words. Stanley Cup.
  • doesnt matter, where are they now?
  • in 6th place in the conference.

and 6 points back from calgary.

we just have shitty goaltending now. i really want loungo, but that'll never happen.
  • yeah but calgary plays in a mans conference, not the sissy boy sydney crosby east. thumbs down!
  • there are two kinds of canadians. those who absolutly LOVE sid and those who just flat hate him.

we have carolina and ottawa over here. not very much a sissy conference. and we have carolina and ovechkin in our division. and we play the flyers, the devils (who we beat in OT last week smile.gif ) the bruins, the rangers and the sabres.
  • is that supposed to make me think the east is manly? hardly manly. its all about Gilbert Brule! hes going to make it big!
  • Dear Joe,

When my friend makes jokes about her Mom's breast cancer, is it okay to laugh if she's laughing?

Because sometimes they're funny (esp the ones about pirates...)

Confused about Cancer Cracks,
    Connie