In this Discussion

ASK JOE

Comments

• Dear Joe,
    Would this be an appropriately educational enough video to show in Health class? Or would this cause me to get fired?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq5K9GTEli8

Signed,
    Teacher Who Can't Seem to Get Fired

Dear Joe,
    Who would win a fight between a dinosaur and a monkey?
    Signed
    Don King
  • dear teacher,

do everyone a favor and show that in class. maybe then the kids will stop getting pregnant

don king,

dinosaur, especially fire breathing godzillas
  • dear joe,

why do you think i show you nothing but hate? sure, i tease and belittle you wink.gif but everyone knows that's the best way to show someone you care...

yours lovingly,
    the one who always brings you down
  • ok. maybe not hate, just mild to medium level scorn. i also think you need a shirt that says 'i go where the blacktion is' then youll be forgiven
  • why has no one asked you a question in months joe?
  • What was behind the door? The lady, or the tiger?
  • Andy: because of the political tension in america, as well as the credit crunch, frankly its all billy corgan's fault

tonez hilton: the polar bear from lost was behind the door, it was sad cause of billy corgan.
  • dear boardies,

instead of questions i need something else from anyone who reads this:

alright, so im in the armpit of life right now and need some distraction. so id like to ask you the reader of this to send me a message on here, or on the facebook,. just to give me something to read you know? tell me about your day! what are your plans? what kind of ice cream is your favorite? do you like lions or tigers better? anything really, i would greatly appreciate it. i promise ill write back!

love, joe
  • dear joe

you should finish watching Death Note

L
  • Dear Joe,

whatever happened to the scene? I sometimes think back to those days and sigh. you guys were ontop of the world!

-mels
  • Dear Joe,

Why do those women tell me to shut my mouth? I'm just talkin' bout Shaft!
  • mel,

half our band died in a horrible freak gasoline fight accident it hurts to think back of the halcyon days

rachel,

in 1956 various states signed onto a government proposition to ban the use of expletives when talkin' bout shaft.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 9 2009, 02:15 PM)
    mel,

half our band died in a horrible freak gasoline fight accident it hurts to think back of the halcyon days

sounds too much like zoolander to be true...
  • dear joe
    can animals be nearsighted?

did you miss me while I was gone?

will you buy me a cup of sugar?

okay, bye bye
  • mel you crazy!

'zona, animals like to read far side. and that sounds like farsighted... so the answer is... yes?

yes i missed you, we all missed you.

what kind of sugar?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 10 2009, 11:48 PM)
    what kind of sugar?

all kinds, I'm sorta stock piling it.

Am I drunk? I feel like I can't type right.
  • what about wet sugar? that doesnt do anyone any good!

maybe youre drunk on sugar?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 10 2009, 11:52 PM)
    what about wet sugar? that doesnt do anyone any good!

maybe youre drunk on sugar?

can Craig Ferguson count as sugar?
  • i imagine his commercial breaks involve him drinking tea and being offered sugar and him replying 'no thanks, im sweet enough as it is' as bricktop from snatch said to turkish
  • what is the difference between a vision and a prophecy?
    who is the legend of the seeker?