In this Discussion

ASK JOE

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 13 2009, 12:41 PM)
    Are we gonna get a blizzard in Chicago like they've been predicting?

i'm not joe, but uh *looks out window at perfectly blue skies,* i'm gonna go with "no..."
  • currently joe is only available in standard definition and IMAX
  • dear joe,
    i love the broken crown, you know, the one you stole and held for randsom. Love the broken crown. Can I borrow the broken crown?
    sincerely,
    the person who wants the broken crown

dear joe,
    is it possible that a combination of Roger Moore, chocolate, and Marc Bolan have fried my brain?
    signed,
    slightly high
  • Dear Joe,

A certain gentleman has instructed me to "stay classy"; how might this be achieved when I'm not entirely sure that I'm classy in the first place?

Sassily yours,
    Sugarpants.
  • scientifically speaking tempe, the answer to both those questions lie in the ancient bones of dinosaurs. the once proud king lizards who once roamed this earth many histories ago. i got guys looking into it. ill let you know when they get me solid answers.

alice. did this gentleman refer to you as 'sugarpants'? if he did i would doubt his credentials in classyness. he probably likes wine out of boxes.
  • dear joe,
    have you or your sources ever met a man named Electric Slim and the Factory Hen?
    signed,
    the rooster
  • i met a flamable slim once but not electric
  • dear joe,
    why does anything with a monkey or a chicken make me laugh?
  • Dear Joe,
    Why did Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore leave us? He said he was going out to get cigarrettes but he never came back.
  • in medieval times the chicken and monkey were symbols of opression, youre laughter is a way of 'taking it back' and 'reclaiming it as your own' simple!

Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore... well, hes just... busy, thats all, its ok. tempe will take care of you all while hes gone. and we can see him christmas anf, easter, were still a family! just a different kind of family.
  • Yes, I and my magical mythical beasts will keep you all company. wink.gif

dear joe,
    should i be scared for next Monday? Because I am. I'm scared shitless.

• you have nothing to fear but spiders. so pray monday isnt spidercon 2009 in your neck of the woods

• dear joe,
    is it possible to bottle awesome? if so you'd have a million dollar product

dear joe,
    will Amy Winehouse ever be clean?
  • hey joby.

Theres this girl at work is named "Jo" what do you suppose her real name is?
  • the answer to all these questions can be summed up in one phrase.

the quick brown for jumped over the lazy brown dog
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 22 2009, 11:10 PM)

dear joe,
    is for an exotic animal i've never heard of or did you mean to type fox?!? or perhaps frog?!? those frogs sure can jump...
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 23 2009, 12:10 AM)
    the answer to all these questions can be summed up in one phrase.

This makes no sense!!!!! expecially in response to my question. I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

dear joe,

can i have a recount?
  • i meant fox. but if you want to go with for thats ok too.

mel, no recounts are for suckas. and i aint about to be a sucka
  • Dear joe,

tell us more about these ponies.

-Mel
  • sometimes we would milk them for pony cheese, sometimes we cheesed pigs, cats, never kangaroos.