In this Discussion

ASK JOE

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 31 2008, 08:13 AM)
    tis more insightful than you realize. We'll see if Alice/Electra or Rachel can vouch for that laugh.gif

I'm in total agreement.
    This Jewish guy I know asked me out the moment I mentioned that I make damn good matzo ball soup. Whoever coined the phrase "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" MUST have been Jewish. wink.gif

And Joe definitely has chutzpah.

Also, Mountain Dew is FAR too sweet.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 31 2008, 07:19 AM)
    Also, Mountain Dew is FAR too sweet.

surely youre taking the piss. surely.
  • Noooo not at all!
    It's like pure sugar...
  • Dear Joe-maister,

What are your views on clown-ism? And must they really wear that much pasty makeup?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 1 2008, 08:23 AM)
    Noooo not at all!
    It's like pure sugar...

Then surely you'll not like Mexican sodas, they're all made with sugar..... mmmm yumm!
  • Dear Joe,

Why oh why did the chicken cross the road?

Sincerely,
    A very confused hen
  • to clown hater

the movement began in 1865 as a wat to protest the cuban makeup embargo the US had, many performers, primarily apes at the time such as freddie mercureye (he was called that cause he only had one eye), as a result clowns were born, similarly in france mimes were born. my personal opinion? bring back gerardo.

hope that was helpful.

now, about the chicken,

the year was 1969, the summer of love, and the chicken crossed the road. why you ask? free love.
  • Dear Joe-fest

How fresh are you?
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Jun 2 2008, 02:35 PM)
    Dear Joe-fest

How fresh are you?

the answer:

have you ever eaten the swiss alps?
  • Dear Joe-munch

I do not hate clows, they are merely something I think of from time to time, Crusty and IT are another story, so are mimes.
  • Dear Joe-ness

I have not, as of yet, eaten the swiss alps, but I see thy point. But can anyone really be as fresh as thee is?
  • maybe the fresh prince. maybe.
  • Dear Joe-say

Thee is too modest.

What is it that Joe quivers at the thought?
  • dear joe,
    when I have a week of advance to study for an exam, I end up ALWAYS doing it in the previous 2 days only. Could it be pathological?

signed:
    wannabe geek
  • anything with more then 4 legs is unnatural therefore terrifying, spiders, lobsters etc

dearwishes to be socially awkward,

it could be your human, you should put some cloves garlic, potatos and celery in a pot of boiling water and breathe in the steam, dont know if itll help but itll kill time you should be using for study.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 2 2008, 10:40 PM)
    dearwishes to be socially awkward,

it could be your human, you should put some cloves garlic, potatos and celery in a pot of boiling water and breathe in the steam, dont know if itll help but itll kill time you should be using for study.

LOL thanks! that's probably one of the few things I've never tried laugh.gif
  • Dear Joe,
    Being that you are clever and rather brilliant, can you bottle and sell brilliant juice? I think it would be a major benefit for all the loser men in the world.
    Signed,
    An Interested Company who Will Most Likely Steal all your $
  • do you only make box dresses? or have you ventured more into different styles?
  • dear entrepreneur,

selling my essence sounds dirty

to mel

im making a bagdress and a potato sack dress if youre interested, milk crate dress coming soon
  • How does Vladimir the Faux russian Vrai Frenchman and Magician dance so well? also how does he cut the lady in half and put her back together?!